Closed Thread
Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    There's a big different between a false positive and an evap line.

Evaps generally have no colour or are greyish - always. Not they go pink (or blue) after the ten minute mark.

When a line comes up within the time and is coloured (and the person is not pregnant) then it is a false positive. Of course some false positives were chem pregnancies so arguably not a 'false' positive, but either way they are both different to evap lines.

Suggesting a member is seeing colour in a test they are holding in their hand just because it doesn't show on your computer screen doesn't make you a doyen of evaps vs false positives it just means your computer screen doesn't necessarily show colour in faint lines.

Faint positives - false or not - are notoriously difficult to photograph.

^ I agree

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    NancyBlackett
    such a good post. I also want to add that even were you a doyen of evaps v false pos , or any other topic of convo on here, that there is no need to argue and insist your opinion is right. On either side of the opinion I should add.

This is the internet, we do not know, nor do we (in the case of preg tests) see everything in a conversation. If you feel passionate in your opinion and want to respond, type your message, sit back, re-read it and think about how you would feel if you read it directed at you. I am not necessarily directing this at this conversation thread but have seen a few lately, and in the past, on forums where people believe they have the right knowledge or opinion and kinda ram in down someones throat where noone is going to be receptive to what you have to say.

this is such a great place to share and support and I think thats what we should do. Offer an opinion and a different point of view but try not to do it in a way that will negate what you are trying to say. Us women should band together.
    Last edited by upforroundtwo; 09-01-2013 at 16:39. Reason: spelling

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to upforroundtwo For This Useful Post:

FindMyLunch  (09-01-2013),IndigoJ  (09-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Your personal Pregnancy Test checker... come on in #2

There's a big difference between 'no I can't see it, sorry' and 'no that colour clearly only came up after a couple of hours and is an evap line no matter when you say the colour showed up and when you read the test'.

Obviously some people aren't going to be able to see some of the faint lines posted here. But to not see a line and to conclude definitively that the poster is only seeing colour after hours isn't helpful.

If a poster said they pulled a test out of the bin after a few hours or a few days and saw a line I'd have no hesitation in telling them they can't rely on the result and they should test again. That is entirely different to telling someone who got a visible line within the specified timeframe on the test instructions that their test 'must' be an evap.

As I mentioned in my post above, evaps are different to false positives and manifest differently.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (09-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1357717475.540734.jpg

K I c a serious faint line here can anyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chan87 View Post
    Attachment 29959

K I c a serious faint line here can anyone else?
    hmm I can't chan, but sometimes it is hard to see faints through the computer

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sorry Chan it's a bit dark/blurry for me. I have found those david ones useless lately. barely got a line on them and got a certain line on a FRER test (which got darker each day, I haven't personally experienced any issues with the FRER tests).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Your personal Pregnancy Test checker... come on in #2

I'm not sure? I'm on my phone so it makes it difficult.. I might maybe see something but my phone makes it fuzzy.. Was that just now?

Maybe try fmu and I how you get a nice suprise!

Thanks
    Reviews

I inverted it Chan but the quality isn't very good so I'm not sure as a pp said try a frer and see how you go. I found my line took longer dpo wise on these ones but came straight up on a frer. I would also say try fmu
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

K he he I did a preg n opk test but can see the faintest line unless I'm seeing lines now that I do tests all the time so my eyes are playing tricks on me ... Will try another test with fmu can someone mayb convert it for me ill take another one too in hopes its a bit clearer

Thanks
    Reviews

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1357718795.340752.jpg

Hope this is clearer I wish I had a digital one but there too expensive for play testing lol