Closed Thread
Page 72 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Congrats jorja and LilNightmare! And any other BFPs I have missed! I have missed so much in the last couple of weeks.. looks like 2013 really is the year of BFPs

2. The Following User Says Thank You to elswyth For This Useful Post:

LilNightmare  (31-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    I had that when I ovulated last week too! I had never noticed it before. TMI but a big blob came out when I wiped. I thought surely this is too jelly-like to be EWCM.
    When I noticed it there was a streak of blood through it then I started lightly spotting for a few days. The female body is a strange thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies, ive been a little MIA ober the past couple of days. Work is killing me, its so busy and we've got some major deadlines looming and ive been epically stressed, like to the point i was having serious headaches and feeling sick! I will do personals once I catch up on everything thats happened but just off the top of my head...

Yay Jorja on your scans! That would have been so exciting hearing bubs heart beat.

A quick update on me (again i apologise for the 'all about me' post). I dont know whats going on with my ovulating. I'm addicted to the opk but i still havent got a positive, not even close to resembling a positive. Previously on the days leading up to the 'there is NO mistaking that positive' I would get faint positives, like the big positive was building up, but this time nothing. (this is how crazy i am at the moment i went through the bins to pull out all the old opks to analyse and there are a few bright positives which i worked out were from a few days ago, roughly the same days as my EWCM. Before those bright positives and after the lines are either not there or they are very very faint.) The EWCM came earlier than expected, now i dont have any CM but my cervix is still super high (like i cant even reach it!).

I dont know what to make of all this. I figured i did say i would say what hapens and go with the flow and i suppose the baby gods have forced my hand and now i really do have to see how things go. Either i havent ovulated or its stil coming maybe or i o'ed earlier than I thought. We have been bd every second day so I dunno. Possibly the stress at work has thrown a spanner in the works... We'll see what happens on Feb 16 when af may or may not arrive.

crazy rant over...

so enough about me whats everyone got planned for the weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Hi Disney, I missed you I know what it's like to be busy & stressed at work (that's me all of the time)... plus I'm studying & writing job applications!!! Yes, I'm mental! At least it gives me something to occupy my time in the tww.

My plans for the weekend involve planting a couple of trees, finishing a uni assignment & trying not to spend every hour taking hpts! I discovered this morning that I am out of frers, which is probably a good thing as I'm only 7 or 8 dpo. So far my bbt chart is looking promising + sore bbs, exhausted (though this could be due to work & study) & I've been nauseous off and on all day today (eating helps). I don't normally get nausea with AF, but I'm trying not to symptom spot & get my hopes up. I'm scared every morning that my temp will drop... praying it stays high & I get a BFP on Monday

Arrrrrgggghhhhh

What is everyone else up to this weekend?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Hi Disney, I missed you I know what it's like to be busy & stressed at work (that's me all of the time)... plus I'm studying & writing job applications!!! Yes, I'm mental! At least it gives me something to occupy my time in the tww.

My plans for the weekend involve planting a couple of trees, finishing a uni assignment & trying not to spend every hour taking hpts! I discovered this morning that I am out of frers, which is probably a good thing as I'm only 7 or 8 dpo. So far my bbt chart is looking promising + sore bbs, exhausted (though this could be due to work & study) & I've been nauseous off and on all day today (eating helps). I don't normally get nausea with AF, but I'm trying not to symptom spot & get my hopes up. I'm scared every morning that my temp will drop... praying it stays high & I get a BFP on Monday

Arrrrrgggghhhhh

What is everyone else up to this weekend?

Ive missed you guys too !! oh I love planting!! There is something so therapeutic about it!! Oh I hope you get your bfp on Monday! It's been a while since our group had a bfp to celebrate LOL!! You sound as mad as I do with everything your taking on right now!

Saturday is my 10 year anniversary with dh (not wedding anniversary, boyfriend girlfriend anniversary) dh tried to tell me that once we got married it resets and the original anniversary is null and void! I THINK NOT!!!!!

