+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    I'd probably be double checking that if I was you, or else you may end up having to pay it back

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub
    Exactly..

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've just spoken to centerlink and you should not be receiving it if your child is in kindy and in WA. If you do you will end up with a debt. Mine is down to go through with my next payment for my oldest who is in preprimary this year, my 2nd son who is in kindy this year is not entitled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Delirium I just replied to you up above

Thanks BH was playing silly buggers and my posts weren't showing up. It looks like I was being impatient lol sorry

4. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

peanutmonkey  (10-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When I went online a month or so ago to update the girls school details it wouldn't accept DD3 based on her age - came up with a message saying she wasn't eligible. My understanding is that it is only payable from the year the child turns 6, which here in Tas is the year they start prep (the year before grade 1). I did get a letter last year remind me that if I didn't advise them when my child starts school I may miss out on the payment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Default Re: School kids bonus

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Thanks BH was playing silly buggers and my posts weren't showing up. It looks like I was being impatient lol sorry
    Lol all good I thought it was playing up for me and no one could see my responses

Thanks
    Reviews

Default School kids bonus

Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    I've just spoken to centerlink and you should not be receiving it if your child is in kindy and in WA. If you do you will end up with a debt. Mine is down to go through with my next payment for my oldest who is in preprimary this year, my 2nd son who is in kindy this year is not entitled.
    Ok thanks for the heads up will call centrelink to fix that up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

This is bloody rediculous!!! For goodness sake Australia.... Change the first 2 years before grade one to all have the SAME title for each state... Please!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy2be3 For This Useful Post:

Bexta  (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

P. S I'm in QLD my son is 5 and starts prep this month... I got paid $205 today (payment only showed up on my payments list online yesterday)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SpottySocks View Post
    When I went online a month or so ago to update the girls school details it wouldn't accept DD3 based on her age - came up with a message saying she wasn't eligible. My understanding is that it is only payable from the year the child turns 6, which here in Tas is the year they start prep (the year before grade 1). I did get a letter last year remind me that if I didn't advise them when my child starts school I may miss out on the payment.
    I got a payment last year in July for my son that had just turned 4 and was in pre school

Thanks
    Reviews

Default School kids bonus

My daughter starts kindly this year I called them this morning I receive it for my older 2 and her also. I think it's stupid that schooling is so different in each state. How confusing. In NSW kindly is compulsory and you get he bonus for it.