Closed Thread
Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 1001
  1. #661
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The New England
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked
    441
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    I'm really happy for you and wrapped that at least 1 person from our original group did not have to spend too much time on the horrible emotional roller coaster that is ttc.
    Mrs LA you and secretly Disney will be next!

    Thanks heaps Mumma K, I love twin stories! Is this their first day at school? How cute!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

    MrsLA  (28-01-2013)

  3. #662
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    938
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MrsLA - where are you at in your cycle? Ha ha everyone wants twins here!!

    Lilnightmare - thanks for sharing what you did to achieve your bfp! I secretly went out and bought some OPk! I can't help myself I clearly have a problem LOL! I figure I was so invested in this cycle I should see it through without tipping dh off I have yet to have a positive OPk. I'm on day cd11 I'm really worried I'm going o on Friday (cd 15) I won't see dh on Friday really, well from Friday morning until Saturday lunchtime. If I do o on Friday and we dtd on Saturday night it will be too late?

  4. #663
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    591
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    MrsLA - where are you at in your cycle? Ha ha everyone wants twins here!!

    Lilnightmare - thanks for sharing what you did to achieve your bfp! I secretly went out and bought some OPk! I can't help myself I clearly have a problem LOL! I figure I was so invested in this cycle I should see it through without tipping dh off I have yet to have a positive OPk. I'm on day cd11 I'm really worried I'm going o on Friday (cd 15) I won't see dh on Friday really, well from Friday morning until Saturday lunchtime. If I do o on Friday and we dtd on Saturday night it will be too late?
    Af arrived today.. I'm pretty devo about it this time. Last 3 months I've been ok but today sux big time
    I would dtd all week Disney. The 5 days leading up to o (including o day) are your most fertile. So get busy

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

  5. #664
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Penrith
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked
    160
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    MrsLA - where are you at in your cycle? Ha ha everyone wants twins here!!

    Lilnightmare - thanks for sharing what you did to achieve your bfp! I secretly went out and bought some OPk! I can't help myself I clearly have a problem LOL! I figure I was so invested in this cycle I should see it through without tipping dh off I have yet to have a positive OPk. I'm on day cd11 I'm really worried I'm going o on Friday (cd 15) I won't see dh on Friday really, well from Friday morning until Saturday lunchtime. If I do o on Friday and we dtd on Saturday night it will be too late?
    I've read a few ppl got bfp from bd 4 days before o so u never know

  6. #665
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    938
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Af arrived today.. I'm pretty devo about it this time. Last 3 months I've been ok but today sux big time
    Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub
    oh mrsLA that sucks so much!! Are you temping or just OPk?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

    MrsLA  (28-01-2013)

  8. #666
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    591
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just OPK, Im too obsessive about things, and I know if I temp I will obsess and analyse every single temp each and every day. Not worth my sanity (yet)

  9. #667
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    938
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Just OPK, Im too obsessive about things, and I know if I temp I will obsess and analyse every single temp each and every day. Not worth my sanity (yet)
    Oh I'm with you there!! I couldn't handle temping. Opk's are bad enough. I've used every ounce of strength to stop at 2 opk's today! Both were negative I'm not sure why I would think that within 5 hours my body would allow a sudden change!

    I hope February is kind to you, to both of us!! Perhaps its the baby gods way of keeping the original group together?!? We'll all get bfp within a close time span and all be due in October!!

  10. #668
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked
    255
    Reviews
    0

    Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Mrs LA you and secretly Disney will be next!

    Thanks heaps Mumma K, I love twin stories! Is this their first day at school? How cute!
    Their first day is on the 4th of feb so only a week away!

    I've started spotting again
    Sorry if its tmi but on Saturday night I went to the toilet and had heaps of ewcm with a streak of brown blood in it. Then yesterday morning and now today I've had super light brown/pinky spotting.

    Wish my body would just behave!

  11. #669
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    938
    Thanks
    309
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    Their first day is on the 4th of feb so only a week away!

    I've started spotting again
    Sorry if its tmi but on Saturday night I went to the toilet and had heaps of ewcm with a streak of brown blood in it. Then yesterday morning and now today I've had super light brown/pinky spotting.

    Wish my body would just behave!

    Those are very odd symptoms! What cd are you?

  12. #670
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked
    255
    Reviews
    0

    Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

    Disney it's day 20 today


 

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 is so far away! #2
    By Disney in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 19-01-2013, 11:18
  2. 2013 is so far away!
    By Disney in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1061
    Last Post: 19-12-2012, 15:06
  3. TTC in 2013
    By joby84 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-08-2012, 21:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
HuggleBib
The HuggleBib is not "just another" baby bib. Sure, your child may be a messy eater who gets more food ON them rather than IN them, so you dread cleaning after feeding times! Well the HuggleBib is THE best solution to help with all these daily tasks!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!