Closed Thread
Page 52 of 101 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

M2OR- it's great that because you've caught it early there'll hopefully be little disruption. Very happy for you hun!

AF is due to arrive here on Thursday but who knows. This will be my first proper AF since coming off the pill in April 2012. Fell pregnant almost immediately then had the after birth bleeding when we lost Skye... That was9 week ago now so like I said, who knows when AF might arrive, or if at all!!??!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I need advice!
    Hmm a bit worried, been waiting all day for a call to hear about the results of my blood test yesterday. called up the doctor and they made me an appointment for tomorrow to talk to my GP. is this a good or bad sign? I'm approximately 8 weeks. and yesterday was my first app.

geez way to make a girl stress I'm so worried!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    I need advice!
    Hmm a bit worried, been waiting all day for a call to hear about the results of my blood test yesterday. called up the doctor and they made me an appointment for tomorrow to talk to my GP. is this a good or bad sign? I'm approximately 8 weeks. and yesterday was my first app.

geez way to make a girl stress I'm so worried!
    Jorja, some doctors don't like giving results over the phone so I wouldn't worry just yet...

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks
    Reviews

oh where would I be without you girls <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    That sounds good Mumma K! Fingers crossed for you

I just got my tests back at the doctor from my pre-natal check up and he said that my iron levels are below the absolute minimum result amount. It was below 5 but luckily I am not quite anaemic yet. Gross! So I have to do a whole other bunch of tests to see why this is happening as I was a vegetarian until recently but only for 3 years and he said that is not significant enough to cause levels so low. Damn!

I also have to go and get an iron infusion which sounds a bit awful.

I hope I can sort it all out. Stupid body! Still, lucky I did that check up otherwise I would never have known. Just hope I can be healthy enough to have a baby this year

thanks elswyth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    you O very soon!

Haha I was the same in my o week, I was really really into it and couldn't keep away - other times of the month I am still happy to DTD but its just different!! He also seems more into it then too, it's amazing how mother nature makes things happen at that time to better our chances.

its amazing isnt it! back before we were ttc and my cycles were regular i noticed he would always be more in the mood when during O week. how cave man like haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Hi ladies, back from a lovely long weekend with my mum in Tas, so just catching up on all your posts!

Sorry to hear that a few of you are having to go through tests and proceedures, I have everything crossed for you that it all goes smoothly and succesfully.

Jorja, I've got the same thing with my GP this Sat - had the screening tests then got a letter in the post saying make an appointment with her asap. Because I was away, then at work the next 3 days I couldn't get in til Sat. Probably just normal results (I hope) but I'm still kind of worried... Good luck with your appointment :thumbup:

Laughing at DH/DPs feeling like they're being used. I know mine felt that way the first time and isn't looking forward to being harrased for sperm again! I swear, we finally give them what they want and as much as we possibly can and they start complaining :what:

Secretly hoping I'm accidently utd at the moment, dtd unprotected a bit early for ovulation but I'm thinking I might have O'd early...lots of cm etc. Anyway, unlikely but would be awesome! Unless those test results are funky...ugh!

Oh yeah, and about early pregnancy symptoms - I didn't get any when I got pregnant with DD, so even if you've got no signs keep thinking positive!!!

Have a great night

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post

Lilnightmare and cantwaitforbubba - I hope af stays away for your both! Af just finished for me. So now just waiting for next week when I lock dh in a room for a week as my baby making slave! He keeps telling me I just want him for his man spunk.. Guess its true! He said he thinks he might feel used and violated after ovulation week is over LOL! I promised to call him after!! ?
    Disney all the best for your first cycle. I hope you enjoy dtd without bc. It seems "naughty" at first but just becomes normal after the first few times. Somehow I think your dh won't complain at all once your into it. Hehe

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Disney  (22-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Hi ladies, back from a lovely long weekend with my mum in Tas, so just catching up on all your posts!

Sorry to hear that a few of you are having to go through tests and proceedures, I have everything crossed for you that it all goes smoothly and succesfully.

Jorja, I've got the same thing with my GP this Sat - had the screening tests then got a letter in the post saying make an appointment with her asap. Because I was away, then at work the next 3 days I couldn't get in til Sat. Probably just normal results (I hope) but I'm still kind of worried... Good luck with your appointment :thumbup:

Laughing at DH/DPs feeling like they're being used. I know mine felt that way the first time and isn't looking forward to being harrased for sperm again! I swear, we finally give them what they want and as much as we possibly can and they start complaining :what:

Secretly hoping I'm accidently utd at the moment, dtd unprotected a bit early for ovulation but I'm thinking I might have O'd early...lots of cm etc. Anyway, unlikely but would be awesome! Unless those test results are funky...ugh!

Oh yeah, and about early pregnancy symptoms - I didn't get any when I got pregnant with DD, so even if you've got no signs keep thinking positive!!!

Have a great night

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Good to know about the symptoms jessyj good luck with you app on Saturday, hope all goes well. Fx for you a magical accident occurred.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    M2OR - don't feel bad about the "all about me" post! That's what we are hear for, your sounding board when things are off. There are lots of positives, it's not going to interfere with your baby making and they have caught it early so you will have the best possible outcome! Be kind to yourself during this time and allow yourself to feel however you want.

Blotched - I'm so glad to hear that you are positive about your next cycle. Jump back up on that, ah, horse and get busy again! I hope everything goes well for your dh and his swimmer test.

Heids - that's so exciting! Did you have fun dress shopping? I went to 2 places and had that Ahh moment and knew as soon as I put my dress on it was THE dress! What's your theme?!

elswyth - 6 hours!! That is insane!! I hope the time passes so quickly whilst your sitting there getting iron infused! The whooping cough jab didn't hurt (didn't even cry!! I cried when I had to have my blood sampled lol) but my muscle ached for 2 days later!! Make sure you get it in your non writing hand! I couldn't lift my arm above my waist! Did anyone else have that or was it just me

LilNightmare and cantwaitforbubba - I hope af has stayed away!!

afm - dh and I dtd last night for the first time without bc. We laughed our way through it, he kept asking if I was going to get pregnant because he wasn't ready (he was joking) and he didn't want to be bamboozled! DH also said I can't trap him by getting myself pregnant and that he was on to me! I reminded him that he was the one who lured me into the bedroom and he tried to convince me that I was a vampire and he was being glamoured (we had just finished watching an episode of True blood) LOL it was the most ridiculous sex we've ever had ! TMI but It was such a sticky gross mess after! I couldn't believe it! Does anyone have a trick to handle the mess?
    Last edited by Disney; 22-01-2013 at 20:43.