Closed Thread
Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Box of tissues within your reach, lock your legs around his waist so he can't pull out while you grab some tissues, and reach under your bottom from behind and put the tissues there so that when he pulls out the first bit of the muck falls out onto the tissues; hopefully you get what I mean lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Haha Disney. What an interesting sounding bd. as for the mess, told you it was gross lol. I found certain positions make less mess. As for it every other time, I go to the toilet after and clean up with a baby wipe.

Thanks
    Reviews

Disney- my boyfriend likes to use towels -_- I use baby wipes.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Hey girls, sorry it has been so long once again! Have had a lot on my mind and every time I pick up my phone/laptop I'm googling abnormal pap results and the procedures, etc! Bad I know... Dr Google is so scary with all of his horror stories!

Huge congratulations to all of the ladies who have got their BFP's! So jealous, but very happy for you all 😊

I have just read through like 5 pages of posts and now I've forgotten everything I was going to say (I'm on my phone)

So I'll update on my gyno appt today... He pretty much explained it in full detail, I had the colposcopy and he took two separate biopsies from the abnormal cell lesions. He said that I'm definitely going to have to have further treatment, the result of the biopsy will determine which one. He said catching it now, the treatment has a high success rate of getting rid if all affected cells (and not having them come back) and also has a 95% success rate of preserving fertility. Thank goodness! So relieved..
    He said that if we were planning another pregnancy for this year/soon, it will push the whole process back 3 months. Which is fine because we won't be trying until July/August anyway!

Sorry for the "all about me" post, but I really can't remember what everyone else has been writing! I promise it won't be so long until my next post, starting to feel better about the whole situation after today 😌 xx
    Hay ladies I've not been on the pc for a few days hence not posting. I am reading along though.
    M2OR just wanted to let you know my sis has been through a similar thing and had to have a part of her cervix cut out, she is now 12 weeks utd and fell preg 1st try!
    So try to keep smiling

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Disney - so excited for you!! Enjoy the bding!! And like lilnightmare said, it does feel naughty dtd unprotected but definately a fun naughty!! P.s. Such an unglamorous event but we pretty much "clean up" the same way as Mare

Thanks also Lilnightmare for the crossed fingers :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, hope you've all been well. Sorry I don't have the time to read through and properly catch up. Just wanted to pop in quickly before we fly out later this afternoon for our honeymoon. I can say the wedding couldn't of gone more perfect for us. It was a totally relaxing, happy, amazing day and I feel so blessed. I will have to tell you more when I get back after the honeymoon. But I wanted to show you a sneak peek photo my photographer sent us.

The day after the wedding DF asked if we could start trying straight away! I said we should probably get our savings back up a bit first and explained that it would take a while to come of the pill, etc. Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post

afm - dh and I dtd last night for the first time without bc. We laughed our way through it, he kept asking if I was going to get pregnant because he wasn't ready (he was joking) and he didn't want to be bamboozled! DH also said I can't trap him by getting myself pregnant and that he was on to me! I reminded him that he was the one who lured me into the bedroom and he tried to convince me that I was a vampire and he was being glamoured (we had just finished watching an episode of True blood) LOL it was the most ridiculous sex we've ever had ! TMI but It was such a sticky gross mess after! I couldn't believe it! Does anyone have a trick to handle the mess?
    lol Disney, it sounds like you had fun. DH & I always have fun dtd & will often laugh during/after - especially if we see ourselves in the full length mirror! It really looks silly We cracked up about something the other night. I can't remember what it was now & likely nobody else would find it funny, but we thought it was hilarious. As I was laughing, I was thinking maybe the shaking from the laughter could help the swimmers go faster -;which made me laugh more...lol - crazy lady!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Beautiful photo Nomie! I love your dress & you both look soooo happy! I love weddings

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoo MRS Nomie!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I was thinking about you on the Sunday! Oh so glad to hear it went well!! That picture is beautiful, you both look blissfully happy! Love your dress!!! Have the best time on your honeymoon!!

Thanks for the advice on the clean up girls!! Wasn't prepared for that at all! Ended up having to change the sheets, stood up and bam all over the carpet! Rookie mistake! I'm not sure what I thought was going to happen lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    lol Disney, it sounds like you had fun. DH & I always have fun dtd & will often laugh during/after - especially if we see ourselves in the full length mirror! It really looks silly We cracked up about something the other night. I can't remember what it was now & likely nobody else would find it funny, but we thought it was hilarious. As I was laughing, I was thinking maybe the shaking from the laughter could help the swimmers go faster -;which made me laugh more...lol - crazy lady!

you guys sound as silly as us!! Lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (24-01-2013)