+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I had a Kenwood one,

and it was alright- lasted for about 3 years. In the end I gave up using their pads and just tucked old nappies under it.

I walked into Wayne's World the other day and saw one of those H20 x5 ones... lol.. so I bought it as the Kenwood now just pours out water all over the floor.

I've used it a couple of times-- yes the handle is REALLY weak, so I just preempted that and have stuck some duct tape around it from word go.

One thing I am loving about it is that it produces steam almost instantly. All the kids had gastro, and I've used the handheld to santitise all the mattresses and pillows. It's really light and I have to say I'm quite loving it at the moment. And for $80 I'm happy with that. LOVE that it heats up instantly, not like the 5 min wait on the kenwood.... so easy to just pull it out of the cupboard and have the tiles done in the same time it would have taken for the Kenwood to heat up. And I've used it to clean all my window screens too

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Is it the hygiene thing your after? Check out the enjo mop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy7RTOhn7C0 love mine and it's floor board friendly

3. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

lambjam  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default *spinoff* Please recommend steam mops

Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Is it the hygiene thing your after? Check out the enjo mop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy7RTOhn7C0 love mine and it's floor board friendly
    Thanks for that HoF. Can I ask a question about the Enjo mop? I'm about to move into a much bigger house with a LOT of tiles. Would this mop be suitable for a large area? Do you have to keep removing the pad and wetting it? I need something more effective because I'm worried I'm going to spend my life mopping all my lovely tiles!!! Any advice appreciated!!!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
    Thanks for that HoF. Can I ask a question about the Enjo mop? I'm about to move into a much bigger house with a LOT of tiles. Would this mop be suitable for a large area? Do you have to keep removing the pad and wetting it? I need something more effective because I'm worried I'm going to spend my life mopping all my lovely tiles!!! Any advice appreciated!!!
    I do have to re wet mine (I use a spray bottle that I got with my package) but that's only when I leave mopping too long..like 2-3 weeks If I mop every week or more often def no need to re wet it. Mine does a large family area/kitchen, 2 halls, activity room and 2 bathrooms and a toilet no problems. Then you just pop it in the supplied mesh bag and throw it in the wash with whatever your comfortable washing it with (I usually wash mine with the dark towels or if I have done a big house clean I just wash all the enjo together.

P.S I have white tiles and they look awesome after!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    I do have to re wet mine (I use a spray bottle that I got with my package) but that's only when I leave mopping too long..like 2-3 weeks If I mop every week or more often def no need to re wet it. Mine does a large family area/kitchen, 2 halls, activity room and 2 bathrooms and a toilet no problems. Then you just pop it in the supplied mesh bag and throw it in the wash with whatever your comfortable washing it with (I usually wash mine with the dark towels or if I have done a big house clean I just wash all the enjo together.

P.S I have white tiles and they look awesome after!
    Thanks very much for that! Is Enjo $$$ and where can I get it from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I just called the number from the australian website. I got this package http://www.enjo.com.au/enjo-value-pa...tic-bliss.html

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom6 View Post
    I bought a HAAN multi steam mop from www.myleather.com.au. It works pretty fine and it can detach unit from the steam mop. So I can use as a sanitizer for clean and sanitizing every part of my apartment. Also, its power consumption is quite low. I am happy to recommand it to you.
    This is the one I'm planning on buying. It has the best reviews by far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have solid wood floors and use a steam mop all the time.

I have a Euroflex Monster and I love it. I've been using steam on my wood for 4 years and have had no problems.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsters View Post
    i was set to buy a steam mop but when i started to look for reviews it seemed they werent all that good.
    This was exactly me. We recently moved into a new house with a huge tiled area and I was eagerly looking forward to getting a steam mop, but in the end I just couldn't bring myself to buy one based on the mixed reviews I found.

Instead I bought the Enjo floor cleaner, and I couldn't be happier! I clean the floors at least once a day, and it is so quick, easy and efficient.

To be honest though I don't use the dust fibre very often... I usually vacuum the floor then use the wet fibre.

I'm pretty fussy about my floors, and I can't tell you how much I love it

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
    Some people use a spray bottle and spray the fibre as needed. I don't like this as it doesn't seem wet enough to me, I prefer to take it off and rewet it under the tap. I know that sounds a little annoying, but I have a HUGE area to mop and I only have to rewet it once, and it still requires much less time and energy than lugging around a mop and bucket.