Closed Thread
Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Carrie I am so sorry for your loss. I can not imagine how it must feel. Be kind to yourself

Funchu, I would so have tested 10 times over by now! haha
    Cantwait, I am very much like you and test from about 9dpo. I usually test each day until af arrives. This month I tested once at 9dop then did not test again at all, and I actually prefer continually testing and seeing BFN's. I think it keeps me a little grounded and I then expect af. when I am still hoping and praying that i may be utd and af shows up I didn't cope so well with that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Carrie, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss take your time to grieve, let yourself feel whatever emotions you are feeling. Its such an emotionally trying time. If you need to chat im here, I had one before my ds. huge hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Carrie I am so sorry for your loss. I can not imagine how it must feel. Be kind to yourself

Funchu, I would so have tested 10 times over by now! haha
    Cantwait, I am very much like you and test from about 9dpo. I usually test each day until af arrives. This month I tested once at 9dop then did not test again at all, and I actually prefer continually testing and seeing BFN's. I think it keeps me a little grounded and I then expect af. when I am still hoping and praying that i may be utd and af shows up I didn't cope so well with that.
    Yep I think testing daily really gives you hope because there is always a chance that today will be the day you see a faint line, I know that there is also a chance AF will come but I always like to hope for the best. Not testing would do my head in more than seeing negatives because as least then I kinda know where I stand lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

LilNightmare - I looove Nightmare Before Christmas (and Tim Burton in general!!) That set sounds awesome! I hope you'll post a photo when the room is set up.

MrsLA - I so want to test. Like you, I don't handle it well when I hope I'm utd & af shows up. The first cycle ttc, af showed up at work & I burst into tears. Plus I was in so much pain I went home sick! 2nd cycle (the one before this one) was better, because I was pretty sure we'd missed the o window due to me being ill. This time (3rd cycle), I'm feeling very hopeful & positive, but having severe mood swings, so who knows how I'll go if af shows up??? I really really hope she doesn't!!! I'll probably test tomorrow (I found a hidden frer today, so I have enough to test every day from tomorrow through to Thursday ).

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aquarius24 View Post
    I'm feeling exactly the same , it hasn't actually sunk in yet, being only roughly 6 weeks , I don't think it will feel real till I see the ultra sound, 12 weeks brings me to the end of march and seems so far away.
    Experienced my first day of sore boobs and morning sickness today ... Ouch :/
    Have you purchased anything yet ?? Ive been trying my hardest to hold of lol
    Ohhhh morning sickness you poor thing! I am yet to experience any nausea but I heard it comes around 6 weeks so thats me next Friday - I hope it stays away!

I have bought small stuff like clothes from Disneyland when I was on holidays but nothing big, I will wait until after 20 weeks to buy the big ticket items. There is so much choice out there I dont know how I am going to choose one over the others...ahhh well not even thinking about that yet, plenty of time!

So your 1st scan will be at 12 weeks, are you at all tempted to have one at 7-8? I was happy to wait but now I am getting worried I guess that I will be let down really badly if something is wrong. I guess with mum having 2 miscarriages before she had my brother (her 1st) I am really paranoid of somthing going wrong. It's a horrible feeling because I want it to go well soooooo badly and if I have one at 8 weeks maybe it will ease my mind a bit?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    LilNightmare - I looove Nightmare Before Christmas (and Tim Burton in general!!) That set sounds awesome! I hope you'll post a photo when the room is set up.

MrsLA - I so want to test. Like you, I don't handle it well when I hope I'm utd & af shows up. The first cycle ttc, af showed up at work & I burst into tears. Plus I was in so much pain I went home sick! 2nd cycle (the one before this one) was better, because I was pretty sure we'd missed the o window due to me being ill. This time (3rd cycle), I'm feeling very hopeful & positive, but having severe mood swings, so who knows how I'll go if af shows up??? I really really hope she doesn't!!! I'll probably test tomorrow (I found a hidden frer today, so I have enough to test every day from tomorrow through to Thursday ).

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    for you!!!!!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (04-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Carrie I'm so sorry, nobody should have to go through that.

Do you ladies believe it's 'bad luck' to buy things before you get pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    Carrie I'm so sorry, nobody should have to go through that.

Do you ladies believe it's 'bad luck' to buy things before you get pregnant?
    I bought a fair bit before I was utd and I fell first try so no I don't think it's jinxes you.

And dw ladies once the nursery is in full swing I'll post pix.

Thanks
    Reviews

I've gotten so many little things. Blankets, singlets, a few body suits, Peter Alexander pjs, a bath with stand, bouncer, swing, nappy disposal system, nursery bedding set.

Okay so I've got a lot haha but I got it all really cheap

Thanks
    Reviews

DF and I came up with this idea, every month that we didn't conceive we would buy something for our future baby. So instead of being upset that we hadn't gotten pregnant we could be excited about the next thing we could buy

This is what we got when AF started on Friday
    Attached Images