Closed Thread
Page 36 of 74 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Your personal Pregnancy Test checker... come on in #2

Hey girls, so I kept a few tests from a few months ago. and just checked them again yesterday, the last 2 positive ones are my most recent ones that are obviously positive. what do you think of this line on the second test, I didn't notice it (partly because I was expecting a negative)
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    Hey girls, so I kept a few tests from a few months ago. and just checked them again yesterday, the last 2 positive ones are my most recent ones that are obviously positive. what do you think of this line on the second test, I didn't notice it (partly because I was expecting a negative)
    Tests should not be read anymore than 10 minutes after because an evaporation line comes up where the positive should be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I dont understand your question? You are obviously pregnant looking at the last two tests.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    I believe it is common for cycles to be a bit out of sync after an MC. Which is comepletely understandable too. I really hope this is your BFP and it all works out for you this time.
    Thank you MWL.

My sister can see the line too. Good to know I'm not going mad! I will be sure to update you in the morning.

I won't get my hopes up as its so early again (even though I want to )

Thanks
    Reviews

I need advice!
    Hmm a bit worried, been waiting all day for a call to hear about the results of my blood test yesterday. called up the doctor and they made me an appointment for tomorrow to talk to my GP. is this a good or bad sign? I'm approximately 8 weeks. and yesterday was my first app.

geez way to make a girl stress I'm so worried!

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I need advice!
    Hmm a bit worried, been waiting all day for a call to hear about the results of my blood test yesterday. called up the doctor and they made me an appointment for tomorrow to talk to my GP. is this a good or bad sign? I'm approximately 8 weeks. and yesterday was my first app.

On your second test its an evap, on your last two it's definitely positive. Is that what you were asking?

Thanks
    Reviews

I need advice!

I think any point where you have to wait for results or get called to make an appointment will make you edgy at this point, I know it does for me. My boyfriend gave me the attitude where you only worry when there is something to worry about, otherwise it does you harm. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm putting it down to: if there was something wrong they would have called me in right away, or they would have told me

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm putting it down to: if there was something wrong they would have called me in right away, or they would have told me
    My doctor always said 'urgent' appointment, always freaked me out.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm sure I have nothing to worry about, nothing has felt 'wrong' just minor little twinges every now and then and that's all. which i was told is my uterus stretching! I have had low iron in the past so that may be what she also needs to talk about! hope you ladies are having a fantastic day!