Closed Thread
Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    So I went to the gp to confirm today. All is good he is sending me for blood tests tomorrow and booked me in for my 12 week scan. This is still weeks away ( end of march) but still excited much!
    Haha awesome!! I am so excited too, having a scan at 8 weeks and it feels like ages away - couldn't wait until 12 weeks I am a shocker

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I tested this morning as temp still high (13dpo)... I thought maybe I could see a faint line, but 6am & bleary eyed, so not sure. I'm still feeling positive, as last cycle's lp was only 11 days & I've noticed some others on here only getting BFPs when they're 4 days late (or more). I have plenty of frers & ICs to keep me busy for the next few days. fx for a BFP soon!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    It does sound very promising, this is your month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Waiting waiting for AF. For those of you who were on the pill, how long after stopping did AF arrive?

Thanks
    Reviews

I actually never got AF after coming off the pill. Fell pregnant straight away...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhhh, I just posted a big long reply and replied to everyone and then my internet cut out and I lot it all

Ill try remember what I said and to who

Mumma K
    , YAY, so happy for you that it was all good news! fx you BFP is just around the corner.

Funchu,

Lil
    , that is so very exciting, 12 weeks feels so far away, I hope it flies for you

Cantwait, I will def be having an early scan too (when i eventually get utd) just to hear that little heart beat and put my mind at ease

Nomie, YAY YAY YAY, so close now, 5-6 weeks until you move will fly,

Lifeinshades, fx your body sorts itself out soon, do you normally have regular cycles?

Hamij
    , that sux, hugs to you. I would just keep bd'ing like you have said, no harm in that anyway! have some fun and I really hope you get your BFP soon.

Heids
    , my first month was a bit crazy, 25-28 days after I stopped the pill, i had some REALLY REALLY light spotting for a day or 2 (at the time I didnt think it was anything) but in fact, that was my first af, as af has now sorted herself into a nice little cycle of 26-28 days.
    I was really confused for the first 2 months off the pill though until I was able to recognize symptoms and start to time things.
    How long have you been off the pill?

Shadow, where abouts are you up to??? I have not seen you around as much

afm, about to enter my fertile window for the 5th time since ttc. but DH is sick!!! fx he is better in the next day or so so that we can get really busy!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Heids89  (05-02-2013)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks Nomie, MrsLA (If I forgot a name I am sorry, I'm so bad with names).

To answers your question MrsLA. Normally my cycle is spot on. 29th of every month. Last year at the end of the year my cycle was out of whack for a couple of months (evenwhen it was playing up, I never missed a period, more doubled up) but then it all returned to perfectly normal, just with one change. My AF due date was now the 30th.

So it is really bizarre.

But AF was due 29/30 of Jan. First day of last AF was 30/12/2012.

Still no AF here.

But I got all the AF symptoms and cramps when AF was due. Then they eased off and now they are back. The only thing missing is AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    To answers your question MrsLA. Normally my cycle is spot on. 29th of every month. Last year at the end of the year my cycle was out of whack for a couple of months (evenwhen it was playing up, I never missed a period, more doubled up) but then it all returned to perfectly normal, just with one change. My AF due date was now the 30th.

So it is really bizarre.

But AF was due 29/30 of Jan. First day of last AF was 30/12/2012.

Still no AF here.

But I got all the AF symptoms and cramps when AF was due. Then they eased off and now they are back. The only thing missing is AF.
    Gee I hate confusing bodies!!!!!! Nothing you can really do but wait it out and keep fingers crossed it sorts itself out quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews

MrsLA, only a month so I really just need to be patient I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Heids, When i came off the first time to TTC DS, it was 28 days after my withdrawl bleed stopped (which is normal cycle for me, she used to come 28 days after she left pre-pill)
    Since comming off this time, the first time was 29 days, but id also had a few faint positive HPTs (chemical pregnancy)

Lifeinshades - how confusing! Limbo land must be so frustrating. FX its just a late BFP and bubba isnt sharing as many hormones as majority do. Hopefully you get your answer soon.

MrsLA - im around, am reading, just been busy, and also trying to reduce my technology time. Im just comming into my 4th fertile window Im expecting to O in the next 2-6 days. Last cycle was a weird one, so its made me chill out a bit. I dont temp or opk, just rely on O pains and signs that i usually have for 2 days before hand... But i had O pains that kept me awake, 2 days later my regular symptoms started, then 2 days later again i got O pains but not as severe or strong as normal. The 2nd time was when i would normally O. So now im not sure where we stand, will just see what happens.

I had a talk with DF about it last night, he asked "So when are you laying an egg again?" lol. he got really upset when i said i didnt want to "try" anymore, just let nature do its thing....so then i had to explain to him why...and ugh.

Good luck catching the egg Get down to business!!

FX and baby dust to all those in their TWW. I hope to see lots of BFPs over the next few weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    MrsLA, only a month so I really just need to be patient I think.
    Patient is much easier said than done!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    MrsLA - im around, am reading, just been busy, and also trying to reduce my technology time. Im just comming into my 4th fertile window Im expecting to O in the next 2-6 days. Last cycle was a weird one, so its made me chill out a bit. I dont temp or opk, just rely on O pains and signs that i usually have for 2 days before hand... But i had O pains that kept me awake, 2 days later my regular symptoms started, then 2 days later again i got O pains but not as severe or strong as normal. The 2nd time was when i would normally O. So now im not sure where we stand, will just see what happens.

I had a talk with DF about it last night, he asked "So when are you laying an egg again?" lol. he got really upset when i said i didnt want to "try" anymore, just let nature do its thing....so then i had to explain to him why...and ugh.
    I remember you talking about that weird o time. its really good you have been able to chill out and relax, Im sure that it will help things along nicely for you!
    I wish I was able to forget about it a little and relax a bit more.
    I am a lot more relaxed now than I was in the first 3 months, but I am sure if I stressed less (about work, ttc, renovations etc) then it would be easier.
    Im also due to o in about 6 days. Our cycles are very similar I think.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Heids89  (05-02-2013),shadowangel0205  (05-02-2013)