Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Same for me Funchu but add exam revision to it as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

ugh... I hate exams! Thankfully my course doesn't have exams (at least not so far). What are you studying?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am studying a Bach of Health Science, majoring in Psychology and Nutrition. Its all off campus through Deakin. Its a huge undertaking and I am a little worried how I will cope with work, a baby and uni (once I have a baby that is)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck girls with your uni assignments and studying! Try and get outside a few times to de stress! Funchu what are you studying?

Thanks
    Reviews

Weekend for me, not much. Had a reasonably busy one last weekend so happy to chill. Poor DH is helping my uncle with concreting on Saturday again though. The poor thing is exhausted as he really hasn't been able to catch up on rest!

What are you up to Disney?

Thanks
    Reviews

I hope to o and enter the tww this weekend will spend time with my bro and sil as they are moving to darwin from vic monday. Nothing exciting for us.

Gos luck with the assignments and studying ladies

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm doing a Masters in Entrepreneurship, online. I've only just started (2nd subject now), & it will take about 3.5 yrs part time (1 subject per term). It's very flexible - I can take a term off here and there when I need to. I was thinking it might be easier to get uni work done once I'm on maternity leave, but people seem to say looking after a new bub is harder than working full time, so at least I'll have the option of pausing study if it's all too hard. I was also hoping study would keep my mind off ttc, but unfortunately it seems to work the other way

I'd love to study psychology. In my first Masters I did a management subject & the lecturer was a psychologist, so he encouraged us to read a lot of psych literature. I loved it (& got a high distinction!). There is quite a bit of research on the psychology of entrepreneurship too (behavioural psych), & it's soooo interesting!!! I get a bit sidetracked when I'm doing research for my assignments.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH's brother is getting married Saturday so we have that on and hopefully not much else!!

Feeling a little seedy the last 2 days, nothing too bad so hopefully this is as bad as it gets. 6 weeks tomorrow YIPEEEEE

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck with the studying ladies. I hated studying so I never had a gap year. Went straight to Tafe and got a Diploma as soon as I could and jumped straight into the work force. Hehe.

Cantwait - wow! Six weeks already? That's gone fast. I hope you have a lovely day at the wedding. They are so fun!

I don't have a whole lot on. A hens night for a good friend on Saturday and the usual church on Sunday morning.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

Uni all week and then work on the weekend though i handed in my resignation last week so not long to go until i get my weekends free! Its just too much doing 40+ hours Mon-Fri and then having to work one or two shifts on the weekend as well!

4dpo today...feeling a little off but surely its too early for implantation right?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub