Closed Thread
Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Disney - The bride is a Gilmore Girls fan so we are having a themed Hens Night! It's all a bit of a surprise but I'm sure it will be great fun.

I just got the Pink Pad Pro app. Should I be including the withdrawal bleed or should I start logging from my first true AF?
    Oh I love Gilmore girls!

i included the withdrawal bleed (it does count and you can still fall pregnant) and set the cycle length at 28 days. You can adjust it as it goes along. I was very lucky in that my uterus and my pink pad app are in constant communication with each other and its like clockwork! Whatever pink pad says my body does. I'm hoping it continues that way with ttc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nomie I forgot to add when you get to working out when you ovulate you can pop that into your app under fertility and it will adjust your flowers to suit your cycle... Does that make sense?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got my official BFP after BT this morning! Can't believe it ! After 2 years of TTC finally pregnant ! Very very lucky to get a BFP after first ICSI cycle as I know it's not that common to get a BfP first go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    I just got my official BFP after BT this morning! Can't believe it ! After 2 years of TTC finally pregnant ! Very very lucky to get a BFP after first ICSI cycle as I know it's not that common to get a BfP first go.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Oh that is the best news!!! You must be over the moon!!!!!!!! When's your EDD so I can update the roll call

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

clucky14  (08-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats clucky14

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post

YAY - congratulations... FX everything goes well for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats clucky14!!!!

Hi ladies,

Hope you don't mind if I join?

I have been off BH for a little while, and I guess my name is a bit misleading. DH and I have been TTC no. 1 since April 2012, with no luck. I'm 25, DH is 29.

Have been feeling pretty good up until now about it all, but the last couple of weeks have been hard, especially because we are getting closer to DH's 30th, and even before we were married, we discussed having kiddies/being pregnant by the time he turned 30. My cycles are still all a bit over the place.

Anyway, enough of being a sad sack - just looking for some support and a group of ladies to share the journey with

I have been following along in the background a little bit, but this thread moves fairly fast!

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post

blotched - was there a reason you resigned? Did you not like it or you just wanted your weekends back?
    Lol...its just a weekend service cashier job in a supermarket and its too exhausting having 40+ hrs of uni during the week then doing 5-10 hours on the weekend as well!

I guess after five years Im bored of working there and just want to be able to focus all my energy on uni ( and ttc!).

And when I say 40 hrs of uni during the week I dont mean a few lectures here and there, its more like a full time job at bad pay (have a scholarship) as im doing research (science). I love it though...and in 3-4 years I can call myself Dr.!

In other news, im 5dpo and getting edgy to start testing!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyjuststarting View Post
    Congrats clucky14!!!!

Hi ladies,

Hope you don't mind if I join?

I have been off BH for a little while, and I guess my name is a bit misleading. DH and I have been TTC no. 1 since April 2012, with no luck. I'm 25, DH is 29.

Have been feeling pretty good up until now about it all, but the last couple of weeks have been hard, especially because we are getting closer to DH's 30th, and even before we were married, we discussed having kiddies/being pregnant by the time he turned 30. My cycles are still all a bit over the place.

Anyway, enough of being a sad sack - just looking for some support and a group of ladies to share the journey with

I have been following along in the background a little bit, but this thread moves fairly fast!
    Welcome!!

that sucks your cycles are all over the place, this is a great place to vent your frustrations.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    Lol...its just a weekend service cashier job in a supermarket and its too exhausting having 40+ hrs of uni during the week then doing 5-10 hours on the weekend as well!

I guess after five years Im bored of working there and just want to be able to focus all my energy on uni ( and ttc!).

And when I say 40 hrs of uni during the week I dont mean a few lectures here and there, its more like a full time job at bad pay (have a scholarship) as im doing research (science). I love it though...and in 3-4 years I can call myself Dr.!

In other news, im 5dpo and getting edgy to start testing!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub
    i can empathise with your 40 hours of uni. I did my masters (also science, what discipline you studying?) and I missed having a life! Once I finished I vowed to not pursue my phd, I also wanted to start earning some decent money and life took me in a whole new direction!! I admire the fact you took uni, work and ttc on! Your a super woman!!!

I think I'm 5dpo too! I tested this morning to see if I can drink this weekend and I got a negative. I'm going to wait until Wednesday before doing it again. I had a few tears when it came up negative.. Not sure what I was expecting being only 5 dpo.