Closed Thread
Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 891 to 900 of 1001
  1. #891
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    938
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Disney - The bride is a Gilmore Girls fan so we are having a themed Hens Night! It's all a bit of a surprise but I'm sure it will be great fun.

    I just got the Pink Pad Pro app. Should I be including the withdrawal bleed or should I start logging from my first true AF?
    Oh I love Gilmore girls!

    i included the withdrawal bleed (it does count and you can still fall pregnant) and set the cycle length at 28 days. You can adjust it as it goes along. I was very lucky in that my uterus and my pink pad app are in constant communication with each other and its like clockwork! Whatever pink pad says my body does. I'm hoping it continues that way with ttc!

  2. #892
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    938
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Nomie I forgot to add when you get to working out when you ovulate you can pop that into your app under fertility and it will adjust your flowers to suit your cycle... Does that make sense?

  3. #893
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,340
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    294
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just got my official BFP after BT this morning! Can't believe it ! After 2 years of TTC finally pregnant ! Very very lucky to get a BFP after first ICSI cycle as I know it's not that common to get a BfP first go.

  4. #894
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    938
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    I just got my official BFP after BT this morning! Can't believe it ! After 2 years of TTC finally pregnant ! Very very lucky to get a BFP after first ICSI cycle as I know it's not that common to get a BfP first go.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Oh that is the best news!!! You must be over the moon!!!!!!!! When's your EDD so I can update the roll call

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

    clucky14  (08-02-2013)

  6. #895
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tasmania
    Posts
    374
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked
    52
    Reviews
    0
    congrats clucky14

  7. #896
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    I just got my official BFP after BT this morning! Can't believe it ! After 2 years of TTC finally pregnant ! Very very lucky to get a BFP after first ICSI cycle as I know it's not that common to get a BfP first go.

    YAY - congratulations... FX everything goes well for you!

  8. #897
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0
    Congrats clucky14!!!!




    Hi ladies,

    Hope you don't mind if I join?

    I have been off BH for a little while, and I guess my name is a bit misleading. DH and I have been TTC no. 1 since April 2012, with no luck. I'm 25, DH is 29.

    Have been feeling pretty good up until now about it all, but the last couple of weeks have been hard, especially because we are getting closer to DH's 30th, and even before we were married, we discussed having kiddies/being pregnant by the time he turned 30. My cycles are still all a bit over the place.

    Anyway, enough of being a sad sack - just looking for some support and a group of ladies to share the journey with

    I have been following along in the background a little bit, but this thread moves fairly fast!

  9. #898
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,923
    Thanks
    6,921
    Thanked
    3,479
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

    Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post

    blotched - was there a reason you resigned? Did you not like it or you just wanted your weekends back?
    Lol...its just a weekend service cashier job in a supermarket and its too exhausting having 40+ hrs of uni during the week then doing 5-10 hours on the weekend as well!

    I guess after five years Im bored of working there and just want to be able to focus all my energy on uni ( and ttc!).

    And when I say 40 hrs of uni during the week I dont mean a few lectures here and there, its more like a full time job at bad pay (have a scholarship) as im doing research (science). I love it though...and in 3-4 years I can call myself Dr.!

    In other news, im 5dpo and getting edgy to start testing!

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

  10. #899
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    938
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyjuststarting View Post
    Congrats clucky14!!!!




    Hi ladies,

    Hope you don't mind if I join?

    I have been off BH for a little while, and I guess my name is a bit misleading. DH and I have been TTC no. 1 since April 2012, with no luck. I'm 25, DH is 29.

    Have been feeling pretty good up until now about it all, but the last couple of weeks have been hard, especially because we are getting closer to DH's 30th, and even before we were married, we discussed having kiddies/being pregnant by the time he turned 30. My cycles are still all a bit over the place.

    Anyway, enough of being a sad sack - just looking for some support and a group of ladies to share the journey with

    I have been following along in the background a little bit, but this thread moves fairly fast!
    Welcome!!

    that sucks your cycles are all over the place, this is a great place to vent your frustrations.

  11. #900
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    938
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Lol...its just a weekend service cashier job in a supermarket and its too exhausting having 40+ hrs of uni during the week then doing 5-10 hours on the weekend as well!

    I guess after five years Im bored of working there and just want to be able to focus all my energy on uni ( and ttc!).

    And when I say 40 hrs of uni during the week I dont mean a few lectures here and there, its more like a full time job at bad pay (have a scholarship) as im doing research (science). I love it though...and in 3-4 years I can call myself Dr.!

    In other news, im 5dpo and getting edgy to start testing!

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub
    i can empathise with your 40 hours of uni. I did my masters (also science, what discipline you studying?) and I missed having a life! Once I finished I vowed to not pursue my phd, I also wanted to start earning some decent money and life took me in a whole new direction!! I admire the fact you took uni, work and ttc on! Your a super woman!!!

    I think I'm 5dpo too! I tested this morning to see if I can drink this weekend and I got a negative. I'm going to wait until Wednesday before doing it again. I had a few tears when it came up negative.. Not sure what I was expecting being only 5 dpo.


 

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 is so far away! #2
    By Disney in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 19-01-2013, 11:18
  2. 2013 is so far away!
    By Disney in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1061
    Last Post: 19-12-2012, 15:06
  3. TTC in 2013
    By joby84 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-08-2012, 21:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Transition into Parenthood
Birth Doula Training Course 2017 Sydney Transition into Parenthood
Join the training and find your special birth tribe of new friends at the fascinating, fun, kind, warm, and transformational training course. Be well rewarded for your wonderful work. Visit website for details and booking.
Limited to 20 places!
featured supporter
henry and grace
Summer Cool. We are the only brand in the world to use ultrafine Merino wool to produce the finest, softest & most luxurious garments whilst keeping mum and bub cool and dry. Wear them multiple times before machine washing-hard to believe, but true.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!