Closed Thread
Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Clearly our men are shocking. I've been with Dp for 7 years next week and I don't think a ring is happening anytime soon. Lol well at the moment he's stuck with me lol

Took another hpt today and my test line is darker then control yay! Off to the doctors on either Sunday or Monday

Thanks
    Reviews

Fingers and toes crossed Funchu!!!

I think AF has finished up for this month as if yesterday (I hope) so fx this is our cycle!!! I feel ok mentally after losing Skye, but I wonder, and an scared that my body's thinking I'm not.... OB told us that if I was still depressed and grieving your body can close down conceiving until your 'happy' again. Eeek!

Meanwhile if we're sharing stories... :-)

I went to travel and live in the UK and meet my extended family for a year after a bad break up... Long story short, my second cousin was living with my DH and dating his brother... I was visiting her, DH got home from work and we got on well. Hung out a bit and after my going traveling for a month, 3 months after meeting we knew we wanted to be together!

We met in April 2008, started dating in July, November 2009 he proposed and July 2010 we moved back to Australia.. Married in April 2012 and here we are... :-)

I love him to death and with everything we've been through, couldn't imagine life without him!

Now to give our angel in the sky a living sibling, that's our next journey hopefully...

Thanks
    Reviews

AF showed up this morning. So I had a 23 day cycle which is much better than the 36, 11 & 30 days of my previous 3 cycles.

I see my gyno on Monday. He wants to talk about clomid but I would rather let my body work itself out & keep taking the vitex instead of manipulating my body with more medications.

I love reading about how you all met your partners/fiancés/husbands

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well think I've FINALLY got EWCM... had a tonne of it while I was out at the shops today. Nowhere near as much now though... hoping it picks up again. Did an OPK when I got home and again it was negative though... so who knows. Will do another OPK tomorrow. Would be nice if this was O...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Thanks munchkin. I hope you get your earth bub soon.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx for you funchu, Ive probably asked this (and forgot) when is af due?

Munchkin, af just left for me today too. expecting to o in about 10 days.

I met DH nearly 8 years before we got engaged. I was 21 and he was 20.
    I had just broken up from another long term relationship and was partying with my sister a lot, and wound up sleeping on the couch at her boyfriends place a few times, who happened to share a house with my now DH. long story short after a few weekends on their couch I made my way to his bed lol, and we have been together ever since. from about 4 1/2 years into our relationship I knew which engagement ring I wanted and I would print off pictures, stick it on the fridge, in his bag if he went away, email it to him etc for ages, and he never caved then one day I came home from shopping and told him my ring was on sale, so he said well lets go buy it, I love you, want to be with you forever so we may as well!!! (LOL Romantic to the max NOT)
    we then got hitched at our engagement party 11 weeks after we got engaged. Best day/night of my life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Clearly our men are shocking. I've been with Dp for 7 years next week and I don't think a ring is happening anytime soon. Lol well at the moment he's stuck with me lol

Took another hpt today and my test line is darker then control yay! Off to the doctors on either Sunday or Monday
    Haha I did one this morning and showed DH and I said to him "look the baby line stole all of the dye!" the control line was light! How things change!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Haha I did one this morning and showed DH and I said to him "look the baby line stole all of the dye!" the control line was light! How things change!!
    It's really nice to see that though. Gives that confidence boost that everything is going well.

Its really lovely reading all how we met stories. Dp and I are high school sweethearts so theres not real story there. Lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (01-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Love your stories about meeting up, and especially how you pestered your dh with pics of the ring MrsLA! I did stuff like that too, I would sing "baby, let's get married" ALL the time and look deep into dh's eyes and say in a breathy voice "yes?" whenever he called me name!

We were also together for 9 and a half years before we got married, met dh fresh out of high school. I met him at a Sydney Uni engineering bbq called 'Beer 'n' Bangers (he was doing mech eng). So romantic... We pretty much had the same group of friends for about 6 months but we were never at the same parties until this night where we bonded over silverchair, the Beastie Boys and a filthy but epic drink called 'the bin of death'!!

Almost 13 years later and here we are, hoping to have number two who would have thought!?

Disney and all, not much on this weekend, had plans for a swim then fish and chips at balmoral tomorrow but the weather's not looking too good

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Ps Good luck on Monday Mummak

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub