Closed Thread
Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Haha Disney! That's funny. Even DH laughed when I told him what your DH said...

My Aus day, I caught up with a friend, then met my best friend at a wedding dress shop so she could try a few dresses on. The afternoon was spent catching up on TV with DH snuggling on the couch. At night it was a friends 30th...there was a pregnant woman there and she was constantly going on about how she can't wait to get this baby out so she can get drunk!!! And she was smoking all night too!!! Peed me off massively!!! Grrr....

Sorry for the vent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did nothing for Australia Day.

Spent the day relaxing at home with the twins while DF was at work.

doing the same today. think AF is on the way ive had a bit of spotting today. not impressed as its only CD19.

damn pcos!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Hey girls thought I'd update. I'm 11dpo today. Have felt next to no symptoms at all. Yesterday on a whim I decided to test even though I swore I wouldn't. I was positive it would be a negative. Well anyway a faint second line appeared. I posted a pic in the pregnancy tracker thread coz I thought maybe I'm seeing things but most of the ladies there agree there is another line. I did another test this morning and have another line almost identical to the one yesterday. I've heard it takes a few days for hcg to double anyway. So I've got my fingers crossed that it is lines I'm seeing and they get darker. To be safe I think I maybe buy a clear blue digital test to see. Fx for me!
    Yaaay LilNightmare! Congrats and fingers crossed it gets darker and darker for you!!

Welcome Phoenixaust

And Disney — that is so hard about your job. How are you going with making a decision? It's such a hard one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post

And Disney — that is so hard about your job. How are you going with making a decision? It's such a hard one!
    its a bloody hard decision. It's going to be a long drawn out process at work and I've since heard that the 1 July deadline is virtually impossible. We obviously don't want to wait too long so at the moment until I hear more we are not preventing pregnancy but not actively trying either. We are going to continue to do that until July and then it will be all systems go after that. I'm secretly hoping we fall this week LOL. See if I can follow in the footsteps of LilNightmare and Cantwaitforbubba of making if happen first go. If it doesn't happen then I'm happy to go back to waiting to ttc after that. I want to avoid having a baby in December anyway.

mumma k - cd19 and af is on her way already ?!? That's terrible!!
    Last edited by Disney; 27-01-2013 at 19:44.

Thanks
    Reviews

I secretly have my fx for u disney.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Disney  (27-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    its a bloody hard decision. It's going to be a long drawn out process at work and I've since heard that the 1 July deadline is virtually impossible. We obviously don't want to wait too long so at the moment until I hear more we are not preventing pregnancy but not actively trying either. We are going to continue to do that until July and then it will be all systems go after that. I'm secretly hoping we fall this week LOL. See if I can follow in the footsteps of LilNightmare and Cantwaitforbubba of making if happen first go. If it doesn't happen then I'm happy to go back to waiting to ttc after that. I want to avoid having a baby in December anyway.

mumma k - cd19 and af is on her way already ?!? That's terrible!!
    Wouldn't that be awesome! I secretly have my fingers crossed too

You may have to sing to the spermies in your head otherwise DH may catch on

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I have my fx for you too!

Mumma k - no chance that's its implantation bleeding?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Disney  (28-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    What have you been up to lately?
    Not too much just work and dh is building the townhouses which were moving into (buying one).

Brisbanes getting absolutely hammered with rain (and tornados - what!?). Fortunately we're not anywhere near to flood zones so just trying to stay dry and being careful on the roads - so many fallen trees!

I secretly have my fingers crossed for you Disney!

Thanks
    Reviews

Disney the spotting stopped & it was only super light so who knows!

BlotchedTabby I suppose it could be but after 27 months of TTC I'm doubtful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumma K you have twins! Can you tell me abit about them? I would love twins, my mum was a twin and I am hoping I'm like my granny ang release two eggs at a time. My cousin, son of my mums brother is having twins, I can't wait to here all her news. Did you have a cesar with them? Were you able to breastfeed them both? Thats the bit I am worried about the most. DS was on the boob all the time when he was a newbie, I can't figure out how it could work with two, atleast without using formula sometimes. how old are your twins now? Sorry if I am too much of a sticky beak!