Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    How long is your cycle and lp usually?

IZMIR

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub
    Stupid phone posted too early!!!!!

How long is your cycle and lp usually?

I would assume u o'd somewhere around CD 14.
    I won't usually test until 8 or 9 do which is 3 or 4 days before af due.

If you go to http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com
    There is some great stats about testing early.

Good luck! !!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Disney  (05-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Hmm so af is due on the Friday, test on the Wednesday you reckon? Also dh just told me he wants to be there (as in the nervous wait for a result, not the watching me pee LOL) when I test which has given that extra layer of pressure.

Has anyone else shared the moment with the dad to be?

How's life as a pregnant lady lilnightmare?
    If you have internet cheapies then test whenever you want, I did heaps and didn't care if they were positive, only started getting annoyed when my period was 3 days late and still no BFP. I think internet cheapies make the waiting time a lot easier because each day you can look forward to your 1st morning pee haha

If you are not using cheap ones then wait until 1-2 days before your missed period so you don't waste too much money.

I don't know about LilNightmare but the first weeks of pregnancy are a very strange sensation for me personally. I am so soooooo excited but also so scared at the same time that something will go wrong - I think it is pretty normal to feel this way but it was not something I considered feeling before I got my BFP. I can't wait to see something concrete to make be believe I am actually growing a baby! Wouldn't change anything though, loving all of it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    I remember you talking about that weird o time. its really good you have been able to chill out and relax, Im sure that it will help things along nicely for you!
    I wish I was able to forget about it a little and relax a bit more.
    I am a lot more relaxed now than I was in the first 3 months, but I am sure if I stressed less (about work, ttc, renovations etc) then it would be easier.
    Im also due to o in about 6 days. Our cycles are very similar I think.
    It sounds like we are in sync or very close for now. the only reason I'm relaxed is I got so confused last cycle, so I'm not going to focus on it, theres alot going on atm which is helping. Fx for a bfp and early november babies for us both!

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    gotta love men!! They do and say so many funny things along the way
    Lol it was very cute.

Hmm so af is due on the Friday, test on the Wednesday you reckon? Also dh just told me he wants to be there (as in the nervous wait for a result, not the watching me pee LOL) when I test which has given that extra layer of pressure.

I would think you should have a fair chance of an accurate result 2 days before af. I usually try to hold out till 10dpo. My bfp with ds came at 11dpo. I know ladies who have gotten them at 8dpo though.

I haven't shared it with df. he would put to much pressure on me to test, even now I'm vauge with my testing dates. He just treks me to test even when I say its too early (2dpo)

How exciting for you!! Not long to wait now. Any symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

I got my bfp on 10 dpo and no way I would let Dp be there.

Well as cantwait said you go from excited to scared. Just don't want anything to happen and the amount of love u have for this tiny sesame seed is crazy. Symptoms are still minimal. No ms yet. Had my gp visit yesterday and everything was confirmed. Today I booked my 12 week ultrasound and got the ob I wanted. End of march will be very exciting!

I've got my fx u get a positive too Disney!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsLa - thanks for the advice, website and the luck!

Cantwait - I don't have Internet cheapies, I'm going to buy some first response so I might wait until Wednesday next week to test. It's understandable to be scared, do you feel any different (a part from being scared and excited)

shadow - symptoms hmm the last 3 days (cd16 - 18) I've had weird constant cramping/tightness, like a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen, insane bloating, ive been stupidly thirsty, tired, actually thinking about it.. What if those were o pains????? And I o'd late? It really felt like af was coming. Now I'm worried I missed the egg.

Lilnightmare - oh you have your 12 week scan booked in that's so exciting!! Can't wait to see the picture! Wait, that's the one you get the picture at right? It's good news your gp gave you the all clear and confirmed.
    Last edited by Disney; 05-02-2013 at 20:33.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Cantwait - I don't have Internet cheapies, I'm going to buy some first response so I might wait until Wednesday next week to test. It's understandable to be scared, do you feel any different (a part from being scared and excited)

shadow - symptoms hmm the last 3 days (cd16 - 18) I've had weird constant cramping/tightness, like a heavy feeling in my lower abdomen, insane bloating, ive been stupidly thirsty, tired, actually thinking about it.. What if those were o pains????? And I o'd late? It really felt like af was coming. Now I'm worried I missed the egg.

Lilnightmare - oh you have your 12 week scan booked in that's so exciting!! Can't wait to see the picture! Wait, that's the one you get the picture at right? It's good news your gp gave you the all clear and confirmed.
    Yes Disney that's the one you get the first "baby" pictures.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Yes Disney that's the one you get the first "baby" pictures.

Eeekkk!!!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Wednesday next week sounds like a plan, hopefully you can hold out until then. Good luck!!!!!

My DH said my nipples are like golf balls HAHA!! Hes like OMG you are just at the beginning how big are they going to get. He is totally overreacting but boobs are sore and nipples are darker. Sleeping sucks, waking up heaps during the night, also feeling hot in bed way more than normal. Still more hungry too but haven't gained any weight yet thank god.

I do feel different, mainly amazed that this has actually happened for me and its almost like I have to pinch myself because it doesn't feel real yet. Bring on the 22nd yipeeee DH said he is going to come to the 8 week scan yayyyy I told him he didn't have to because there won't be much to see compared to the 12 week one but he does want to so thats awesome. I feel so loved up at the moment

Disney I didn't show DH any tests until I got a BFP. If he is dead set on wanting to be there then I suggest you wait until you are late so there is a better chance of a BFP, otherwise you could get disappointed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Wednesday next week sounds like a plan, hopefully you can hold out until then. Good luck!!!!!

My DH said my nipples are like golf balls HAHA!! Hes like OMG you are just at the beginning how big are they going to get. He is totally overreacting but boobs are sore and nipples are darker. Sleeping sucks, waking up heaps during the night, also feeling hot in bed way more than normal. Still more hungry too but haven't gained any weight yet thank god.

I do feel different, mainly amazed that this has actually happened for me and its almost like I have to pinch myself because it doesn't feel real yet. Bring on the 22nd yipeeee DH said he is going to come to the 8 week scan yayyyy I told him he didn't have to because there won't be much to see compared to the 12 week one but he does want to so thats awesome. I feel so loved up at the moment

Disney I didn't show DH any tests until I got a BFP. If he is dead set on wanting to be there then I suggest you wait until you are late so there is a better chance of a BFP, otherwise you could get disappointed?
    Wait your nipples get bigger? Really!! Have you been tired? That's super sweet he is going to the 8 week scan!

Im not sure i can wait until I'm late and dh's parents are coming to stay that weekend and I don't want to test while they are here and I don't want to wait until they leave because I believe they will be arriving on the Friday and leave on the Tuesday. Hmm maybe I can test on the downlow and then IF I get a pos, suggest to dh that we test and then act super surprised !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hmm maybe I can test on the downlow and then IF I get a pos, suggest to dh that we test and then act super surprised !!
    This is what I would do lol.

Nipples and boobs get bigger for most. Some women go up 2 cup sizes...then they grow again a few days after bub is born when your milk comes in.