+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default What are the strangest things your relatives do?

MIL is worried her shower grout (between tiles) might become mouldy, so she made a rule about using a squeegee after each shower... I got told off for not doing it well enough even though it took me 10 mins. She has since decided a squeegee isn't enough and has added a chamois step into the process. I wonder what will come next...
    Last edited by Expats; 04-01-2013 at 16:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default What are the strangest things your relatives do?

Quote Originally Posted by Expats View Post
    MIL is worries her shower grout (between tiles) might become mouldy, so she made a rule about using a squeegee after each shower... I got told off for not doing it well enough even though it took me 10 mins. She has since decided a squeegee isn't enough and has added a chamois step into the process. I wonder what will come next...
    Hairdryer

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Marepoppin For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (04-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missie_mack View Post
    My DS' godmother (who I grew up with like an aunt) always has left overs for dinners. I am never sure what they are left over from

My FIL mows the lawn in his speedos with gumboots on Even in winter
    We have today's winner folks..photo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    this thread if hilarious!

My granddad use to put mice he caught on his farm into buckets of water to see how long they could swim for, he'd test with different temps and depths of water too. Always thought it was a bit strange and horrible til i found a dead mouse in his toaster one day and then was all for it lol.

My other granddad use to get really upset over green potatoes, he'd stand at the shop next to the potatoes and tell everyone how teh green part is really bad for you and can kill you. Looking back it's a pretty funny story to tell, we always have a little chuckle when we see the green potatoes at the supermarkets thinking about him.