Closed Thread
Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Hey girls thought I'd update. I'm 11dpo today. Have felt next to no symptoms at all. Yesterday on a whim I decided to test even though I swore I wouldn't. I was positive it would be a negative. Well anyway a faint second line appeared. I posted a pic in the pregnancy tracker thread coz I thought maybe I'm seeing things but most of the ladies there agree there is another line. I did another test this morning and have another line almost identical to the one yesterday. I've heard it takes a few days for hcg to double anyway. So I've got my fingers crossed that it is lines I'm seeing and they get darker. To be safe I think I maybe buy a clear blue digital test to see. Fx for me!

Thanks
    Reviews

How exciting lilnightmare! Fx and toes x too for you!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

LilNightmare  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Hey girls thought I'd update. I'm 11dpo today. Have felt next to no symptoms at all. Yesterday on a whim I decided to test even though I swore I wouldn't. I was positive it would be a negative. Well anyway a faint second line appeared. I posted a pic in the pregnancy tracker thread coz I thought maybe I'm seeing things but most of the ladies there agree there is another line. I did another test this morning and have another line almost identical to the one yesterday. I've heard it takes a few days for hcg to double anyway. So I've got my fingers crossed that it is lines I'm seeing and they get darker. To be safe I think I maybe buy a clear blue digital test to see. Fx for me!
    I am just so happy for you!! Digital tests are not as sensitive as the FRER so maybe wait a couple of days to test with one of those, I would hate for you to get a neg because it is too early for the digi. Yipeeee I can live vicariously through you until I get a BFP one day

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

LilNightmare  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I did a clearblue digital test today. Guess I can't get this wrong. Attachment 30664

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did a clearblue digital test today. Guess I can't get this wrong. Attachment 30664
    No denying that!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Thanks
    Reviews

Extra yay!!! So happy for you?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks my lovely ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg lilnightmare!!!! That's your first shot at TTC as well !!!! Holy crap that's so exciting!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I was going to come and give an update on where I was with my job and baby making etc but after lilnightmares news how can I talk about me! I way to excited for her!!! I'm way too excited to think about anything but updating our roll call!! Which ill do when I get home! Lilnightmare what's your edd? Omg it's not a Halloween baby is it?!? That would be awesome!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    So I was going to come and give an update on where I was with my job and baby making etc but after lilnightmares news how can I talk about me! I way to excited for her!!! I'm way too excited to think about anything but updating our roll call!! Which ill do when I get home! Lilnightmare what's your edd? Omg it's not a Halloween baby is it?!? That would be awesome!!
    Oh Disney your so cute. So excited. Thanks to all the ladies. It's only our first month of trying so we obviously did something right. I was worried it would take a while seems Dp only has one testie due to an operation as a baby. The doctor told us at our pre ttc that it should compensate for the other but I still had reservations. He made the choice to take the menevit vitamin when I started taking my elevit. It's close to a Halloween baby but off by a few weeks. If my pink pad is correct, which it should be my edd is 7th of October. Even if it's born before Halloween, ill dress it up on the day hehehe. Fx it's a sticky one!

Disney I look forward to your update about what your going to do.
    Last edited by LilNightmare; 25-01-2013 at 17:12.