Closed Thread
Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Disney, i never read any books, but ive heard Tizzy Halls Save our sleep is very routine driven... PERSONALLY, for ME, i disagree with her way of thinking... Yet i know alot of parents who have had success with it at the same time.
    I have heard (as an example only, not 100% sure) Tizzy hall is more rigid with things like
    5.30 dinner
    6.00 bath
    6.30 bottle
    6.45 bed
    dont quote me, but i believe she is more set to the clock. maybe have a read n see if it suits you?
    I have not read Tizzy Hall at all, but from what I know, I disagree with her very strongly, how can a baby or a child be set to a clock?????
    first week back at work and we have 4 new babies all under 12months, and it has just reaffirmed to me how flexible babies routines need to be in order to gain their trust, have a strong relationship with them and support their emotional and social development.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    So I suppose this all means im officially starting my TTC journey !!!! With the 27 day cycle i just had pink pad estimates i will ovulate on my 10 year anniversary with DH !!! I think thats a little romantic!
    YAY, fx your TTC journey is very short and sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Woohooo!!!! Its been a long time coming for all of us, so glad you are finally TTC yipeeeeee

Update on my TWW - No symptoms what so ever so not feeling very confident. I assume boobs being sore is a top symptom and mine are normal. Dammit! I cant believe I want my boobs to hurt haha
    hahaha, how many dpo are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Actually ladies how many times does everyone dtd during o week? Or do you just wait for a pos OPk then dtd?!?
    we usually dtd about once a week, but around o it is definitely more, sometimes it has only been 2 but others it has been 4-5.
    probably average about 3, DH has quite a low s3x drive so as much as I would like more, I am pretty happy if we bd 3 times in my fertile window.

Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    If I'm not utd this month I'll probably take it a bit easy next month - I've been keeping good records this month so that will be helpful for future months if I have any unusual symptoms.
    I tell myself this every month, but by the time I am coming up to o, I totally change my mind an am as ttc crazy as ever lol, hopefully you will be utd this month and not have to think about it!

Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Now I tell u the tww is crazy. You try to think of things like I don't remember my body doing this the last cycle. Oo I have a twinge maybe it's this and all you wanna do is know are you or aren't you? To make mine worse I just found out another 1 of my friends told every1 she is expecting today. Arrrrgh! I wanna be that person! Common next weekend so I can test!
    I hear you Lil, I am a lot more relaxed in the 2ww now. first few months were crazy and I was a total mad woman, noticing every tiny twinge my body made, and avoiding foods and medications that are not safe if you are utd, but I am a lot more relaxed now, and don't symptom spot anywhere near as much and am not going to change my eating or drinking habits until I get a BFP, (which will likely be before af is due anyway as I am still a poas addict) I do drink less in the 2ww but dont eliminate it completely, as if I am utd bubs would not even share my blood supply in this time.

Quote Originally Posted by LamaBana82 View Post
    No mistaking the tests this morning I AM UTD! due late September by my guess.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub
    CONGRATULATIONS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by futuremama View Post
    Yay Lama! Congrats xxx
    Thanku. Still can't believe it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Congrats lama so happy for you x
    Thanks glitter hope all going well for u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    I have not read Tizzy Hall at all, but from what I know, I disagree with her very strongly, how can a baby or a child be set to a clock?????
    first week back at work and we have 4 new babies all under 12months, and it has just reaffirmed to me how flexible babies routines need to be in order to gain their trust, have a strong relationship with them and support their emotional and social development.

YAY, fx your TTC journey is very short and sweet

hahaha, how many dpo are you?

we usually dtd about once a week, but around o it is definitely more, sometimes it has only been 2 but others it has been 4-5.
    probably average about 3, DH has quite a low s3x drive so as much as I would like more, I am pretty happy if we bd 3 times in my fertile window.

I tell myself this every month, but by the time I am coming up to o, I totally change my mind an am as ttc crazy as ever lol, hopefully you will be utd this month and not have to think about it!

I hear you Lil, I am a lot more relaxed in the 2ww now. first few months were crazy and I was a total mad woman, noticing every tiny twinge my body made, and avoiding foods and medications that are not safe if you are utd, but I am a lot more relaxed now, and don't symptom spot anywhere near as much and am not going to change my eating or drinking habits until I get a BFP, (which will likely be before af is due anyway as I am still a poas addict) I do drink less in the 2ww but dont eliminate it completely, as if I am utd bubs would not even share my blood supply in this time.

CONGRATULATIONS
    Thanks mrsla. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing your dtd information mrs LA, I wasn't sure how much we actually needed to do it. So I'm aiming for every second day during o week then when I get a positive OPk do it everyday for 3 days. We'll see how it goes.

Dh and I had a disagreement this morning about gift buying. I said that I think kids should only get presents from parents for occasions as in bday and Xmas etc. and he thinks that you should buy your children presents all the time and I asked for clarification of all the time and he said well at least a presen every 2-3 months. What does everyone think about this? I don't mind kids getting presents from aunts and uncles if they go away overseas and bring them something cool back (don't expect it but wouldn't say don't buy my kids stuff) but just not all the time.

Side note - LOL dh said to me during our disagreement what do your support group reckon about gift buying!

Lol he refers to my hubber buddies as my support group because ages ago when I first started the thread he would ask why am I spending so much time online and I said I'm chatting to fellow ladies about how our husbands don't support our baby urges and ever since then he refers to this group as my support group or my online therapy LOL
    Last edited by Disney; 19-01-2013 at 11:55.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations lama!

Disney with dtd df would be once or twice a day every day if he had his way.... Poor guy I agree to once a day for the times around o and probably 2 out of three days other times, depending on ds ( we bed share from when he wakes...any time from 1 am, so those nights are out lol

Gift buying, we do alot for birthdays and xmas, if he needs something inbetween iwill get it but it's not referred to as a gift. It's just "look what mummy brought" it wouldnt ever be anything major though, I wouldnt go out and get him a swing set or tramp just because, but have no issues if he needs more wheeled bits for his duplo then going and getting one or two if we have the cash handy.
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 19-01-2013 at 12:26.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Lama, congratulations!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!! X

8. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Me&Smooches  (19-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations Lama! Great news!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sjk For This Useful Post:

Me&Smooches  (19-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm just realised I had some of the cheese that's been recalled for listeria!! I hope this doesn't effect my chances of getting pregnant!!! Eek!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Got my BFP last night (wasn't trying, pleasant suprise), shall be due around 1st September. good luck girls, hope this gives you hope!
    Attached Images