Closed Thread
Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    AF is 3 days late and BFN's. Going bonkers here.

Good luck all! Hope you all get your BFPs this year!! Xx
    I got my BFP the morning of the 4th day late so maybe yours will come in the next few days! for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Yipee

WOOHOO.jpg

I have printed this photo off and have put them in cute baby frames, one says little chick with an embroidered little chicken and is baby pink for my mum and the other says here comes trouble with a little elephant and is baby blue for my dad, giving them to my parents tomorrow!!! So excited!

Was pretty excited to get the 3+ weeks this morning too, couldn't be happier right now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Attachment 31051

I have printed this photo off and have put them in cute baby frames, one says little chick with an embroidered little chicken and is baby pink for my mum and the other says here comes trouble with a little elephant and is baby blue for my dad, giving them to my parents tomorrow!!! So excited!

Was pretty excited to get the 3+ weeks this morning too, couldn't be happier right now!!!
    Too cute!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (02-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

That's. a lovely idea cantwait. How exciting about telling your family.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (02-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsLA - That is such a great way to throw a surprise wedding. What a great idea. I bet it was the most perfect and happy day for you and your family.

Munchkin - We stayed at Lomani Island Resort on the smaller of the Malolo islands for seven nights. Total bliss! Lots of snorkling, cocktails, beach side dinners and sunsets. I didn't see Westin when we were in Denarau but our bus pulled up outside of Sofitel on the way home. It looked amazing!! The wood carved pillars out the front were awesome.

Caintwait - Congrats! Such a cute photo. Have fun making the announcement tomorrow.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Cantwaitforabubba  (02-02-2013),MrsLA  (03-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey girls, love reading all of your first meeting stories! ❤❤
    DF and I met almost 10 years ago, and yep, still not married! Lol. Our wedding is in July, 2 days before our 10 year anniversary 😊

Welcome back NomieTee! I'm jealous of your holiday... can't wait until ours in July!

Have had a lazy day today, met a friend for coffee this morning, then came home to finish off DS 2's baby album (he's nearly 5 - lol).
    I'm supposed to be going out tonight with my work friends... But it's so cold and miserable, I just want to snuggle on the couch with a blanky and DF!

Kids have been driving me mental today! Arguing and dobbing all day long. My head is pounding! Hanging out for bed time! 😱😄

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome back nomie. Glad you enjoyed your honeymoon.

Well I went to go to the doctors today but by the time we Made it there they were closed. So we will try and go on Monday afternoon. Dp and I decided to do some shopping instead. Got a couple of things for bub. I've also ordered my cot set. It's being custom made for our nursery so I can't wait t actually have it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Dp and I decided to do some shopping instead. Got a couple of things for bub. I've also ordered my cot set. It's being custom made for our nursery so I can't wait t actually have it.
    Fun! What did you get?

M2OR, Some days I know how you feel about hanging out for bed time, and my DS is only 18months. I am finding that it does get easier, its just new things come along that make it harder!

welcome back nomie tee! I'm not sure if your saw my post but your dress was absoulty devine, you both looked stunning! and your honeymoon sounds wonderful.

DS and I are going to have a little change of scenery at his Nans for a week. We were susposed to have gone a few weeks ago but being Coonabarabran we decided to postpone for abit due to the bushfires. Sound be fun, nan has just retired so we will potter about with her, tips to the shops, aqua aerobics, gardening, walks. Nan is very excited to see Xavier, she only gets too see him every couple of months.

have a great week everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, Trio - yep I am in my very first tww and its driving me crazy already and it's only been a couple of days! Have fun on your country getaway with ds! I love coonabarabran, partly for the awesome name but also for the proximity to the hub of international telescopes in siding springs.

I have loved reading all the stories on how we ended up here with our significant others!! With the exception of Munchkin we were all forced to wait huge amounts of time LOL!! Munchkin - you landed the sexy English accent well done!! I love a good English accent!! Fingers crossed for next month. Maybe have a quick chat to your ovaries and let them know that it's time to get back to business and to give Skye a brother or sister.

Welcome back MRS Nomie!!!! Hope you had a wonderful time, we are all very jealous of your relaxing time away.

Cantwait - oh I love your ideas for telling your parent! It's the cutest picture! Lets us know how it all goes with sharing your news!

LilNightmare - where did you get a custom cot set made?? That's a brilliant idea!

M2OR - how cold and miserable is it! It feels like winter! Dh and I are still in bed vowing not to move until the sun breaks through and makes it worth getting up! We have been having the same conversation of 'hey do you want to get up and make me a cup of tea and make some muffins' 'hmm yeah no, hey do you want to get up and make me a cup of tea and a muffin' 'no but I have a brilliant idea you could walk up to the local shops to buy coffees and muffins' 'that's a great idea and because its your brilliant mind that came up with it you should see it through' .... Lol you get the idea. It's been on going on for an hour now.

Mummak - has af shown up or are you still waiting to test tomorrow?!

Lifeinshadesofgrey
    - it ain't over until af shows up!! Fingers crossed you get that bfp!

Afm - it was our boyfriend girlfriend anniversary was yesterday so last night we went into the city for dinner. Dh made a reservation at my fav Japanese place (Kobe Jones for those who live in sydney) and we feasted!! I'm hoping it will be my last sashimi feast for the next 9 months! I'm slogging it out in the tww at the moment. I'm trying to symptom spot but I don't know what to look out for lol!! I'm going to wait for af to be late before I test. I have purposely not bought any hpt so I can't be tempted. I also used my entire box of OPk and never got a proper positive so I'm a little deflated about that. I'm not sure when I ovulated or if I ovulated and so we just dtd every second day throughout the whole 'fertile flowering week' on my pink pad app. We'll see...

Thanks
    Reviews

Disney AF showed up on Friday morning. So I had a 23 day cycle and got my period naturally! Very happy considering last year I couldn't get AF naturally.

In October I got AF (I was on the pill so taking the sugar pills) and it lasted 29 days. The pill wouldn't stop it so I stopped taking it. Cyklokapron didn't stop it either. It finished the morning of DFs birthday.

6 days later started again. Lasted for 7 days.

I had a 4 day break before AF came back again this time for 9 days. My gyno put me on progesterone and said that I would have AF (well a withdrawal bleed) which I did. Was the most normal AF I have had in over a year.

He also said because of my PCOS and the fact that my hormones are all over the place I probably wouldn't get AF for a while after the withdrawal bleed.

So I spent the whole cycle freaking out that it would be crazy short like the last ones or AF wouldn't show up at all. So I'm pretty happy with a 23 day cycle

Sorry about the essay ladies!