+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Free Newborn sessions Brisbane January 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm a Brisbane portrait photographer, photographing mainly newborns and pregnancies. I've been photographing with natural light for 2 years now, and am now moving into home studio based setup with studio lights - so I'm after a little newborn to model for me during my first studio newborn session!

I'm very confident handling newborn babies, and in my business I photographed over 25 newborn clients in 2012. I have a 2 yo son and am expecting my 2nd bub in Feb/March - hence the rush to get my studio sessions sorted now!

Studio sessions will be at my home in Murrumba Downs, and will take approximately 2 hours. Newborn only, no parents or siblings.

You will need to sign a model release form to allow images to be shown online (as examples of studio newborn sessions).

Newborns must be under 2 weeks old.

I only have these dates available - Wednesday 16 or Wednesday 23 January (both around 9-10am).

If you're interested and available on those dates, please contact me so I can send you my website/Facebook details and you can view my newborn images.

You will receive an online gallery and be able to choose your favourite 10 images to keep on USB as a thankyou for your and bub's time!

Look forward to meeting you!
    Claire

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I am due in two wks if that helps I'm near Springfield lakes...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheNewBlack View Post
    I am due in two wks if that helps I'm near Springfield lakes...
    Hi there, and congrats!
    If you can travel up to my home studio, you're more than welcome to grab a free shoot with me We can schedule it in after bub arrives - just let me know
    Claire

Thanks
    Reviews
    bump!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

R u still looking for a newborn?