Closed Thread
Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Can I join?I'm in NSW, 33 and this will be child 3 and it's been 20 months ttc. DH and I said late last night that 2013 is going to be our year for a BFP
    Fancy seeing you here excited I will be TTC with my bestie!

I am joining very late, but I will be TTC baby #2 in February after I have a quick surgery to sort out my uterus. I have waited a long, long time to even get to this point so am hoping for a very quick TTC journey.

I am from SA and am 29 years old.

For now I have just been using OPKs, just can't wait to start ahhh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post

I am joining very late, but I will be TTC baby #2 in February after I have a quick surgery to sort out my uterus. I have waited a long, long time to even get to this point so am hoping for a very quick TTC journey.

Welcome hun Finally we can obsess together lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    I think my biggest problem is I keep doubting if I'm ready. I mean i cant think of how I'm not ready, but then say to myself what If ive missed something, what if there is something I need to do that i havent done and I just dont know it yet. I think it could be a small amount of anxiety about taking the next step in life, and its a huge step to take. Its a human life, not something that can be reversed and its not something you can change your mind about a few years in. Does any of that make sence? I think im just scared really. I mean I want a baby and im ready but im just scared and the closer to TTC I get the more i worry.
    I think we are all a little bit like this. I think it will just sort itself out in its own time. If we constantly were waiting to be ready we would never be. Go by instinct instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post

Hope your surgery goes well. Look forward to hearing all about a quick ttc journey for you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumncurl View Post
    Since April 2011 for us. I have lost 47kg so hopefully all that hard work helps!
    Wow that's such a big loss. Congrats fx a baby comes quick for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, i hope everyone is well.

Welcome to all the newbies

Disney - when it comes time for me to start ttc I will be taking the relaxed approach, I wont be charting, temping or using any apps. I was a bit obsessed when ttc DD and it made me quite upset and stressed out each month when nothing happened. Once DH and I decided to not prevent but not try and concentrate on our wedding instead, it happened naturally. Also i agree with Lilnightmare, if we all waited until we were ready we never would be.

Autumncurl - congrats on the weight loss, that is a huge achievement! you get a bfp very soon.

Afm - Enjoying a lovely heat wave here in Tassie, which I'm sure the rest of the country is also melting in. I'm impatiently waiting for March to roll around so i can start my ttc journey. I also have baby names picked out which I'm pretty set on but have to get past DH first, but seems how he named DD i think its only fair i get to pick the next one

Lots of to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Disney, im with bears. I opkd my first cycle off bc just to be sure I was ovulating... I got very clear pain and symptoms for 2 days prior to some strong pos opks, so I'm not doing anything now, no opk, no temp, not checking cervix position...nothing. I even deleted my tracking app.

I now estimate when af is due, and go from there. Shes due from about the 29th onwards this month so i will probably test from about the 25th...because im apoasaholic.

If df had his way we would dtd daily or more often!! So I take it easy a few days after af goes, then just go with the flute until the day after i feel o pains. Its worked for us in the past

Wow autumn! Thats impressive! Congratulations! I wish I had that dedication. May i ask how you achieved such a great goal?
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 03-01-2013 at 20:52.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post
    Afm - Enjoying a lovely heat wave here in Tassie, which I'm sure the rest of the country is also melting in.
    We have a major bush fire not far from here at the moment. No real risk at the moment thanks to the wind direction. Still scary though! The stormy weather has been crazy tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    We have a major bush fire not far from here at the moment. No real risk at the moment thanks to the wind direction. Still scary though! The stormy weather has been crazy tonight!
    Stay safe nomie, I know how you feel. We live in an extremely high fire danger area and with 41 degrees, high winds and with dh in the cfa it's frightening.
    Fx the fireies get it under control asap, and no lives are lost.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi can I join please?

Details

Name:glitter girl
    Month: December 2012/January 2013
    Pregnancy: miscarriage At 5weeks 3days on November 6th 2012
    State:SA
    Last edited by glitter girl; 03-01-2013 at 23:02.

Thanks
    Reviews

So I'm doing first round of opks I'm getting o pain and cm but the line isn't getting darker has anyone else had this prob I'm using David strips!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by chan87 View Post
    So I'm doing first round of opks I'm getting o pain and cm but the line isn't getting darker has anyone else had this prob I'm using David strips!
    I found this fora few days then there was no line and I thought great I missed it.... Tested again the next few days and bang there it was a test line darker then the control line. Just be patient and it will come...