Closed Thread
Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Hey girls. Sorry I have been MIA again... I had a pap end of last week and got my results on Monday.. after never having an abnormal result, they found CIN3 cells this time 😞😢
    I've had a rough few days getting over the shock, I'm booked in for an emergency appt at my gyno on Monday (it's normally a 6-8month wait). So I'll be having a colposcopy and a biopsy taken, if he's not happy with those results then it's off to day surgery.. not sure which procedure they'll be doing, it depends on the result I guess.. hoping for the LLETZ as its the least invasive (or so I've heard). It still has the risk of not being able to carry a baby to term and also carrying a low-birth weight bub 😞 I'm so upset... Why me? Why now? It's the last thing I need while planning a wedding, honeymoon and pregnancy this year 😞 sorry it's such a downer of a post.. just need to vent I guess. DF has been amazing, he stayed home from work Monday and Tuesday to make sure I was ok, and has been keeping my chocolate stash stocked up! What would I do without him ❤
    Fingers crossed for a good result after Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    I am kinda bummed today, I saw my gyno just to check in with him because I was having a hysteroscopy, now I am having a laproscopy as well. That part I am happy about because it will check for any possible issues.

he asked me what my cycles are like, and he was concerned as they only go for anywhere between 20-25 days. He said if it's due to early ovulation that's fine, but if it's a short leutal phase I probably won't conceive, and if I do it will likely miscarry. So after my surgery I have to go back for more tests to see what is causing the irregular/short cycles. So I probably won't be able to TTC this or next month. I will keep up the OPKs though to try to get a bit more of an idea.
    Benji, I had a lap and hyst done right before my surprise BFP with DS1. We used to have unprotected s3x all the time (pre-op) and never fell pg (I didn't think I could, due to endometriosis). About a month after the op (my first real cycle) I was late and feeling sick. I only took the test because I felt off, my AF was all over the place pre-op, so it was normal to be a few days late! Lo and behold I was UTD! So maybe this surgery and little "clean out" is what you need? Either way I hope you find a solution soon! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

M2OR - *hugs* I'm sorry to hear that. Your DF sounds like he is being totally amazing. Life seems to love throwing a curve ball or two. I'm not sure if this will help but it seems relevant. My SIL had an operation to remove cervical cancer. Now she has a BIG healthy baby boy who was overdue! She was on bed rest for for half the pregnancy. But this was so she didn't have to get a stitch to keep the cervix closed.

Remember we are here for you whenever you need to vent away. *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks NomieTee! I'm glad your sister had success after surgery, makes me feel more positive. Everyone I've spoken to who have had the same procedure, either had it after they were finished, or haven't started a family yet... so I was panicking just a little! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone! Lots of posts which is always fun to catch up on.

M2OR - hope all goes well on Monday, the initial shock would have been terrible! Sounds like your df is wonderfully supportive! It's always nice to hear positive reports from people who have had the same thing it's that nice little amount of reassurance to help calm the nerves. Good luck for your appointment on Monday.

I've been super busy at work this week. I think I'm also experience my first negative effects of af! I've had this headache that I can't shift for 2 days now and my boobs feel like they weigh 5 tonnes, it's so weird and horrible! Af is due tomorrow so so that means the start of ttc! I've been lately thinking about parenting styles (never knew there was even such things lol) because I way to buy some books to start reading. I am a very routine driven person and so is dh so I figure that's the way to go with parenting. Can anyone suggest books they've used to get themselves into a routine with their baby. There are so many I just don't know what's the best one?

omg I forgot to add that for the first time i experienced that heartbreak when hearing about someone else's pregnancy. I actually had horrible feelings towards this person because it wasn't me. I've heard people especially on bub hub saying they how hard it is to hear about others news but didn't quite know what that meant. I now know. I've known this girl since we were babies and she is 2 years younger and just announced her pregnancy and all I wanted to do was cry and push her over or something! Then I kept thinking well when I have my baby it will be so much cuter than your baby!! Who am I ?? I don't know this jealous crazy lady I'm turning into?!? Anyway I really wanted to share that because I know there has to be at least one other who knows what I'm talking about
    Last edited by Disney; 18-01-2013 at 06:37.

Thanks
    Reviews

M2OR- I'm really sorry they've found that from your pap. It's good that they are getting you in ASAP to try nip it in the bud! I'll be thinking of you! As PP's mentioned, you partner sounds like great support... But we're always here if you need!
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

M2OR thinking of u. Goodluck & hope all goes well on Monday. What an awful thing to go through.

Sorry I don't post all that much. This thread moves so fast! I am currently 5 days late for af & will test tomorrow. Having mega symptoms, sore b00bs, nausea, etc so we sill see what tomorrow brings

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

M2OR - big hugs to you! Good luck with everything. I have a friend who had cervical cancer and was told she would probably never be able to get pregnant, and went on to have a surprise baby that went well overdue, there's always hopeful stories xxx

Disney - don't worry about feeling jealous, I think we all get it at times and it will blow over I had a big meltdown before Christmas when my brother in law and his gf announced they were pregnant, totally unplanned etc, when we got home I completely lost it to hubby, I was so jealous and upset that it felt like everyone else got pregnant at the drop of a hat and we weren't even able to try yet...but it faded and now I'm just hoping in a few months I'll be pregnant too...

Thanks
    Reviews

Dw Disney we have all had them moments.

M02r sorry to hear that babe. My thoughts are with you. They say good things come to those who wait. Your good things is not to far away.

Lama omg. Hopefully a nice set of two lines when you test tomorrow. I would have already testing by now with all them symptoms.

AFM- i'm 5 dpo and trying not to spot things coz I think it's way to early for one and two don't wanna give my hopes up if I'm just imagining twinges and things. I must admit though probs tmi but normally after o I get a lot of creamy looking cm. this time nothing what so ever. As I said don't want to read into it much just yet but gosh these few days need to go faster lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    im with you Lilnightmare. The TWW is painful. Im not sure if im 8dpo or 4dpo today Although im really thinking we didnt catch the eggy this month, just a gut feeling, i can normally pinpoint O as i get a really big cramp and then all O symptoms disappear.... I had 2 lots of cramping and O symptoms, although not all of them at one time like usual this month hence my uncertainty....thinking my body may have tried but i was just so stressed that it failed and gave up.

This past week has been HORRID! "Terrible" 2s have hit hard... Im constantly walking around like this all day... I try to remember he is only going on 2, and that he is just exploring and pushing the boundaries and its totally normal.......but that doesnt help me much lol. His favorite thing is POWER POINTS! theres a few rooms (like ours) where the power points must have been installed by some brainless childless so n so....They are about 40cm off the ground, next to the doorway!!! Theres no way of blocking them off! He unplugs things and trys to put them back in! Im so worried im going to find a frazzled toddler kebab one of these days....... Hopefully the snib locks i have, and am installing today will fix this problem! Its so exhausting. He knows he isnt meant to touch them, but giggles and grins the entire time, normally id ignore it, but its SO dangerous, i really cant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, its been a little while since my last post, so much to catch up on in this thread.

Benji - Good luck with the surgery and tests that are coming up, fx you get the results you are after.

Lilnightmare - Congrats on being in your first TWW, very exciting and also nerve racking all at the same time im sure. Hope the two weeks fly by for you.

BlotchedTabby - Good luck with your testing, you get a bfp very soon!

MrsLa - Congrats on O'ing and making your way into the tww. Lets hope there is a little bub getting settled in.

M2OR - I jsut want to send you lots of . Also your DH sounds like a very supportive person, your a very lucky lady. And nice work by your DH on keeping the chocolate stash stocked up!!

Disney - I never read any books when I was pregnant with DD so i dont have any suggestions at all sorry. I totally understand where you are coming from with the jealousy. I was exactly the same when my sister and best friend both told me they were utd without even trying (both accidental pregnancies) whilst DH and I had been trying for months .

Lamabana - Goodluck tomorrow, you get your bfp. Please keep us updated.

If i have missed anyone im very sorry. Sending lots of to you all.

AFM - AF finally showed up on CD44, longest cycle i have had since coming off bc back in May 2012. Not only did AF show but also brought along the worst symptoms and pain that i have had in a very very long time. Great timing too as it was my first week back at full time work (have been part time since May 2012). I had to go to the Dr's on Tuesday as i had a very sore wrist and hand, it turns out i have strained all my ligaments due to picking DD up all the time so now i have to wear a wrist support and limit picking up DD, which is so hard, especially now that im at work every day. All i want to do is cuddle her all night long