+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default *Spin Off* What's the strangest thing/s YOU do?!

Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    I have another one! I count how many buttons are on remotes!
    I do that too!!! A d get annoyed when it's an odd number so I re count several times to check!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mopoke View Post
    I do that too!!! A d get annoyed when it's an odd number so I re count several times to check!
    Lol same!! It's like I forget how many are there so everytime I pick it up I do it again hahaha!!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was coming on here to say that hub-land is made up of all kinds of crazy, but then.....

Quote Originally Posted by shelle65 View Post
    Oh wow, I've never heard of anyone else loving syllables like me! Yes must be us loony lawyers.
    I'm not a lawyer but perhaps I've missed my calling because I like to mark off syllables on my fingertips - 10 syllables is a perfect sentence because you get 2 syllables to a fingertip - sort of at each corner of the fingernails. I only catch myself doing it sometimes now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    I was coming on here to say that hub-land is made up of all kinds of crazy, but then.....

I'm not a lawyer but perhaps I've missed my calling because I like to mark off syllables on my fingertips - 10 syllables is a perfect sentence because you get 2 syllables to a fingertip - sort of at each corner of the fingernails. I only catch myself doing it sometimes now.
    Hehe, I do it by squeezing my toes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shelle65 For This Useful Post:

SpecialPatrolGroup  (03-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LauraH80 View Post
    Yep, same with fruit and ice cream or fruit with cream. A trifle is one of my worst food nightmares! 😄😄
    I think many of you are rather mad; however this is me, too. Why would you mix wet fruit and dairy together?!?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marepoppin For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (04-01-2013),Funchu  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I have a few things:

- I count in multiples of 3
    - I hate the aircon or radio being on an odd number unless its divisible by 5
    - I have to hang the washing in a certain order with the same colour pegs (I solved the peg issue by buying one colour pegs!)
    - All the cutlery has to stack correctly and my hanging utensils in the correct order
    - I organise the cupboard so everything is in order of jackets, pants etc and colour order too
    - I have 1 kind of hanger for my clothes, then another kind for hubbies
    - My towel has to be folded in a certain way when hanging in the bathroom
    - I can't handle doors opening into the bedroom when I'm sleeping, and the bathroom door need to be a certain amount open (it opens out of the room!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very funny ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews

Glad to see I am amongst fellow nuts!

When i am in the car I make up songs or sayings about the number plates I see, usually in a pirates accent.. And with a ye olde pirate theme - ie. ye naughty pirate double o threeee (ynp003) .. It is weird.

I also give any animal I come across a back story about their life - ie. my sausage dog is a grumpy german architect who plays badminton and complains about the weather.

I also check the mailbox several times a day, even if i have already collected the mail.

I also eat all cheeseburgers upside down. If i have a big mac i will separate it into 2 burgers and eat them individually.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thesmallestmeasure For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (04-01-2013),Funchu  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahsince1985 View Post
    Glad to see I am amongst fellow nuts!

When i am in the car I make up songs or sayings about the number plates I see, usually in a pirates accent.. And with a ye olde pirate theme - ie. ye naughty pirate double o threeee (ynp003) .. It is weird.

I also give any animal I come across a back story about their life - ie. my sausage dog is a grumpy german architect who plays badminton and complains about the weather.

I also check the mailbox several times a day, even if i have already collected the mail.

I also eat all cheeseburgers upside down. If i have a big mac i will separate it into 2 burgers and eat them individually.
    This reminded me of something I do, I make up news headlines in my head, I have always done it. When I would gallop a horse I would make up headlines like 'young girl dies doing what she loves' and other morbid things like that. Ridiculous, but I can't help it. I do it still, about anyone and any situation.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaOJ For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hootenanny View Post

I do this weird thing with my throat when it gets itchy, it's kind of a guttural noise which scratches my throat, sometimes I also stick my fingers into my ears and wiggle them around for an extra itch Whilst I try to refrain from doing this in public I have been known to scare the crapola out of my hubby during the night.
    Me too!!! Everyone calls it my pig noise - My sister does it too

15. The Following User Says Thank You to thesmallestmeasure For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (04-01-2013)