Closed Thread
Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    So I was going to come and give an update on where I was with my job and baby making etc but after lilnightmares news how can I talk about me! I way to excited for her!!! I'm way too excited to think about anything but updating our roll call!! Which ill do when I get home! Lilnightmare what's your edd? Omg it's not a Halloween baby is it?!? That would be awesome!!
    We care about everyone equally, what did you and DH decide to do??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So many congratulations Lilnightmare!!! So excited for you!!! And first go, that's awesome news sending you lots of sticky vibes! (Actually, that sounds wrong!! You know what I mean!). Do you know if you want a boy or a girl? SO many things to plan and think about and read xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck testing tomorrow MrsLA, everything is crossed for you! Disney, you should do what's right for you and your DH, but I agree that you could just get started ttc anyway - you never know what might happen or how long it might take Plus it's more exciting for us

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    So many congratulations Lilnightmare!!! So excited for you!!! And first go, that's awesome news sending you lots of sticky vibes! (Actually, that sounds wrong!! You know what I mean!). Do you know if you want a boy or a girl? SO many things to plan and think about and read xxx
    Oh I'd love a lil man! In saying that I'd be happy either way. I've just always seen myself as a mum of boys. Also to keep bubba's dads last name. Sadly he is the only male ATM with it. I'd love to keep it going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    We care about everyone equally, what did you and DH decide to do??
    Oh thanks cantwait! That's sweet.

We talked about it and decided that (actually to start with dh said yeah and what's a restructure got to do with having a baby, they can't punish you for having a baby) we will not prevent but not actively try (it the happy medium for the both of us).

Now because I have no self control I have surrendered my opk's and put a lock on my pink pad app. I have set a reminder for the day before ad is due to let me know To prepare for her onslaught. I dont want to be swayed by the hormonal temptation to pee on my opk's and then lure dh to the bedroom. We will let the gods decide when we will have a baby because I believe everything happens for a reason and the gods know how things should be. (I let the gods decide a lot of things for me.. today i let the gods decide if i should have a caramel slice from the cafe at work..they didn't smile on me so it was just a coffee) If I haven't fallen pregnant by pure chance by August (in theory everything at work should be settled down) then we'll actively start trying again.

I'm happy with our decision and I'm looking forward to what the next few months hold.

I just want to send a big thanks to everyone who expressed their thoughts and support it really helped!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Oh thanks cantwait! That's sweet.

We talked about it and decided that (actually to start with dh said yeah and what's a restructure got to do with having a baby, they can't punish you for having a baby) we will not prevent but not actively try (it the happy medium for the both of us).

Now because I have no self control I have surrendered my opk's and put a lock on my pink pad app. I have set a reminder for the day before ad is due to let me know To prepare for her onslaught. I dont want to be swayed by the hormonal temptation to pee on my opk's and then lure dh to the bedroom. We will let the gods decide when we will have a baby because I believe everything happens for a reason and the gods know how things should be. (I let the gods decide a lot of things for me.. today i let the gods decide if i should have a caramel slice from the cafe at work..they didn't smile on me so it was just a coffee) If I haven't fallen pregnant by pure chance by August (in theory everything at work should be settled down) then we'll actively start trying again.

I'm happy with our decision and I'm looking forward to what the next few months hold.

I just want to send a big thanks to everyone who expressed their thoughts and support it really helped!
    Oh well at least your not shutting the door on both options. I hope it works out for you. You're dh is right. They can't do anything if you do fall pregnant. I'll be here every step of the way. It's been forever since we started chatting so I need to see your bfp regardless of when it comes

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Disney  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So what's it feel like to be pregnant?!? How did you tell dp?!?

Thanks
    Reviews

I haven't told him yet. Plan to surprise him tomorrow. As for feeling pregnant, I honestly feel no different. I've had no real symptoms to speak of other than bloating, little tired and feeling hot at times. I think I had my implantation bleed today (tmi) as I went to the toilet, wiped and there was pinkish mucus almost similar to spotting on the paper. Needed to pee again about 30mins later (joys of drinking a 1 liter bottle at lunch) and it was all gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Congrats lilnightmare

Sent from my GT-P3110 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    I haven't told him yet. Plan to surprise him tomorrow. As for feeling pregnant, I honestly feel no different. I've had no real symptoms to speak of other than bloating, little tired and feeling hot at times. I think I had my implantation bleed today (tmi) as I went to the toilet, wiped and there was pinkish mucus almost similar to spotting on the paper. Needed to pee again about 30mins later (joys of drinking a 1 liter bottle at lunch) and it was all gone.
    Have you thought bout how your going to tell him? Its lucky your not feeling too bad. Hope it stays that way!