+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default What exercise do you do?

Ok new year new me......all that stuff

What excercise do you do? I am unable to go to a gym but really want to get myself fit over this summer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Well I go the the gym. I try to do at least 30 mins of cardio 4 times a week, plus 30 mins of weights. I'm also using calorie king again to track my food and exercise.

You could invest in a heart rate and calorie watch and just run?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014

Default Re: What exercise do you do?

Not much of late but i try to do at least 30 minutes on my treadmill each day.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I run 4 times a week, take a Pump class once a week and end the week with a yoga class.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used myfitnesspal app to keep track of my calories for a while.
    I was a member at the gym until I moved but now I just walk my dog 40 minutes in the morning and sometimes another short walk again at night.
    I like to do sit ups every morning and night.
    I use to do a bit of Zumba on the Xbox Kinect as well for a good cardio workout.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I play soccer. In the summer, I train twice a week for 1.5hrs and play a 30min game. In the winter I train twice a week for 1.5hrs and play 1-2 games of 90min each.
    Above and beyond that? Nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default What exercise do you do?

The best thing I ever did was start 'Couch to 5km'. It's a free program if u google it & u don't need any equipment at all its also designed for people that aren't used to running. It's gradual but works well. Now I just maintain my 5km runs & aim to do them 4 times a week (not always possible tho!). I found I didn't have to change my diet & lost quite a bit (10kgs over about 5-6 months). Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Most likely a few Kim's at least every day walking/running around the ward at work. Take the stairs, park as far away from the entrance to the shops etc as practical, the little stuff. Do go for a swim once/twice a week.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: What exercise do you do?

Jog 3 times a week (started with the C25k program)- I haven't started up again as I just had a baby, but by the end of the year I want to be doing 2x 5k runs and 1x10k run a week. Yoga once a week and weights/resistance at least once but aiming for twice a week. ATM I'm doing walks instead of runs but still doing the same amount of exercise, just at a lower intensity.
    I hate the gym too, so i do it all myself. I have lots of workout DVDs.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    At the moment? Absolutely squat. It's really REALLY bad.

My regular routine before I was pregnant was to run 5km at least every second day, and 6-10km on the weekend depending how my hips were. I miss being able to run so much I hated doing it, but I miss the fact that I COULD hahaha!

I only started running about 2 years ago, so anyone that reads that and says "Oh, that's too much for me!" you can do it because I'd never been fit in my life until I started C25K .