Closed Thread
Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Yeah... I'm pretty sure it's hard to trick your own brain ... however, I have been thinking about hypnotherapy. I've known people who had success with hypnotherapy to stop smoking, so maybe it can also help you get pregnant (or at least stop stressing about it!)?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    yes this year is definetly the year for BFP's, had my doctors app and all good can't get in for my first scan for another 2 weeks?!
    2 weeks? Is that normal? I've wondered how that process work? You go to the gp they say yep your pregnant then what?

funchu - have you researched if that exists? Could be a great idea if it does!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    2 weeks? Is that normal? I've wondered how that process work? You go to the gp they say yep your pregnant then what?

Proper ultrasound places for pregnancies, yes, they can have a long wait time...

With our pregnancy last year, we went to GP, then had dating scan as she thought we were already 6 weeks (couldn't calculate from last AF coz I didn't actually have one from coming off the pill). We went to an ultrasound place, that was a general one, like for sports injuries and stuff too, for a dating scan. Got in there quickly as it was bulk billing place too. Then back to gp for results of that scan and referral to private ob.

That's how it worked for us. Then booked in to see him, and saw him monthly (as we were about 9 weeks already).

That's how it worked for us anyways.

Because of loosing Skye, we will be monitored every 2-3 weeks next time. Costly but I guess it doesn't matter... Just want a earth baby!!

:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

I heard of a hypnotherapist who said they'd had success helping couples conceive. One couple had been trying for ages, done IVF with no luck, then did hypnotherapy & got pregnant with twins first cycle! I'm hoping I won't need it, but it's good to know it's an option if I do. I'd probably try hypnotherapy before IVF - it's much less invasive (well, except for the invasion of the brain! ) I might do some real research... see if there have been any studies & research papers...

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Proper ultrasound places for pregnancies, yes, they can have a long wait time...

With our pregnancy last year, we went to GP, then had dating scan as she thought we were already 6 weeks (couldn't calculate from last AF coz I didn't actually have one from coming off the pill). We went to an ultrasound place, that was a general one, like for sports injuries and stuff too, for a dating scan. Got in there quickly as it was bulk billing place too. Then back to gp for results of that scan and referral to private ob.

That's how it worked for us. Then booked in to see him, and saw him monthly (as we were about 9 weeks already).

That's how it worked for us anyways.

Because of loosing Skye, we will be monitored every 2-3 weeks next time. Costly but I guess it doesn't matter... Just want a earth baby!!

:-)
    Because I want to go private I suppose that's how it will happen for me too. How long did you have to wait before you saw your Ob for the first appointment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Because I want to go private I suppose that's how it will happen for me too. How long did you have to wait before you saw your Ob for the first appointment?
    My brothers girlfriend had her 1st scan at 12 weeks. I thought it was normal to get it at 12 weeks? She was also told to book in with an ob ASAP as there is a baby epidemic and all obs in the area are almost fully booked for months. Weird! Although I do know a lot of pregnant people at the moment so there may be truth to that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nomie your dress is devine, just beautiful. Congratulations and have a fantastic honeymoon!

Disney, with DS I got my first positive waited two days and I did another, still positive and made an appointment with my GP for the next week. He did a POAS test still postive and a blood test. He also tried to feel for my uterus ( from the outside) but there was no difference, he did give it a little pat hello though! I called up for the resulrs the next day and DS was confirmed! I made an appointment a couple of weeks after that to get his reconmendations on doctors. I chose a GP with a diploma in obsetrics(spelling?) who was reconmended by my sil. He is awesome and DH and I both fell in love with him! I made an appointment with him and had to wait till I was 16 weeks. I saw my gp one more time before that to organise a 10week scan. My mum was a twin and I wanted to know if there were two in there. Then it was just appointments every 2months then 1 month, 2 weeks and then weekly. I will be totally freaking out if he is not my doctor for this next pregnancy!

So excited, we will be TTC in 6 months! All you girls with bfp's and TWWing and messes to clean up has me so ready to ditch the condoms!

Thanks
    Reviews

I think about 3 or so weeks from memory...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I have a hysteroscopy and laproscopy tomorrow, I am so nervous already I feel sick lol. I think I am due to ovulate fairly soon, although with my short and irregular cycles it's hard to know exactly when to expect it.

i did declare 2013 as the year of bfp's So its going to work out for everyone this year!
    Thank you haha! Babies for all!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    I have a hysteroscopy and laproscopy tomorrow, I am so nervous already I feel sick lol. I think I am due to ovulate fairly soon, although with my short and irregular cycles it's hard to know exactly when to expect it.

Thank you haha! Babies for all!
    Good luck tomorrow!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Benji  (24-01-2013)