Closed Thread
Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Goodluck! So far it has been a lucky bfp thread here's hoping for more!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm def out this month 10 DPO and neg. Ahhh well, running on the hampster wheel continues Wanted to get drunk tonight but I won't jic lol

Baby dust to everyone in the 2ww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Fingers crossed Cantwait!! Hope you Canwait (get it? Get it??!! Ha ha!!) a little longer and you get that bfp xx

Nomie, might be a bit late for you to get this but, many many congrats, you look beautiful and so happy, glad it was a fantastic day!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    thanks, I hope so too but know in reality the chances are not great, hopefully AF comes and I can move on to sussing out when I o next month!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    This is all totally true! My doc told me this when I went for my pre ttc check up. She said the more I think about it the more it won't happen because you release hormones stopping it from happening. That's why you hear a lot of people saying they got preggo once they stopped trying and when they didn't want to get pregnant etc. I'm trying to 'think' myself out of 'thinking' about getting utd !! Lol!! I have a feeling you can't trick your body LOL!!
    Cantwait - it ain't over until af shows her face so never say never!
    I know this is all true but it is so hard to be cool and relaxed when you want something so bad O well it will happen when it happens, I really can't control my excitement / feelings - they are what they are so maybe I am doomed

Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    I hear you my lovely ladies. This is my first tww as well. How the heck are you not meant to think about the possibility of being utd? It's near impossible. You go from thinking maybe I am to maybe I'm not haven't had many symptoms then you read stuff on here and go oh they had no symptoms and got a bfp so maybe I I'll and. Your all hopeful again. I wish there was some magic device that told you after you o if you are or aren't?
    Can't wait I hope you get a delayed bfp.

Afm- I'm 9dpo today. Nothing much to report. I think my comment sums up how I'm feeling lol
    I am feeling exactly the same way, it is so hard! I feel sorry for people who go through this month after month, I don't know how they do it. you get an early BFP so you dont have to hang out in limbo land with me waiting for AF!

Quote Originally Posted by LamaBana82 View Post

Thanks, I hope everyone in the TWW gets their BFP before their missed period otherwise it seriously does your head in!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

LilNightmare  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I'm def out this month 10 DPO and neg. Ahhh well, running on the hampster wheel continues Wanted to get drunk tonight but I won't jic lol

10 DPO is just the beginning, you have heaps of time to get a BFP!!! You are totally still in with a chance

Thanks
    Reviews

Default HI All

We get married in 79 days so that makes 79 days till we can start TTC and cannot wait, feels strange after spending 12 years on pills or with implants trying to prevent this and now just left hoping everything goes to plan. I know it takes time but really wanted to try fall pregnant before hit 31 so I guess feeling positive things work in 3 and a half months, My parents were pregnant exactly every time they wanted to without fail.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post

Del, don't give up yet! I have everything crossed for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LamaBana82 View Post

i did declare 2013 as the year of bfp's So its going to work out for everyone this year!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (24-01-2013),JessyJ  (25-01-2013),wobblermummy  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    i did declare 2013 as the year of bfp's So its going to work out for everyone this year!
    I like the sound of that.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Disney  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    I like the sound of that.
    Me too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

yes this year is definetly the year for BFP's, had my doctors app and all good can't get in for my first scan for another 2 weeks?!