I was coming on here to say that hub-land is made up of all kinds of crazy, but then.....
I have a few things:
- I count in multiples of 3
- I hate the aircon or radio being on an odd number unless its divisible by 5
- I have to hang the washing in a certain order with the same colour pegs (I solved the peg issue by buying one colour pegs!)
- All the cutlery has to stack correctly and my hanging utensils in the correct order
- I organise the cupboard so everything is in order of jackets, pants etc and colour order too
- I have 1 kind of hanger for my clothes, then another kind for hubbies
- My towel has to be folded in a certain way when hanging in the bathroom
- I can't handle doors opening into the bedroom when I'm sleeping, and the bathroom door need to be a certain amount open (it opens out of the room!)
Very funny ladies!
Glad to see I am amongst fellow nuts!
When i am in the car I make up songs or sayings about the number plates I see, usually in a pirates accent.. And with a ye olde pirate theme - ie. ye naughty pirate double o threeee (ynp003) .. It is weird.
I also give any animal I come across a back story about their life - ie. my sausage dog is a grumpy german architect who plays badminton and complains about the weather.
I also check the mailbox several times a day, even if i have already collected the mail.
I also eat all cheeseburgers upside down. If i have a big mac i will separate it into 2 burgers and eat them individually.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!