Closed Thread
Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Mumma K you have twins! Can you tell me abit about them? I would love twins, my mum was a twin and I am hoping I'm like my granny ang release two eggs at a time. My cousin, son of my mums brother is having twins, I can't wait to here all her news. Did you have a cesar with them? Were you able to breastfeed them both? Thats the bit I am worried about the most. DS was on the boob all the time when he was a newbie, I can't figure out how it could work with two, atleast without using formula sometimes. how old are your twins now? Sorry if I am too much of a sticky beak!

They are fraternal twin boys, they will be 5 in march. Yes i had a c-sec with them as twin 2 stopped growing and wasnt handling my early labour contractions. I found out i was pregnant and having twins on the same day... at 11w2d haha. Never had morning sickness or any other pregnancy symptoms all i had was a headache.

They were born at 36w exactly and I breastfed/expressed for the first 5 weeks. Twin 2 was a lazy feeder so it was easier to give him ebm. They were on formula top ups while in hospital but ended up gaining more weight when they were just on breastmilk. I got really sick around the 5 week mark and my supply dropped, unfortunately being 16 i had no clue about all the wonderful things you can do to increase your supply so my then partner convinced me to put them on formula. I still had breastmilk until they were 9 months old, it took forever to dry up.

My boys are the first set of twins in my family

haha no you're not too much of a sticky beak

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumma K For This Useful Post:

Trio  (28-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Wouldn't that be awesome! I secretly have my fingers crossed too
    You may have to sing to the spermies in your head otherwise DH may catch on
    Thanks for the crossed fingers ladies!! When dh asked what I was doing when I popped a pillow under my bum the other night and said i harbouring his sperm I was also singing to them as well in my head!. LOL! I'm currently cd11 so the plan is to jump dh tonight, then cd13, cd15 and I'm hoping cd16 which is when I normally o and its also our 10 year anniversary. I figure I should catch the egg in that time. What do you all think?

Cantwait and Lilnightmare how often/ how many times during o week did you bd?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (28-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sjk - I hope your still not getting too effected by the rain! My dads got a place in brissy ( bulimia) and he's worried about the river levels as he is right on the river but he is currently on his farm in murwillimbah and he's isolated now because the tweed river has broken its banks and the creek that runs along the bottom of his farm is a raging torrent of water. I was just face timing with him and I've never seen so much water.

Mumma k - I want twins!! Unlike trio I have no chance of it happening!! But then you said it was the first set of twins so many there is a chance! Having twins at 16 would have been intense wow! How did you deal with that when you first found out? I hope it's an implantation bleed!! Fingers crossed!!!

munchkin - I don't understand women who smoke and drink when they are pregnant! It's baffles me how they justify it or even worst, just don't care!!!
    Last edited by Disney; 28-01-2013 at 09:06.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Yes. I was rather mad!

On another not my dad is a twin, and their other sister was a twin too but twin 2 didn't make it...

So there's a strong chance of twins in our family.... Eeek! I've always wanted twins though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Yes. I was rather mad!

On another not my dad is a twin, and their other sister was a twin too but twin 2 didn't make it...

So there's a strong chance of twins in our family.... Eeek! I've always wanted twins though...
    There is such a romantic notion to having twins!!

Thanks
    Reviews

It was a huge shock. Especially being so young & being on the pill plus using condoms!

But I love it, I couldn't imagine life any other way. It's strange though being 21 and having your children start primary school haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Thanks for the crossed fingers ladies!! When dh asked what I was doing when I popped a pillow under my bum the other night and said i harbouring his sperm I was also singing to them as well in my head!. LOL! I'm currently cd11 so the plan is to jump dh tonight, then cd13, cd15 and I'm hoping cd16 which is when I normally o and its also our 10 year anniversary. I figure I should catch the egg in that time. What do you all think?

Cantwait and Lilnightmare how often/ how many times during o week did you bd?
    We did it twice on the day I got my positive opk (once in the morning and again at night) then once the next day and then 2 days later. Prior to o week we did it every few days. I o earlier this month to when I previously do so must have been telling us something.

I took another test today and the line is definitely getting darker.
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1359334628.683584.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (28-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Can't mistake that line lilnightmare!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, I think what your doing in regards to work and ttc is a great idea. fx all goes perfectly in work and ttc

Lil, beautiful lines. I'm really happy for you and wrapped that at least 1 person from our original group did not have to spend too much time on the horrible emotional roller coaster that is ttc.
    I love your new ticker, very cute indeed

I would LOVE twins!!!! I know it would be a huge challenge sometimes (ok a lot of the time lol) but would love nothing more than 2 little bubbas! (to grow into 2 young children)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Disney, I think what your doing in regards to work and ttc is a great idea. fx all goes perfectly in work and ttc

Lil, beautiful lines. I'm really happy for you and wrapped that at least 1 person from our original group did not have to spend too much time on the horrible emotional roller coaster that is ttc.
    I love your new ticker, very cute indeed

I would LOVE twins!!!! I know it would be a huge challenge sometimes (ok a lot of the time lol) but would love nothing more than 2 little bubbas! (to grow into 2 young children)
    I love my ticker too. It's so us and works perfectly! I hope u get ur positive soon mrsla. I'm still shocked that it was first go but dw when the rest of the original girls get their bfp I'm gonna be dancing and cheering with you!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (28-01-2013)