Closed Thread
Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    I have a little frame, size 10 bottom half and mega boobs already! (Double d's!) any bigger and ill fall over! Dh calls me babs (as in Barbie!) and has done since we began dating!

Here is a funny story! When we got married we got some kitchen scales and dh and i were weighing random things in the kitchen and he then tried to convince me to weigh my boobs!!!!!!
    Lmao you crack me up! Well my boobs seem fuller and my nipples are very sensitive ATM so there's something to look forward too lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow - please tell me its only smaller boobs that get bigger, ladies that don't have much right?
    Oh god! I hope so. I've not been given much in the boob department. I sure wouldn't mind going up a couple of cup sizes!

DH and I had a little talk. We have decided that I can stop the pill now. We will just use condoms for protection until we are ready to start trying. He likes this idea better because we can get all of this pill stuff out of the way and then theoretically, when we are ready to start trying we can start trying instantly. Yay!! I'm almost at the end of my withdrawal bleed. Hope my cycles come back to normal soon. They were all over the place before I went on the pill (which is why I went on the pill in the first place.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (07-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Oh Disney...babs lol

I'm a big chocolate lover but we had a cadbury's block in the cupboard the last week, and its just not doing it for me... :-(
    Its not?!? You might have a serious medical condition!!!!!!! Going off chocolate is not something to be overlooked! Start off with smarties and ease yourself back into it!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (06-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Its not?!? You might have a serious medical condition!!!!!!! Going off chocolate is not something to be overlooked! Start off with smarties and ease yourself back into it!!
    I just went to get the last 8 pieces and thank god, it's back to tasting amazing... I dunno what was wrong with me the last week!!!
    Crisis averted!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Oh god! I hope so. I've not been given much in the boob department. I sure wouldn't mind going up a couple of cup sizes!

DH and I had a little talk. We have decided that I can stop the pill now. We will just use condoms for protection until we are ready to start trying. He likes this idea better because we can get all of this pill stuff out of the way and then theoretically, when we are ready to start trying we can start trying instantly. Yay!! I'm almost at the end of my withdrawal bleed. Hope my cycles come back to normal soon. They were all over the place before I went on the pill (which is why I went on the pill in the first place.
    Omg this is such a huge step!!!! Welcome to the very interesting world of the natural af!!! Arm yourself with a great period tracker and have fun!!

Ill share some boob with you once I work out how to transfer the boob love to others!!! The girls I work with are working on it... Have been for the last 7 years so hopefully it should be right around the corner

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just went to get the last 8 pieces and thank god, it's back to tasting amazing... I dunno what was wrong with me the last week!!!
    Crisis averted!!!
    phew!!! That was up there with unemployment, the global financial crisis and the fact Kim kardashian is still married to Kris Humphries but having Kanyes baby!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

phew!!! That was up there with unemployment, the global financial crisis and the fact Kim kardashian is still married to Kris Humphries but having Kanyes baby!!!
    Hahahah.

Are they still officially married?! Funny you mentioned them as keeping up with the kardashians is on now! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahahah.

Are they still officially married?! Funny you mentioned them as keeping up with the kardashians is on now! Lol
    yep they are still married! That's (watching it on tv now) what made me think of it LOL!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is everyone up to this weekend? Anything exciting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

2 uni assignments for me

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub