Closed Thread
Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Hi ladies,

Disney I was pretty lucky to not have to wait... I think part of it was the fact that he was moving to Australia to be with me, so he kinda knew what he wanted... So yeah.

Today his English is probably not so sexy... I had my girls cocktail night and he ended up going out to the local with my uncle who's visiting from o/s (used to live in Melb but went o-a for work. They ended up at my parents house and obviously DH was keeping up with my uncle, who's probably three times his size.

To say that he's feeling pretty sorry for himself right now is probably an understatement!!

And I don't feel too bad after drinking the concoctions that we were making!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

mmm... Japanese. We haven't been to Kobe Jones. We both love Japanese, but DH is not so fond of seafood ... lol We went to Japan for our honeymoon. It was awesome!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    I got my BFP the morning of the 4th day late so maybe yours will come in the next few days! for you!!
    Woo hoo!!! Congrats!!!

AF was due 30/01 and still nothing here. But don't feel pregnant at all and only getting strong negatives so I'm guessing my cycles out again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    I got my BFP the morning of the 4th day late so maybe yours will come in the next few days! for you!!
    Did you have BFNs until then, or faint positives? Or did you just not test? I'm trying to decide whether to test tomorrow (when AF supposedly due) or wait until later in the week. Also, did you temp? My temp seems to still be rising (about 10 or 11 dpo) & is at least 0.5 degrees higher than LTL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funchu - we want to go to Japan so badly! It's on the cards for this year but we need to see what happens babywise. You should go to Kobe jones its fantastic!! Lots of non seafood options for those who don't like it. I would wait until af is due plus a day then test, you've been patient this far.

MummaK - wow you've been through a lot with af!! A 23 day cycle isn't too bad.

Ive been getting this tight feeling in my uterus (well where I imagine my uterus lives) and cramping on one side about 3 cm in from my hip bone and down a little bit. I'm not sure what to make of it. Its quite uncomfortable ?!? It's a similar feeling I get the day before af comes but I'm only on cd17. Who wants to take a guess ? Could it be a really late ovulation??

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all. I'm back. Unfortunately I had a missed miscarriage. I found out at my first ob appointment on Tuesday. I was supposed to be 10 weeks but was only measuring 9 and there was no heartbeat. I am going in for a D&C tomorrow. It is absolutely heartbreaking. We will try again in a few months and the wait is simply so I don't have another born so close to Christmas. My son's birthday New Year's Eve. I will catch up on everything that has been happening and join you all again in the next few weeks, after the I immediate pain has settled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Did you have BFNs until then, or faint positives? Or did you just not test? I'm trying to decide whether to test tomorrow (when AF supposedly due) or wait until later in the week. Also, did you temp? My temp seems to still be rising (about 10 or 11 dpo) & is at least 0.5 degrees higher than LTL.

I was a shocker I tested every day from 8 DPO !! I got stark white negatives until I was 4 days late for my period then it was faint that morning, did a FRER and could see the second line and did the digi and it said preggers 1-2. So yes I got sh!t loads of BFN's before my sh!t loads of BFP's I have done 2 more FRER and one more digi and they are very dark now and digi is 3+ yipeeeee.|

Nope didn't temp or use OPK's as DH got me by surprise, he told me he was ready to try when I got back from holidays, we started trying on the 6th Jan and apparently I conceived on the 11th Jan so no stuffing around when he decides he wants something!!

Good luck in your TWW Disney! Your anniversary dinner sounded amazing I really hope you did ovulate an will get a beautiful BFP this month - that would be awesome!

Telling my parents and brothers was amazing, best thing ever. Poor dad cried he was so happy for us (he has terminal cancer so don't know if he will meet the bubba ), mum was excited too! I called my brother who's gf is 15 weeks and told them, she burst into tears (probably all the preggo hormones!), they were both thrilled and cant wait for our babies to play together, he said "cool we can race them" haha typical brother! My other brother was over the moon. It was such a special day as they are the people I love the most in the whole world!!
    Last edited by Cantwaitforabubba; 03-02-2013 at 15:27.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (03-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

lol - racing babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie77 View Post
    Hi all. I'm back. Unfortunately I had a missed miscarriage. I found out at my first ob appointment on Tuesday. I was supposed to be 10 weeks but was only measuring 9 and there was no heartbeat. I am going in for a D&C tomorrow. It is absolutely heartbreaking. We will try again in a few months and the wait is simply so I don't have another born so close to Christmas. My son's birthday New Year's Eve. I will catch up on everything that has been happening and join you all again in the next few weeks, after the I immediate pain has settled.
    I'm so sorry, this is my worst fear and I am so heart broken that you have had it happen to you Lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie77 View Post

Oh Hun I'm so sorry!! That's such sad news. Join us again when your ready, take care of yourself.