Closed Thread
Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Went to the baby shower today and was very careful about what I said as I didn't want to reveal just yet. I think I hid my lil monster bump okay. No one said anything. ImageUploadedByBub Hub1360391688.715305.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

Did my first OPK tonight... Faint test line... :-)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Went to the baby shower today and was very careful about what I said as I didn't want to reveal just yet. I think I hid my lil monster bump okay. No one said anything. Attachment 31485
    Cute! Loving the halloween theme. And you are totally making me look forward to having a bump to dress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did a pregnancy test this morning. It's negative. I assumed as much as I think it's too early to tell. I really don't know how many DPO I am. Might be as little as 5-6. I'm just EXHAUSTED. And boobs are being a pain in the neck - so sensitive. And I'm just a wee bit emotional... (ok maybe a little more than a wee bit). So hoping that it's pregnancy and not just AF. Figure I got cramping on Friday, and it was def uterus cramping and not ovary cramping... so who knows. Seems a bit early for pregnancy symptoms though... don't really wanna get my hopes up!

LilNightmare - definitely couldn't tell u were preg with the shirt done up
    Last edited by hamij; 10-02-2013 at 05:10.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hamij- sound promising so far. Hopefully it is a pregnancy and you see that beautiful second line soon.

Acorn- thanks. I love Halloween (super excited for my October baby). Anything skulls and monsters I love. We are even having a nightmare before Christmas nursery theme. So be warned most of the things I'll post aren't traditional baby including my nappy bag and stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

I can't believe how much of a bump u have already lilnightmare! Awesome! You'll need to buy a few more floaty tops from now on

Also, here's a tip - buy tops with buttons/poppers down the front for boobie feeding later :thumbup:

Hamij, hope you get your bfp, sounds like some strange stuff is going on with your body so u never know!?!

NomieT, where are you in Tas? My mum has just moved back to Sydney from near Cygnet, down Huonville way. I love it down there and I'll miss going down so regularly. Hope the fires that are still going are nowhere near your place. There was one in Franklin Thursday, across the river from mum and she's been praying that her house won't burn down until her settlement date next week! Or at all actually. It's all a bit close for comfort...

Grace is asleep so I'm putting my feet up with a cup of tea

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey girls, sorry it's been a while! I've been so wrapped up in wedding and honeymoon planning, last Wednesday, it was 5 months exactly until the big day. It feels like we still have SO much to do... it's never ending 😵

I think it's been too long for me to do personals, but I just wanted to say that Lilnightmare, that's the cutest little bump! But I think we can only really see it because we know. You hid it well! 😊

Well we've booked the honeymoon, almost 2 weeks in Thailand, child free! I'm going to miss them so much! We haven't ever left them for more than a night... it's a little daunting, but I know we need to do this as its probably the first and last time we'll have the chance for a while!

Still so excited to throw away the bc (we only use condoms) in 5 months! It seems so far away in TTC terms, but in wedding terms, we still have a load of things to do so I know it's going to fly by!

I hope you're all well, I'm going to go back and catch up on all the goss 😊

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really am hoping so. Body is definitely doing strange things... but I'm thinking it's too early for any symptoms... but who knows. I can't remember the symptoms that I had before I was pregnant with my 2! Was too long ago!

Thanks
    Reviews

I HATE PCOS!

So over having AF. 10 days and it just keeps getting heavier. I'm so hormonal and when I haven't had a lil bit of loving in a while I get cranky. So I'm stomping around cracking it at DF lol

Sorry for the whinge ladies I'm just so over it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    I HATE PCOS!

So over having AF. 10 days and it just keeps getting heavier. I'm so hormonal and when I haven't had a lil bit of loving in a while I get cranky. So I'm stomping around cracking it at DF lol

Sorry for the whinge ladies I'm just so over it
    Awwww you poor thing . Hopefully it goes away soon!!