Closed Thread
Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Sorry to hear you didn't get your bfp this time around MrsLA, big hugs x fingers crossed for next time

Mummak, I take my hat off to you Having twins is hard enough but going through all that at 16 must have been huge! I had dd at 28, still felt like I was too young to be entirely responsible for a baby!!! You must be so proud sending them off to school next week

Disney - what do you do for work again? Sounds busy and important!! Good luck with all the baby dancing! I secretly hope it's your month

Hope everyone stays dry and safe, waiting for it to get a little wilder here in Sydney, sure it's on its way...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post

Disney - what do you do for work again? Sounds busy and important!! Good luck with all the baby dancing! I secretly hope it's your month

I work at a Museum and i'm responsible for the educational events, overseas tours and a few other bits and bobs. Its hell of a lot of work but I love it. I work with the exhibition teams on exhibition development and then I go away and build up programs that help support the exhibitions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, it has been forever again, but am on my computer today, so I can do my best at trying to include everybody!

We've had my DS1's birthday this weekend, he's just turned 7 and about to start year 2 this week! Crazy! Hard to believe this time 7 years ago I was coming home from hospital with a brand new baby, having NO idea what to do! I was thinking as I walked out of the hospital, "you're REALLY letting me take this baby home, REALLY?" haha.

Sophie- Welcome and congrats! Here's to a sticky 9 months

Cantwait- Another congrats! So happy for you

Disney- We didn't do much for Aus day, just had a BBQ at my sister's place and my little ones and her little one spent the whole afternoon on the slip and slide. Had a few too many wines, it was a good day/night! Quiet, but nice
    So funny about your DH's comments and the pillow! My DF always used to pay out on me when I had my legs up on the bedhead while trying for DS2. He seems to think he is super fertile and can get me pregnant from another room, so he said was pointless... if that's the case, then whey don't we have 1000 kids?
    Fingers crossed you get your BFP this month, I have a good feeling about it
    You should still catch the eggie if you BD all this week and the day after O. So I wouldn't worry too much! As MrsLA said, get busy!

MummaK- fingers crossed it's implantation, or late Ovulation? That creamy CM and blood stained sounds like when I Ovulate. I always have a little spotting for a few days. Maybe you should be BDing now just in case?

Mrs LA- I'm so sorry about AF Huge hugs xxxx

AFM, currently on CD 14 and no sign of Ovulation yet.... my temp did go up a little this morning, but no O pains, no egg white/creamy CM and no spotting. I have had longer than usual cycles lately, so maybe that's got something to do with late O. Will keep tracking until we can throw away that protection in July/August!

Sending lots of and hugs to all!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hello ladies!! Congrats to everyone who got their bfps and hugs to everyone who got their af . I have my 2nd ultrasound appt with my ob tomorrow. We only saw the start of a possible gestation sac in mu left uterus which is a good sign! My edd is ment to be 25th Sept so fx we have a baby then.

Fx everything goes well tomorrow. I hope everyone living in brizzy are safe and sound.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Will keep tracking until we can throw away that protection in July/August!
    We will be TTC together!

DH and had been talking TTC all day, well I had been. Not sure he was too happy about being stuck inside with all the TTc talk! Anyway last night we started DTD without a condom, and I'm thinking hes come around and is finally going to be less proactive about contraception, and then he says lil just put a thing on. Damn. it was feeling awesome too. It still ended up being awesome but I just wish he,d stop with the condoms. Especially when o would have come and gone for me.

I must start with the opk's again. I only have the internet cheapies, so trying to keep a toddler out of the toilet while I pee in a jar, dip the stick and empty the jar again without letting him grab the jar and get pee everywhere is not so addiction forming. I am also going to start taking my blackmores tablet everyday. At the moment i take it when I remember but i am going to get serious about it with TTC maybe only 4 months away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to everyone for the awesome congrats etc! I did another test this morning and the second line is pretty much the same colour as the control so way way darker than 3 days ago!! Lil Nightmare I am glad to see yours have done the same

I have an appointment with my GP today to get my bloods done and to get a referral to the ob I want to use yipeeeee! I was also told I can get a dating scan done at 6 weeks or I can wait until 12 weeks and just get the combined blood test and ultrasound. Hmm not sure if the dating scan is really necessary, I think its an internal one and I have heard of people who miscarried after an internal so I think I will wait until the external at 12 weeks considering I have a very good idea of when I ovulated / conceived etc.

