Closed Thread
Page 77 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Carrie - I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I can't imagine how terrible it must have been for you. I had a friend go through it though (10 wks too I think) & I know it was heartbreaking for her & her DH. They did go on to have a beautiful bubba soon after though, so fx the same happens for you.

Disney - Japan is awesome! Thanks for the moral support in holding off on testing. I'm going absolutely bonkers!!! I just want to sleep so I don't think about it (& so I can wake up and test lol). My cycles have been a bit variable in the past, up to 40 days, and I'm on cd 33, supposedly 11 dpo. Last cycle (my first temping) calculated an 11 day lp, but I had been sick & also didn't confirm o, so lp could be longer...?? I'm thinking I should wait until 14dpo just in case (Thur, cd 36, last couple have been 35 day cycles), but I don't think I can... but I don't want to see a BFN either

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Disney - Japan is awesome! Thanks for the moral support in holding off on testing. I'm going absolutely bonkers!!! I just want to sleep so I don't think about it (& so I can wake up and test lol). My cycles have been a bit variable in the past, up to 40 days, and I'm on cd 33, supposedly 11 dpo. Last cycle (my first temping) calculated an 11 day lp, but I had been sick & also didn't confirm o, so lp could be longer...?? I'm thinking I should wait until 14dpo just in case (Thur, cd 36, last couple have been 35 day cycles), but I don't think I can... but I don't want to see a BFN either

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    i can imagine how bonkers you would be going!! The fear of a bfn is my biggest driver for waiting. For some reason I would much, much prefer to have af turn up then to test and have a bfn. I admire Cantwaitforbubba's mental strength to start testing 8dpo!! I would have lost it after the second bfn! Many many tears would have been shed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Funchu - we want to go to Japan so badly! It's on the cards for this year but we need to see what happens babywise. You should go to Kobe jones its fantastic!! Lots of non seafood options for those who don't like it. I would wait until af is due plus a day then test, you've been patient this far.

MummaK - wow you've been through a lot with af!! A 23 day cycle isn't too bad.

Ive been getting this tight feeling in my uterus (well where I imagine my uterus lives) and cramping on one side about 3 cm in from my hip bone and down a little bit. I'm not sure what to make of it. Its quite uncomfortable ?!? It's a similar feeling I get the day before af comes but I'm only on cd17. Who wants to take a guess ? Could it be a really late ovulation??
    Sorry just popping in to say iv heard that some ppl get these type cramps with implantation, don't want to get ur hopes up but thought I'd mention it GL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Sorry just popping in to say iv heard that some ppl get these type cramps with implantation, don't want to get ur hopes up but thought I'd mention it GL
    That would be so nice!

Thanks
    Reviews

I had these pains Disney. So you never know!

I'll reply to everyone's post later tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    i can imagine how bonkers you would be going!! The fear of a bfn is my biggest driver for waiting. For some reason I would much, much prefer to have af turn up then to test and have a bfn. I admire Cantwaitforbubba's mental strength to start testing 8dpo!! I would have lost it after the second bfn! Many many tears would have been shed!
    Being the 1st month I was just excited and hopeful so never felt sad, just frustrated when AF was 3 days late and I still had no answers lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Carrie I'm sorry you've had to join us here. Hoping when you are ready you don't have too much of a wait for a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews

trio we bought some clothes that were too cute, a baby capsule for the car and a gorgeous little rocker. We picked up some cloth nappies to as we are planning to be a cloth baby. My dp has quite a few family members in coona. Absolutely devastating with them fires.

disney my custom set is being made by a lovely lady in the states. She has made a couple of blankets for me previously and they are amazing. It's going to be a nightmare before Christmas set so clearly goes with everything. I hope your tww isn't too bad. Don't worry about symptom spotting coz its just painful. I tried not reading into anything which clearly wasn't there. It's mostly in my head. I mean I got my positive and I still haven't had the sore boobs or the nausea that everyone says.

carrie77 my heart is breaking for you. I'm so so sorry. Like cantwait said I'm fearful of this too. I hope you have time to grieve and get back on that horse when you are ready. We will all be cheering you on.

cantwait that's such a beautiful reaction from your family. I can't wait to be able to do this. My mum visited today (she lives an hour and a half away) and we didn't say anything or leave anything out to bust us. We want to do this after we visited the doctor and when my dad is with her.

Afm- Dp and I are going to the doctors tomorrow to hopefully confirm everything. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow so fingers crossed everything is still looking good. I've known now for just over a week and my gosh it's just like the tww. This forever feeling until your out of the danger zone. I still have 7 weeks to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    trio we bought some clothes that were too cute, a baby capsule for the car and a gorgeous little rocker. We picked up some cloth nappies to as we are planning to be a cloth baby. My dp has quite a few family members in coona. Absolutely devastating with them fires.

disney my custom set is being made by a lovely lady in the states. She has made a couple of blankets for me previously and they are amazing. It's going to be a nightmare before Christmas set so clearly goes with everything. I hope your tww isn't too bad. Don't worry about symptom spotting coz its just painful. I tried not reading into anything which clearly wasn't there. It's mostly in my head. I mean I got my positive and I still haven't had the sore boobs or the nausea that everyone says.

carrie77 my heart is breaking for you. I'm so so sorry. Like cantwait said I'm fearful of this too. I hope you have time to grieve and get back on that horse when you are ready. We will all be cheering you on.

cantwait that's such a beautiful reaction from your family. I can't wait to be able to do this. My mum visited today (she lives an hour and a half away) and we didn't say anything or leave anything out to bust us. We want to do this after we visited the doctor and when my dad is with her.

Afm- Dp and I are going to the doctors tomorrow to hopefully confirm everything. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow so fingers crossed everything is still looking good. I've known now for just over a week and my gosh it's just like the tww. This forever feeling until your out of the danger zone. I still have 7 weeks to go!
    Wow you have bought heaps of stuff, good on you! The cot sounds like it's going to be amazing, I can't wait to see photos of your nursery - its going to be one of a kind! Good luck at the doctors tomorrow. I bet everything will be just fine. The waiting is doing my head in too, the TWW is nothing compared to this. It just doesn't feel real yet as I haven't seen any real proof or evidence that a baby is being made. The last 2 days my boobs have become a bit sore and my back has been aching though so I guess thats positive.

I am contemplating having a scan at 8 weeks. I think I just need the reassurance that the baby is in fact in my uterus and not ectopic or anything and that there is a heart beat. If we wait until DH's birthday on the 28th March to have our 1st scan (12+6 weeks) and for some reason it isn't good news I would be absolutely devo...

Not sure what to do!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Wow you have bought heaps of stuff, good on you! The cot sounds like it's going to be amazing, I can't wait to see photos of your nursery - its going to be one of a kind! Good luck at the doctors tomorrow. I bet everything will be just fine. The waiting is doing my head in too, the TWW is nothing compared to this. It just doesn't feel real yet as I haven't seen any real proof or evidence that a baby is being made. The last 2 days my boobs have become a bit sore and my back has been aching though so I guess thats positive.

I am contemplating having a scan at 8 weeks. I think I just need the reassurance that the baby is in fact in my uterus and not ectopic or anything and that there is a heart beat. If we wait until DH's birthday on the 28th March to have our 1st scan (12+6 weeks) and for some reason it isn't good news I would be absolutely devo...

Not sure what to do!
    I'm feeling exactly the same , it hasn't actually sunk in yet, being only roughly 6 weeks , I don't think it will feel real till I see the ultra sound, 12 weeks brings me to the end of march and seems so far away.
    Experienced my first day of sore boobs and morning sickness today ... Ouch :/
    Have you purchased anything yet ?? Ive been trying my hardest to hold of lol