+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default School kids bonus

I've estimated our income over the threshold to receive FTB A so we have not received that this financial year however if we come under that estimate we will obviously be back paid once DP's tax return is lodged. If we do come under does that mean we will also be paid the school kids bonus for DS or will we miss out altogether?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Re: School kids bonus

Will the money come through with our parenting payments or FTB payments? Does anyone know?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    Will the money come through with our parenting payments or FTB payments? Does anyone know?

I pretty sure FTB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

It will go through when your next FTB payments are due.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by madreader View Post
    It will go through when your next FTB payments are due.
    Lovely. I should technically get it this week then. Its not on my payment summery as of yet though and i get FTB on wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Lovely. I should technically get it this week then. Its not on my payment summery as of yet though and i get FTB on wednesday.

That's weird, mine showed up on my online summary 2 days before it was to come through (started showing up last Thursday and payment went into my bank this morning) hope it goes in for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Hope ours comes this week, not showing up on online payments though.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    That's weird, mine showed up on my online summary 2 days before it was to come through (started showing up last Thursday and payment went into my bank this morning) hope it goes in for you

Me too as i need to get the rest of the school stuff all sorted asap as we are so busy and dont want to leave it til the last moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Mine just showed online today, paid on Wednesday. Ironic timing as I just got the last of dd's school stuff today. But it will help fill the hole in my bank account!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberleygal1 View Post
    I didn't ring centrelink to enquire as to whether I get the ftb part A, I rang to verify whether you needed to receive it to be eligible for the payment. I was aware I wasn't being paid that benefit.

2 people have posted the chart previously on this thread that says clearly that Kindergarten children DO NOT get the payment, from YEAR 1 only. So for those who think they will be receiving for their children that are not in year 1 are not entitled to the payment and shouldn't be receiving it according to that fact sheet and was also verified by the customer service officer when I rang. So if you think you are going to get the payment something is wrong somewhere.
    My dd did prep last year and I recieved the school kids payment!