Sorry to hear this isn't your month MrsLA, what a bummer. Keep strong - it will happen for you soon

Disney we just did it everyday during my fertile week except for one. As I wasn't using OPK's I just used a fertility ap to tell me my fertile time and hoped it was right lol We mixed up the timing, one day it was morning then the next day night, next day afternoon - just aimed for once a day. I have read that it is actually DTD every day right before ovulation that is the most important as the sperms will be there in advance to jump the egg I also propped my butt up on a pillow after DTD and one time even did the bicyle legs when DH wasn't looking to try and help the sperms along! If you are ovulating Fri get him Thursday and Fri morning & Sat lunch time and I would do it Sunday also just in case of late ovulation. You would be giving yourself a good chance if you did that!! Good Luck

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post

Disney we just did it everyday during my fertile week except for one. As I wasn't using OPK's I just used a fertility ap to tell me my fertile time and hoped it was right lol We mixed up the timing, one day it was morning then the next day night, next day afternoon - just aimed for once a day. I have read that it is actually DTD every day right before ovulation that is the most important as the sperms will be there in advance to jump the egg I also propped my butt up on a pillow after DTD and one time even did the bicyle legs when DH wasn't looking to try and help the sperms along! If you are ovulating Fri get him Thursday and Fri morning & Sat lunch time and I would do it Sunday also just in case of late ovulation. You would be giving yourself a good chance if you did that!! Good Luck
    ha ha bicycle legs! I did that last night!! I also sung to the spermies (in my head i wasnt going to push it whilst dh was lying there) I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought to hoist their butt in the air and doing bicycle legs LOL!! That's such exciting news your lines are getting darker. How did you choose your Ob? I don't think you would need a dating scan if you know your dates. When's your first Ob appointment !! So many questions so much excitement!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok... so...I think I've lost my mind.

I've sat here for the last 20 minutes visualising last night spermies swimming up to meet my egg (which isn't even there yet, I dont think, so I'm not sure why I'm visualising it). The spermies are swimming to 'good vibrations' by the beach boys. Some are wearing bandanas, others are surfing... My egg has pigtails and is wearing a dress.

Dh is right! I'm setting myself up for an epic fail! Obsessing too much!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (29-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Haha Disney! Yeah maybe a little bit... :-p

Last night I dreamt I poas and got my bfp! The night before I dreamt I was having my baby shower and some mutant crocodiles crashed the party. Yeah that was a weird one..

So now resisting the urge to poas!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    I work at a Museum and i'm responsible for the educational events, overseas tours and a few other bits and bobs. Its hell of a lot of work but I love it. I work with the exhibition teams on exhibition development and then I go away and build up programs that help support the exhibitions.
    That DOES sound interesting and important, and a job that would be good to hold onto! Can I ask which museum? Going to take dd to the Australian Museum soon, first timer!

Cantwait, dating scan was really exciting and cool to hear a heartbeat, but, and I think I might have said before, I wouldn't do it again. Had a big bleed then spotting for about 6 weeks a couple of days after the internal ultrasound. Can't say 100% that that was what caused it but I'm not risking it again. So I think you're making the right choice

M2OR - happy birthday to your ds!!

Glittergirl - go your left uterus!! So many things to look forward too!

So looking into upping my iron intake - they recommend 27mg a day for pregnant women and 18mg otherwise. My elevit says it has 60mg in it, so I'm wondering why my iron levels are low after taking it for 6 weeks. 100g steak = 5.55mg so looks like I'll need to eat a bit more! Everything else has such a small amount, but I'll give it all a go

Hope ur having a cracking day