+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mod-SammiAnn is offline Administrator
    Winner 2010- The Most Helpful Member Award

Winner 2010- Member You'd Most Like To Meet IRL Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I had my fourth two months ago and it all went well. I think I was most nervous about this one, no reason why that was obvious other than just because it was my fourth.

It all went well and I think my recovery was good because by now I definitely know my limits. I can't help with any suggestions other than chat to the staff. I found that distracted me and they went that extra mile for us .

Best of luck .

Sam

PS. my-fab4, I'm soooo envious of your 5th! I'd love more but fear my GP and hubby may freak at the thought of a 5th CS. (Let me know if you need a name upgrade too )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default re: my 4th cesarean

SammiAnn- My husband took a bit of convincing...lol but my OB was happy for me to have another but did say my uterus was thinned. Funnily enough they said after my 5th that my uterus was in a good condition and not too thinned at all as they repaired it well after my last surgery. I personally know someone who has had 8 c-sections and another who has had 6. A lady on a US forum has had 11 even after a classical c-section and believes that the way they repair your uterus is critical in whether you can have more children and that large family friendly OBs are the way to go. I certainly did lots of research before TTC #5 and didn't make the decision lightly. This will be it for me as I got my tubes tied as I feel my family is complete now. I hope you find peace with whether to have another c-section or not but all I can say is I am so glad I did as my newbie is an angel and has brought so much love and happiness to our house. Oh and about the username I would love to be myfab5 if it's not already taken TIA.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to my-fab5 For This Useful Post:

Mod-SammiAnn  (23-01-2013)