Closed Thread
Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Thanks LilNightmare and Disney.

The first month I was trying I noticed a whole lot of symptoms and then af arrived so I was pretty disappointed. No symptoms the last two months, did a hpt around the day af was due then got af that day! This month I wanted to do it a little differently so thats why I bought some (heaps!) ICs and have been testing everyday.

I keep thinking that maybe the symptoms I have are either normal or due to something else. Even though I know the cramping and the cm is unusual. fx it is because a bub is in the process of implanting...I'm probably just setting myself up for disappointed . DH is extra keen this month...think he's starting to realise it might actually take a while.

If I'm not utd this month I'll probably take it a bit easy next month - I've been keeping good records this month so that will be helpful for future months if I have any unusual symptoms.

fx I won't need it! Should know by early next week though so not long left to wait.

Good luck everyone!

To answer you question Disney: I will tell you by month:

Month 1: Twice (probably day before&after o)
    Month 2: 10 (including the three days after probable o)
    Month 3: 5
    Month 4 (this one): about 11 (sometimes twice in one day!), about 7 times before a +ve opk, then 4 after, possibly last time was a day or half day before o...
    Last edited by AdornedWithCats; 18-01-2013 at 22:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Shadow - thanks so much for your advice. It's really helpful. I find people can be a little weird when it comes to talking about parenting almost like its a little taboo or something. It's hard to get honest opinions?!? I'll start looking into the child development side of things. Never even considered that!

Lilnightmare - totally agree on how funny it is that women want all the horrible symptoms and hang out for them! It's the first time I've had my boobs feel heavy and pms headaches. I am looking forward to the tww symptoms though!!

Cantwaitforbubba - thanks for the nice welcome into ttc land! I have waited SO long for this. I can't believe it's here!! I hope you get your positive result soon!! How many times did you dtd through o week?

Actually ladies how many times does everyone dtd during o week? Or do you just wait for a pos OPk then dtd?!?

Blotched - I hope this is your month, don't get disheartened, it's gotta be Tough getting the negative results but keep the positive vibes going!!

I haven't bought any hpt. I don't want to be temped to test early. I'm going to wait until af is late and then go and buy a clear blue. I can see myself becoming quite obsessed with testing in the tww, much like my new found addiction of OPk so I think it's best not to arm myself with the tools to test for pregnancy! Super excited for the first time I can buy a hpt though!!
    I dtd morning of and that night the day I got a positive opk. Then once the day after. Everything before or after that has just been normal bd fun. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    M20R, Wishing you all the best and a speedy total recovery.

When DS was a baby we fed him on cue. If I couldn't figure out what us up I fed him and that always got him settled again. I had my boobs out so much I didn't wear a shirt alot. It also saved with the fiddling. His stomach was so small and breastmilk so easily digested he just kept getting hungry. As he got older you learn his rythym and fall in behind that. I remember before he was born I was so worried about how to figure out what he needed and when and what time. But I got some great advice, and that was if he was unsettled put a boob in his face. DS hardly ever cried as a baby. (Luckly he didn't have reflux or colic).
    His day now follows this pattern,

wake up
    boob
    breafast
    play
    boob
    sleep
    snack
    Trip out to the shops library etc.
    lunch
    play
    boob
    sleep
    snack
    Trip to the pool if it is hot
    dinner
    play
    bath
    boob
    bed.
    I try to fit any house work in while he is playing. He loves to help with the washing!
    He wakes from his sleeps after only 20mins if I am not with him so I have to lie next to him so he sleeps longer which is fine, i just read or sleep myself.
    He has just given up his last night boob but still wakes up at least three times a night and wriggles about till he falls back to sleep. (we bed share) I haven't had a full night sleep in 18months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blotched - thanks for sharing that info, you've given yourself every chance this month so I hope your cramping is bubs settling in! LilNightmare you too! Is it getting more normal now bd with contraception. I'm still giggling just at the thought, we haven't given it a go yet that's the next thing I'm waiting for once af has left the building.

I think that's all we do is wait.

trio - thanks for sharing your routine, it seems you didn't read up on this either? Am I over thinking this? Will it really just come naturally? I suppose now I've got an idea what you guys do I can work with that. I do have a tendency to research a lot, it's in my nature, especially on subject matters I know NOTHING about. My biggest fear is the sleep thing. I don't work well with no sleep so I'm panicked about that. 18 months without a full night?!? Dh and I would be divorced by now!! Lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Blotched - thanks for sharing that info, you've given yourself every chance this month so I hope your cramping is bubs settling in! LilNightmare you too! Is it getting more normal now bd with contraception. I'm still giggling just at the thought, we haven't given it a go yet that's the next thing I'm waiting for once af has left the building.

I think that's all we do is wait.

trio - thanks for sharing your routine, it seems you didn't read up on this either? Am I over thinking this? Will it really just come naturally? I suppose now I've got an idea what you guys do I can work with that. I do have a tendency to research a lot, it's in my nature, especially on subject matters I know NOTHING about. My biggest fear is the sleep thing. I don't work well with no sleep so I'm panicked about that. 18 months without a full night?!? Dh and I would be divorced by now!! Lol!!!
    I don't really notice it now. Tmi here but trying different positions is good. The gravity issue isn't an issue with some so that at least is better. Now I tell u the tww is crazy. You try to think of things like I don't remember my body doing this the last cycle. Oo I have a twinge maybe it's this and all you wanna do is know are you or aren't you? To make mine worse I just found out another 1 of my friends told every1 she is expecting today. Arrrrgh! I wanna be that person! Common next weekend so I can test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

No mistaking the tests this morning I AM UTD! due late September by my guess.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay! Congratulations lama! All the best for the next few months ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Yay! Congratulations lama! All the best for the next few months ahead.
    Thanks lilnightmare.

Still in a little shock letting it all sink in. Goodluck in your TTC journey.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay Lama! Congrats xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LamaBana82 View Post
    No mistaking the tests this morning I AM UTD! due late September by my guess.

Congrats lama so happy for you x