Closed Thread
Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    Haha Disney! Yeah maybe a little bit... :-p

Last night I dreamt I poas and got my bfp! The night before I dreamt I was having my baby shower and some mutant crocodiles crashed the party. Yeah that was a weird one..

So now resisting the urge to poas!
    Loving the weird dreams! I can't tell my dh when I dream about things like that, he thinks I'm obsessive enough!
    Before I got pregnant I consistently dreamt that I had a daughter and then had actually one! So hoping your mutant crocodile dream doesn't come true...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    ha ha bicycle legs! I did that last night!! I also sung to the spermies (in my head i wasnt going to push it whilst dh was lying there) I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought to hoist their butt in the air and doing bicycle legs LOL!! That's such exciting news your lines are getting darker. How did you choose your Ob? I don't think you would need a dating scan if you know your dates. When's your first Ob appointment !! So many questions so much excitement!
    I did a tour of our local private hospital and decided I wanted to give birth at that hospital. There are 3 obs who are affiliated with that hospital and therefore have permission to deliver there. The one I have chosen was at the information night and I asked him a couple of questions and was happy with his answers so I don't feel the need to shop around! My first ob visit will be at 14 weeks and he will go through the results of the blood test and ultrasound which will be done at 12 weeks (bring it on!). I can't wait to be out of the danger zone!!!

Haha day dreaming a little bit there Disney! I think its perfectly normal to get excited and hopeful when you are not preventing pregnancy, there is a chance you will conceive so get excited as you like I say. You are totally hilarious and I love hearing your stories

Jessy thanks for the info regarding spotting etc, I am now 100% confident I am making the right decision for me and appreciate your input!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    I did a tour of our local private hospital and decided I wanted to give birth at that hospital. There are 3 obs who are affiliated with that hospital and therefore have permission to deliver there. The one I have chosen was at the information night and I asked him a couple of questions and was happy with his answers so I don't feel the need to shop around! My first ob visit will be at 14 weeks and he will go through the results of the blood test and ultrasound which will be done at 12 weeks (bring it on!). I can't wait to be out of the danger zone!!!

Haha day dreaming a little bit there Disney! I think its perfectly normal to get excited and hopeful when you are not preventing pregnancy, there is a chance you will conceive so get excited as you like I say. You are totally hilarious and I love hearing your stories

Jessy thanks for the info regarding spotting etc, I am now 100% confident I am making the right decision for me and appreciate your input!

How much is your Ob charging? I've been ringing around lately to see what the cost is and it varies so much

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post

Wow go u. I haven't even gone to my gp yet lol. I've done lots of research online though lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glitter, how did you go with your ultrasound today? I was thinking about you and cantwait all arvo and keeping my fingers crossed!

Cantwait, all go well at the doc???

Ok... so...I think I've lost my mind.
    I've sat here for the last 20 minutes visualising last night spermies swimming up to meet my egg (which isn't even there yet, I dont think, so I'm not sure why I'm visualising it). The spermies are swimming to 'good vibrations' by the beach boys. Some are wearing bandanas, others are surfing... My egg has pigtails and is wearing a dress.
    Dh is right! I'm setting myself up for an epic fail! Obsessing too much!
    Bahahahaha, I think I just weed little bit laughing at that!
    I was most obsessive in my first few cycle than any of the others, I hope you have a better outcome than I did,
    Surly you will, because with those visualisations, how could you not succeed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Bahahahaha, I think I just weed little bit laughing at that!
    I was most obsessive in my first few cycle than any of the others, I hope you have a better outcome than I did,
    Surly you will, because with those visualisations, how could you not succeed?
    i had a feeling I would become a little crazy but seriously I'm loosing the plot!! I'm glad I'm making you laugh..if anything positive comes from this its a few good laughs !!

Lilnightmare - when are you off to the doc?

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm thinking probs on Monday. I want Dp to be there with me and due to work and his sporting commitments on the weekend, we won't be able to until next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    I'm thinking probs on Monday. I want Dp to be there with me and due to work and his sporting commitments on the weekend, we won't be able to until next week.
    oh that's soo exciting!!! When are you going to tell people and who do you think will be the first...same question for you too cantwait

MrLA
    are you more relaxed about ttc now? Taking it more as it comes?

Thanks
    Reviews

I haven't told anyone yet. Planning to wait until at least week 8 to tell our family and then about 12 weeks for everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Ok... so...I think I've lost my mind.

I've sat here for the last 20 minutes visualising last night spermies swimming up to meet my egg (which isn't even there yet, I dont think, so I'm not sure why I'm visualising it). The spermies are swimming to 'good vibrations' by the beach boys. Some are wearing bandanas, others are surfing... My egg has pigtails and is wearing a dress.

Dh is right! I'm setting myself up for an epic fail! Obsessing too much!
    Disney, your posts always cheer me up so much (& I needed it today... feeling crazy emotional & trying not to imagine it is a symptom!). I hope we both get BFPs in Feb so we can be in a due date thread together! lol... I've been rubbing my belly & picturing spermies swimming to the egg too (when DH isn't looking)... no bandanas though... maybe visualising costumes would make it work better??? I have been singing random made-up songs though, so fx that's enough!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub