+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Best slimming underwear you can buy in the shops?

I have these new skinny jeans and wen I wear them I get a massive roll hanging over my pants biggest muffin top ever LOL. I am wanting to get some underwear to slim my roll but I want some I can just buy in the shops eg Big W, Target, Kmart. I did get some from target but they keep rolling Dow and are useless!! After some advice please
    Oh by the way I am a size 16 if that matters

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I got my favourites from Harris Scarfe, I think they where roughly $30 but have lasted me years. They have a corset type bit attached to basic underpants and hold every thing in perfectly

I did also try some from Target and had the same issue, I've found the material needs to be thicker for them to work well.

Thanks
    Reviews

I need some by Friday that is why I need them from a store rather than online

Thanks
    Reviews

Try Nancy Gantz (sp?) from David Jones. They are expensive but worth it. I have also bought a "one piece" kind of like swimmers with the hook ups at the crotch from Triumph and it is also excellent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Try Nancy Gantz (sp?) from David Jones. They are expensive but worth it. I have also bought a "one piece" kind of like swimmers with the hook ups at the crotch from Triumph and it is also excellent.
    i would definitely recommend nancy ganz!! I bought a pair which slim the thighs, bottom, amd stomach, finishing about an inch below my breasts. You can get different styles. Mine cost $40 which I thought was a bargain for how well they work. Bought them from myer.
    they really do hold everything in and I had a baby 2 amd a half weeks ago

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Try Nancy Gantz (sp?) from David Jones. They are expensive but worth it..
    Thanks for the suggestion but we don't have a David jones or myer out here where I live, that's why I said target bigw or Kmart

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Another place you can try is Bras n Things if you have one near you. I got a waist cincher from them for $40 and it's perfect for wearing under jeans etc. because it doesn't roll down or up at all thanks to the plasting 'boning' in it.
    You can wear them with whatever underwear you like so you don't have to feel like a nanna in all beige monster undies up to your boobs and they're adjustable so if you loose a bit of weight or gain a bit they're not instantly unusable.

They're really comfortable and I know that they go up to a 16 on their website so you should be able to get one at your local store in your size. Just give them a call before you go in and ask .

Thanks
    Reviews

Do you have Autograph? They have a good range there - I've got the singlet and its long so tucks into pants. And being designed for 16+ more likely to be comfy than bras n things (in my opinion)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I would recommend you get an all in one, it's like a one piece bathing suit with straps that go over your shoulders. I know it seems like a bit much but I have tried every brand of slimming undies out there and have always had the problem of rolling down, the only time I haven't had that problem is when wearing the all in one. They have them in Target, not sure about Big W or Kmart.