Closed Thread
Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Yes!! It's so weird! They aren't sensitive just really sore if they move, I'm thinking I might have to wear a bra to bed to help keep them still!
    Sounds very promising Disney. I'd wait until Wednesday and test if I were you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Sounds very promising Disney. I'd wait until Wednesday and test if I were you.
    Ohh ok Wednesday...ill trust your advice because you have magic 1 try conceiving powers... it's only 2 sleeps away!

Thanks
    Reviews

It's not too early and not Oo long to wait. Win win!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Disney  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

I'm so sorry to see you had an mc Glittergirl, and a d&c, not fun lots of luck for next time xx

And I'm sorry I don't have any experience of pcos, it doesn't sound ideal. I hope you all get back to some sort of normal with lots of support and a bfp soon xx

[/QUOTE] your hair falls out when you are utd??????? Did your areolas go back to normal?? Oh my gosh that's so random the things that happen!! I envision that our testing day will go along the lines of yours. That's if I can hold out! I'm getting edgy, I even unwrapped the hpt whilst sitting on the loo then thought NO ! BACK AWAY FROM THE TEST

Yes, hair fell out but not noticably - didn't have a bald patch or anything lol!! It just seems to have bern even all over - my hairdresser thought it was hilarious as she blow dried my hair straight and I had a natural layering about 3 inches long!!

AFM - so af is due on Friday! I want to test so bad!!! What does everyone think wait or test and if test when?? My boobs are freaking killing me! I've never had sore boobs before! I walked down the stairs this morning and I had to hold them so they didn't move OUCH! What the hell is that?!? I also have so much cm going on its freakin gross, it wasn't this bad during o week! I had a brilliant weekend away ate cheeses, salami and had a couple glasses of wine and a few blocks of chocolate! LOL!![/QUOTE]

Test!! I have a feeling in my waters that ur utd!! But don't quote me on that, I'm being particularly selfish and am hoping you are!! Sore boobs is a great indicator - especially if u don't usually get them. Sending you baby dust

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry, dodgy post...dodgy poster, sooo tired!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I've made an appointment with a naturopath who specializes in pcos so hopefully this is the start of turning things around

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I think AF showed (its not as it normally is, so I'm unsure) up giving me a 44/45 day cycle this month.

I'm due for my blood test results tomorrow too. I'm guessing they'll be negative.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to all those having issues with their cycles and/or PCOS. I hope things work out soon.

JessyJ, I think you asked. But I'm in the south of Tassie. 30 mins out of Hobart on the eastern shore. So thankfully I'm not near this latest outbreak of fires.

Disney, how many DPO are you? I would test on 10 DPO at the earliest. I have a feeling you could be UTD. Wishful thinking won't hurt anyways.

AFM, I've had a late night editing some (bad quality) footage from my wedding day. We didn't hire a pro or anything but I'll post a link for you girls when I finish it. For now I'm going to bed. *yawn*
    Last edited by Pumpkaboo; 11-02-2013 at 22:52.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (12-02-2013),MrsLA  (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Yay Disney - sounds good. I was thinking about you yesterday, wondering how your weekend away was, and had a sudden feeling you might come back & tell us all you were utd (even though I knew it was a bit early). fx you get a BFP this week!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood test today. Still feeling exhausted, and yup the sore boobs. I'm 8DPO today I think. Really would like to wait until the weekend. I'm so hungry, and I have a splitting headache, and can't take headache tabs without food or they make me sick. Only prob 4 more hours...