Closed Thread
Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Ohh ok Wednesday...ill trust your advice because you have magic 1 try conceiving powers... it's only 2 sleeps away!
    Sore boobs and increased CM are a very positive sign!!! you are preggers!

I agree with the others 10 DPO is a reasonable time to test. Get a FRER 3 pack so you can test Wed Thurs & Fri mornings!!

It would be so awesome if you got it first time too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

That would be awesome. If a few original members got it on the first try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, that sounds very promising! My first pregnancy symptom was bigger sore boobs, Matt spotted the new size first and then I realised they were sore!

Very cute bump lil nightmare! I remember when I was 8 weeks and on a trip to the beach that I took my first bump picture, It was a lovely rounded strawberry milkshake and mango belly!

Xavier had his 18m needles today, he only cried abit. He was very brave, especially if you saw how long the needle is and how skinny his arms are! But he passed his 18m check with flying colours! He is one very clever cookie.

We had a great time visiting nan last week, she was very excited to be able to spend some time with him. It took a while for Ds to warm to grandad, but they washed the car together at the end of the week. DS was on hose duty mainly because he just figured out how to use it and wouldn't give it up. We only got a little bit wet.

asm, I have started running and can make it around the block nonstop. I am going to try for two laps tomorrow. 67.4kg today. still no AF. I even took a pregnancy test on sunday in case of imactulate conception. it was negative but I was very hopeful. I now have 3 months till ttc, but might leave it slighly longer. breastfeeding in summer would suck big time, so will aim for an april 2014 baby.

have a fantastic day everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck today Hamij x And Go Trio, well done on the weightloss and getting around the block non-stop. Maybe I should make that my goal (I have a big block unfortunately!). I did get to the gym at 7:30 this morning and have been going pretty regularly, but don't seem to be shedding anything in any hurry. Have any of you tried/heard anything about the African Mango pills? I'm not into that sort of thing but my boss has just started to try and them and I'm a little bit curious... I lost 20kgs with weightwatchers about 8 years ago and I know it works for me but I just can't be arsed with all the points counting this time - especially being a mum now, doesn't make doing things for yourself easy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to everyone having issues with thier cycle and PCOS, that must suck big hairy ones.

Lil, lovely bump, how are you feeling?

Lifeinshades, sorry af showed her ugly face, hope you are doing ok

Nomie, cant wait to see your video footage, I love a good wedding.

Hamij, how did you go with your blood test? when do you get the results? have you done a hpt (sorry if you have said, Im too lazy to read over old posts)

Trio, great work with your runs and loosing weight, that is great news, good for you

Jessy, great work going to the Gym, I am hopeless with things like that, I need someone to keep me comitted. I play netball and do Zumba and Body balance with a friend. If my friend did not go and encourage me to go i would not be bothered!

Disney, GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!! (i vote do a sneaky test now )

Shadow, have you o'd yet?

afm, I am FINALLY about to o, was expecting it on the weekend, but only got a nearly pos opk tonight, so one more bd tonight (hopefully I can convince DH after his fireman training) then FX we caught that pesky egg!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    So sorry to everyone having issues with thier cycle and PCOS, that must suck big hairy ones.

Lil, lovely bump, how are you feeling?

Lifeinshades, sorry af showed her ugly face, hope you are doing ok

Nomie, cant wait to see your video footage, I love a good wedding.

Hamij, how did you go with your blood test? when do you get the results? have you done a hpt (sorry if you have said, Im too lazy to read over old posts)

Trio, great work with your runs and loosing weight, that is great news, good for you

Jessy, great work going to the Gym, I am hopeless with things like that, I need someone to keep me comitted. I play netball and do Zumba and Body balance with a friend. If my friend did not go and encourage me to go i would not be bothered!

Disney, GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!! (i vote do a sneaky test now )

Shadow, have you o'd yet?

afm, I am FINALLY about to o, was expecting it on the weekend, but only got a nearly pos opk tonight, so one more bd tonight (hopefully I can convince DH after his fireman training) then FX we caught that pesky egg!
    Feeling good so far mrsLa. No ms yet but very very very tired. My gosh you don't realize how tired you get. I've also been eating like crazy wanting lots of salty foods. Good luck egg catching. I've got everything crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

I got me a +tive OPK I think. It's the first time I've tracked it...

Fx for o for you too... First babies for November DIG... :-p
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckily I do have two friends that I go with - and even when we don't end up being able to go together we keep in touch and tell each other when we went/what we did during the week, still motivating for me! And on Sat or Sun we usually do a session then have a coffee/brunch Usually undoing all the good work but who cares?! Sounds like you do a fair bit anyway MrsLA, good on you! Would love to play netball but have seriously dodgy knees because of it Zumba makes me look ridiculous so I do it now and then in the privacy of my lounge room! Have fun dtd this week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    I got me a +tive OPK I think. It's the first time I've tracked it...

Fx for o for you too... First babies for November DIG... :-p
    Looks good Munchkin - have fun with that!! I wish I was joining you girls in ttc now, my dd keeps saying "Mummy I want a sister" and puts her dolly up her t-shirt (a friend of mine is heavily pregnant now and Grace is very intrigued). It'll come around soon enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilNightmare, I was thinking the same thing. Fingers crossed we all get BFP very quickly.

Trio, I love the name Xavier. Good to hear he was so brave. And go you! I'm hoping to start using my Couch-to-5k app tomorrow morning. Hopefully that will get me jogging sooner rather than later.

MrsLA, hopefully you can catch that egg this month.

AFM, DH and I upgraded our private health insurance today. Seems like the first step of many towards having a baby.

And here is the wedding video I mentioned. It's not great quality, and it's a bit shaky. But my teenage nephew filmed it for me and it's a lot better than nothing. Hope you girls enjoy it. Don't mind our awkwardness. We were VERY nervous.