+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sooooo uncomfortable.

Don't know how I'm going to do another 3 months of this.
    If I lie down I get reflux, if I sit up my diaphragm is so squashed I cant breathe properly. When I sit he kicks me like saying 'get off!!'
    It's like 40 degrees so its so hot I feel sick every time I go outside.
    Whinge whinge whinge

And then there's the stress and worry. Which yes yes everyone will say dont worry it's no good for you but easier said than done. Every day is a worry about what could go wrong. I wake myself up at night scared that I cant feel him moving. It's only been 5 months since my baby girl passed away and its on my mind every second of every day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

((hugs))

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was the same, I got some really good reflux tabs. It saved my sanity.

Thanks
    Reviews

I get reflux everytime I lie down too 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I've had ridiculous reflux today so I can completely sympathise!! Double action mylanta tablets give me a bit of relief, so that might help you? Thankfully mine gets no worse when I lay down, but I've heard from others that propping yourself up so you're halfway between flat on your back and sitting can relieve it; maybe try this?
    My bubs legs feel like they've grown since yesterday, all day I've had feet or knees or something in my ribs, it takes my breath away sometimes! Crazy that babies are so gentle and weak when they're born, you wouldn't think it's the same baby that attacks your insides for the last few months lol!

Thanks
    Reviews

My midwife recommended rennie over mylanta cos she said mylanta contains aluminum.
    Thanks for the tips.

Thanks
    Reviews
    While pregnant, I used a prescription something-or-other which the Dr suggested. Helped a lot with horrendous heart burn.

Also, I think after what you went through with your gorgeous girl, it's totally reasonable that you would be worrying a lot through this pregnancy. Do you have, or could you hire a doppler? Might help in those times when the little fella is having a sleep and the lack of movement worries you.

I hope time passes quickly for you, and that you have a lovely, uneventful pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Rennies were my lifesaver!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a bit more info on tablets I'm on. I persisted with the ranitidine until one day I realised they just weren't working anymore (spew in mouth when lying down). I got a prescription for pariet, oh my god they are wonderful. One tablets once a day and now I can eat spicy foods, pineapple, tomatoes, you name it! Seriously dont suffer through it. There are safe reflux tablets on prescription, don't torture yourself!

MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Changedmymind - I stumbled onto one of your old threads, and see you haven't been on lately, I hope the birth of your new bub went well.