Closed Thread
Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 1001
  1. #771
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    591
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Carrie I am so sorry for your loss. I can not imagine how it must feel. Be kind to yourself

    Funchu, I would so have tested 10 times over by now! haha
    Cantwait, I am very much like you and test from about 9dpo. I usually test each day until af arrives. This month I tested once at 9dop then did not test again at all, and I actually prefer continually testing and seeing BFN's. I think it keeps me a little grounded and I then expect af. when I am still hoping and praying that i may be utd and af shows up I didn't cope so well with that.

  2. #772
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,265
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,143
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

    Carrie, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss take your time to grieve, let yourself feel whatever emotions you are feeling. Its such an emotionally trying time. If you need to chat im here, I had one before my ds. huge hugs.

  3. #773
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked
    86
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Carrie I am so sorry for your loss. I can not imagine how it must feel. Be kind to yourself

    Funchu, I would so have tested 10 times over by now! haha
    Cantwait, I am very much like you and test from about 9dpo. I usually test each day until af arrives. This month I tested once at 9dop then did not test again at all, and I actually prefer continually testing and seeing BFN's. I think it keeps me a little grounded and I then expect af. when I am still hoping and praying that i may be utd and af shows up I didn't cope so well with that.
    Yep I think testing daily really gives you hope because there is always a chance that today will be the day you see a faint line, I know that there is also a chance AF will come but I always like to hope for the best. Not testing would do my head in more than seeing negatives because as least then I kinda know where I stand lol

  4. #774
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

    LilNightmare - I looove Nightmare Before Christmas (and Tim Burton in general!!) That set sounds awesome! I hope you'll post a photo when the room is set up.

    MrsLA - I so want to test. Like you, I don't handle it well when I hope I'm utd & af shows up. The first cycle ttc, af showed up at work & I burst into tears. Plus I was in so much pain I went home sick! 2nd cycle (the one before this one) was better, because I was pretty sure we'd missed the o window due to me being ill. This time (3rd cycle), I'm feeling very hopeful & positive, but having severe mood swings, so who knows how I'll go if af shows up??? I really really hope she doesn't!!! I'll probably test tomorrow (I found a hidden frer today, so I have enough to test every day from tomorrow through to Thursday ).

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

  5. #775
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked
    86
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aquarius24 View Post
    I'm feeling exactly the same , it hasn't actually sunk in yet, being only roughly 6 weeks , I don't think it will feel real till I see the ultra sound, 12 weeks brings me to the end of march and seems so far away.
    Experienced my first day of sore boobs and morning sickness today ... Ouch :/
    Have you purchased anything yet ?? Ive been trying my hardest to hold of lol
    Ohhhh morning sickness you poor thing! I am yet to experience any nausea but I heard it comes around 6 weeks so thats me next Friday - I hope it stays away!

    I have bought small stuff like clothes from Disneyland when I was on holidays but nothing big, I will wait until after 20 weeks to buy the big ticket items. There is so much choice out there I dont know how I am going to choose one over the others...ahhh well not even thinking about that yet, plenty of time!

    So your 1st scan will be at 12 weeks, are you at all tempted to have one at 7-8? I was happy to wait but now I am getting worried I guess that I will be let down really badly if something is wrong. I guess with mum having 2 miscarriages before she had my brother (her 1st) I am really paranoid of somthing going wrong. It's a horrible feeling because I want it to go well soooooo badly and if I have one at 8 weeks maybe it will ease my mind a bit?

  6. #776
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked
    86
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    LilNightmare - I looove Nightmare Before Christmas (and Tim Burton in general!!) That set sounds awesome! I hope you'll post a photo when the room is set up.

    MrsLA - I so want to test. Like you, I don't handle it well when I hope I'm utd & af shows up. The first cycle ttc, af showed up at work & I burst into tears. Plus I was in so much pain I went home sick! 2nd cycle (the one before this one) was better, because I was pretty sure we'd missed the o window due to me being ill. This time (3rd cycle), I'm feeling very hopeful & positive, but having severe mood swings, so who knows how I'll go if af shows up??? I really really hope she doesn't!!! I'll probably test tomorrow (I found a hidden frer today, so I have enough to test every day from tomorrow through to Thursday ).

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    for you!!!!!!!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

    Funchu  (04-02-2013)

  8. #777
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked
    255
    Reviews
    0

    Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

    Carrie I'm so sorry, nobody should have to go through that.


    Do you ladies believe it's 'bad luck' to buy things before you get pregnant?

  9. #778
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Penrith
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked
    160
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    Carrie I'm so sorry, nobody should have to go through that.


    Do you ladies believe it's 'bad luck' to buy things before you get pregnant?
    I bought a fair bit before I was utd and I fell first try so no I don't think it's jinxes you.

    And dw ladies once the nursery is in full swing I'll post pix.

  10. #779
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked
    255
    Reviews
    0

    Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

    I've gotten so many little things. Blankets, singlets, a few body suits, Peter Alexander pjs, a bath with stand, bouncer, swing, nappy disposal system, nursery bedding set.

    Okay so I've got a lot haha but I got it all really cheap

  11. #780
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked
    255
    Reviews
    0

    Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

    DF and I came up with this idea, every month that we didn't conceive we would buy something for our future baby. So instead of being upset that we hadn't gotten pregnant we could be excited about the next thing we could buy

    This is what we got when AF started on Friday
    Attached Images


 

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 is so far away! #2
    By Disney in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 19-01-2013, 11:18
  2. 2013 is so far away!
    By Disney in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1061
    Last Post: 19-12-2012, 15:06
  3. TTC in 2013
    By joby84 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-08-2012, 21:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Unique, non-toxic wooden eco toys for babies. Water-based paints, saliva-resistant & baby safe. Super soft, prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton. Hypoallergenic - great for eczema relief. FREE gift with purchase. Code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Hills Swimming Kenthurst
Located in the beautiful suburb of Kenthurst and boasts a heated 25m pool. We conduct world-leading Baby and Parent Classes, Preschool Classes, School Age and Squad Training. Our classes are small, our service personal and our quality of the highest.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!