He is taking me out, I'm not sure where to yet its all a surprise! I'm so excited!! I want to plant something as well now you have mentioned it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ooh how exciting Disney. Can't wait to hear all the details lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post

Saturday is my 10 year anniversary with dh (not wedding anniversary, boyfriend girlfriend anniversary) dh tried to tell me that once we got married it resets and the original anniversary is null and void! I THINK NOT!!!!!
    lol....my DH tried the same thing. We were together for 12 years before we got engaged (he proposed on our 12 year anniversary), then got married 18 months later, so our original anniversary & wedding anniversary are 6 months apart. I'm like "yay- anniversary every 6 months!!". Our 3 yr wedding anniversary is at the end of Feb, and I'm really hoping I'll have a great present for DH (BFP), but doubt I'll be able to keep it a secret for 3 weeks (I'll be too excited!!!!!)

I hope I get my BFP on Monday too (obviously!) - thanks for your support. I'm sure you'll get one soon too (I bet it always happens when you're not totally obsessing over it... but hopefully also when you are !!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    lol....my DH tried the same thing. We were together for 12 years before we got engaged (he proposed on our 12 year anniversary), then got married 18 months later, so our original anniversary & wedding anniversary are 6 months apart. I'm like "yay- anniversary every 6 months!!". Our 3 yr wedding anniversary is at the end of Feb, and I'm really hoping I'll have a great present for DH (BFP), but doubt I'll be able to keep it a secret for 3 weeks (I'll be too excited!!!!!)

I hope I get my BFP on Monday too (obviously!) - thanks for your support. I'm sure you'll get one soon too (I bet it always happens when you're not totally obsessing over it... but hopefully also when you are !!!)

Omg you had to wait 12 years for a proposal!!! I thought 8 years was bad! That's last year was a tense one. I had watched all my friends meet their husbands, date them, marry them, have babies with them and I still just had a boyfriend! In the 8th year (I was 27 and was having the thoughts of ok if he isn't going to commit and marry me I'm still young enough to get back out there!) I was constantly asking why ? I was getting so mad with him. Anyway long story short he had been planning to ask me for a few years but on top of buying our house and travelling the world he was secretly saving up for the engagement ring that I had spoken about when we first met when I was 19. (I still remember it, there was a group of us who went for a late night coffee and we we discussing (oh and dh came, he was a random guy a friend had brought along) engagement rings and I declared I would never say yes to a man who did produce this particular type of ring (then went into the details of it). It took him that long!

Yeah I agree with you there is no way I could wait 3 weeks to tell dh the excitement would be too much!!

Thanks
    Reviews

That's a great story! He must have loved you on first sight to remember details of a ring you described when you weren't even bf & gf yet! DH and I were 18 when we got together. The 1st 4 yrs we were still at uni, the next 4 we still lived apart (me at home & him in his own apartment), the next 2 we lived together then bought a place together, so money was a bit tight for the 2 yrs after that. He'd been thinking about proposing for 9 months before he finally did, because he didn't know what kind of ring I wanted & he wanted it to be perfect! lol... I should have told him what kind of ring I wanted when we were 19!

Luckily for me, we were the first in our group of closest friends to get engaged, one couple just beat us to getting married (they had a shorter engagement) & they've also had their first bub (he's nearly 2 now). I'm hoping we're next with a bub. I'm nauseous again this morning & temp still high (8 or 9 dpo), & none of my usual AF signs, so it's looking good so far fx fx fx fx fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed Funchu!

Disney does this mean this is your first ever TWW?!!!

I met DH in a pub when I was 19, we moved in together 6 months later. Mostly because Matt wanted out from his parents house and two years in a college room was enough for me. Like you guys I was with DH for 7 years before we were married. We both knew we would, we had talked about it heaps, it just took a little push from me to get a proposal. I found a beautiful ring made from local gold, and with a stunning light blue sapphire. I came home and told Dh how engaging it was! He told me to put a deposit on it, and he would get it out and propose when it was the right time. A week later it was easter and we went on a hike to Catherdral rocks, he proposed on top of the mountain. I was so susprised, Dh had tears in his eyes, I don't think I even heard him out before I was kissing him and telling him yes! I was married at 26, concieved DS at 27, birthed him at 28. hope fully I will concieve DC2 at 29!

In the meantime back in the present, I went for my first run of' Fit Feburary' Ds came with me in the pram. It was hard work! Before my pregnancy I would go fo 10km runs, I have so much catching up to do. I want to firstly be able to run 5k nice and easy, thats 2 laps of my block. Today I just did one. hopefully by the end of feb I will be there!

I have also finally got some of my own scales, I am going to try and post every morning my weight and hopefully it will start coming down. I would love a BMI of 20, which for me is about 61kg I think.

Today 67.1kg