Closed Thread
Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, just a quickie. WOW its been busy in here!!!

Welcome to the new ladies! I hope your TTC journey is successfully quick and you get your BFPS soon. Congrat to all the ladies with the BFPs!!

Disney, your weekend away sounds like fun!! Enjoy having some drinks and salami and soft cheeses, soft serves etc

Good luck to those ladies studying over the weekend. It will all be worth it in the end

For those in the TWW - For a BFP soon!!! Sending lots of . And for those waiting for O, or AF to leave, Good luck catching that egg!!

AFM - still no O, but im guessing anytime up til Monday here, Had some *tmi* specks of CM on the TP when wiping a few times today, so something is happening.
    Im feeling like ive been hit by a train. DS has given me his cold so i have the watery runny constantly dripping nose, sneezes, aches, lethargy, heavy limbs etc. Plus chasing after DS who is also sick... Makes for a very tiring day!! LOL Not sure if we will BD tonight or not, if i had my way id sleep for the next week and wake up well..lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney - Thanks! I love your avatar too. Cute! Can't wait to learn tips and tricks from everyone and cheer you all on. DH has been gone for three weeks but he will be back in time for O week. He is the one that has been asking me for ages to start TTC so there is no way he is going to miss his chance now that I have given the green light Since I am super impatient now that I have decided I want children I would have preferred to have been pregnant like yesterday

Cantwaitforabubba - Thanks! Yes, I need the DH! Lol I'm hoping it won't take long to get preggers too. Congrats to you! How exciting

MrsLA - Thank you! Fingers crossed month 5 is the one for you!
    (Can you only give out baby dust if you are pregnant?)

Congrats Clucky!

In preparation for project TTC I made an appointment to get a Pap smear and any other checks my dr thinks I should have before getting pregnant. What do they usually do at a pre-pregnancy check up? Should I ask about anything in particular?
    I am also making a dentist appointment. Have been putting that off for a few years now..... Not good. The prenatal vitamins I have been taking for a while and I eat healthy and exercise. I actually had to cut back a little on my exercise recently as it was messing up my cycle a little. Anything else I should be doing? I know I need to cut back on/cut out the caffeine....

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Hi Everyone hope you are all well. This is just a quick update as my pc isn't working lately.

I am now 10-11 days late, saw the doctor and initial test was negative. Having a blood test done on Sun. But I bet that will be negative too.

Bodies are confusing!

Hope you are all getting the BFPs you are after or what you are after

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    Hi Everyone hope you are all well. This is just a quick update as my pc isn't working lately.

I am now 10-11 days late, saw the doctor and initial test was negative. Having a blood test done on Sun. But I bet that will be negative too.

Bodies are confusing!

Hope you are all getting the BFPs you are after or what you are after
    for BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Welcome back Glitter (although obviously I wish you weren't back) - & ouchies for your vajayjay!!!

About an hour after I took the hpt last night, the ugly b¡@tch showed up!!! I should have trusted my intuition, as I had the sudden thought to not open the test packet just before I did it (was only a cheapie though thank goodness)

So I'm back to waiting for o. I definitely prefer this to the tww, even though for me it is a longer wait... yay for bd!!!

At least now I can concentrate on getting my assignments done. I'm also thinking about cracking out the Wii Fit later today (to work out some aggression) & will probably have a delicious beer with dinner

I'm going to try to stay away from bub hub for the next couple of weeks - to be less obsessed! I'm sure I'll crack though, & end up coming on every morning still

Good luck to everyone. I can't wait to see the next BFP!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Oh no Funchu... AF is a *****! :-(

And we'll miss you if you do stay away!! :-(

7. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (09-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Yay science!!!!

Funchu - I have everything crossed for you and your hpt. I can't give you advice on testing at anytime of the day, however last night when I bought hpt from the chemist they said that if it af day or af is late you can pee on it at any time of the day, if you are testing before af is due then best wait for the morning.

Mumma k - lol estrogen party! You need to turn the music off and turn the ugly lights on that party!!!

patience - welcome to our wonderful thread! We are a happy mix of ttc and preggos ! The preggos keep the ttc-ers hopeful and the ttc keep the waiting to ttc entertained... I think that's how it works LOL !!!
    Glad to hear we keep everyone hopeful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Acorn, welcome to the thread and TTC! Does your DH go away often? My DH is just as clucky as well. The day after we get married (in January) he asked if we could start trying! Haha. I had to remind him we needed to finish building our house and start saving some $$$ again!

Cantwait, I had no idea about the CM being a symptom! Fingers crossed that it means Disney and Patience will get a BFP too! They say snacking through out the day is meant to help with morning sickness. I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

MrsLA, hooray for the weekend! It's a long weekend down here in Tassie. I just bought my first OPK's from Oracle Fertility. So exciting. Hopefully all my cycles will be fairly boring and normal. Are the Oracle Fertility ones pretty obvious when you get a positive OPK? Fingers crossed that month five is your lucky month.

Hamij, fingers crossed for you this month.

Glitter Girl, I'm so sorry to hear about your bub (and your ouchies). Welcome back regardless. I hope all the tests come back okay so that you can get back into TTC with out any worries.

LifeInShades, I hope your body sorts it out soon. Hopefully you get some good results from your blood test.

Has anyone else been affected by the increase in private health insurance? I've only just recently got private health insurance last year with Bupa. I have no idea how to take advantage of it. I do know that DH and I need to upgrade very soon if we plan on TTC. I want to book us in for a dentist appointment. I know we can claim on extras. But how do you know how much you will be paying out of pocket? Do you tell them when you book an appointment that you are insured?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, lately he does travel quite a bit for work unfortunately. I feel like the wife of a fifo worker, only mine goes abroad. Not sure how this year is looking as far as travel for him but I hope it's not going to interfere with out TTC.

We have private health insurance and I definitely feel like we are not taking full advantage of it. It's on my to do list to look into it more.

What is a good and cheap o testing kit? I kept track of my cm this month but couldn't work out the actual o day. There were a couple of days that could have been. Does It matter? Maybe for the first month trying I'll keep it simple and see how we go. Anyone here bring out the big guns for your first month of trying or did you wait?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Hey Nomie, not sure how the increases will affect us yet - I tend to leave that boring stuff to my hubby! When I go to the dentist I just hand over my insurance card and I think they just charge me less...but it's been a while since I've been!

Welcome to all the newcomers!! This thread does move quickly - I have trouble keeping up sometimes but it is so good to have others who think and obsess about ttc as much as each other!

And so many congrats again to those with buns in the oven!!! So excited for you and can't wait to join you

I was thinking about the big nipple posts! So many weird things happen to your body when ur utd. My areolas (?! I think thats how u spell it?!) got large and dark, I grew little skin tags everywhere (that dissapeared when I had dd) and I now have a halo of fuzzy short regrowth hair across my whole head thanks to my hair falling out when I was utd. It looks bloody ridiculous!! I still have a faint black line down my belly almost two years later, but I didn't get any stretch marks!? So yay! I wonder what will happen this time around?

Also, Disney, I think u asked? I got a bfp in the evening with dd, I think AF was due that day but can't quite remember! I tested with my dh, he didn't watch me poas but came into the bathroom to check the results with me. We hugged, cried and then started going "oh s*it"!!!

So I'm sitting on Krispy Kreme at the airport waiting for a msg from my mum so I can go and pick her up Probably shouldn't have had a donut since the weight loss isn't happening very quickly and it more than cancels out yoga this morning, but oh well!

Have a nice arvo ladies

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub