Closed Thread
Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Hi Shadowangel - I've already tested a few times using IC's...nothing on two and I had line-eyes for the other three. About 9dpo so still quite early. I get a bfp soon...I'm going to continue testing anyway. Af's due in 4-5days...lots of time left!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    elswyth- LOL at your boss, some people have no idea! But at least you now know what to expect. Some of the things people say are sooo stupid... I Could go on My MIL was the WORST! But then she wasnt a very nice person, its been over 12mnths since we have heard from her BLISS!!

NomieTee - No worries about the advice Glad to help out. Your wedding is so close!!! I hope you have a fantastic day I bet you will look absolutely stunning!

LilNightmare - Yay for your first TWW!!! How exciting! hopefully you have a teeny tiny bubba in there getting all snuggly for the next 8months....

Disney - Hopefully you will fall straight away Not long till you are TTC now!! Your work opportunities sound great, but i find theres always a reason to postpone things if you look.

MrsLA - Yay for Almost positive OPKs!! go get that DH Im sure whatever you decide to do for your anniversary, it will be fantastic either way.

BlotchedTabby - YAY For almost finishing your TWW!! Hopefully bubba is getting nice n snug in there. Will you be testing or waiting for AF to arrive/be late?

JessyJ - Great idea with the vomiting!! I hope your lil one feels better soon. Its so hard to see your children sick I Could have done with that advice before Xmas when DS had gastro... Luckily he only had a few hours of vomiting as soon as ANYTHING was in his stomach, then slept the rest off... I was up till 2am that night and we used every towel in the house so spent the next 2 days washing them all - yuck!!!! (we have some 30 odd towels...lol) all he wanted was mummy cuddles, so we laid in our bed, a folded towel over the pillow, covered with an open towel, then another scrunched up towel to throw up into. I tried a bucket and he FLIPPED right out!

AFM - no news here. Pretty sure im in the TWW now but unsure of if im 5dpo or 1dpo. I have lots of ICs so ill probably start testing sunday which *could* be 10dpo... Im not temping or OPKing... just relying on O pains and symptoms like CM on toilet paper, but of course, once i discovered a pattern, everything changed! So now im in limbo.... but time will tell, we have DTD lots (TMI) So i think if there was an egg we are in with a chance....
    Yeah, I've already tested a few times but no luck so far! Only about 9dpo so still plenty of time - af's not due for 4-5 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Best of luck blotched.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (18-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I am kinda bummed today, I saw my gyno just to check in with him because I was having a hysteroscopy, now I am having a laproscopy as well. That part I am happy about because it will check for any possible issues.

he asked me what my cycles are like, and he was concerned as they only go for anywhere between 20-25 days. He said if it's due to early ovulation that's fine, but if it's a short leutal phase I probably won't conceive, and if I do it will likely miscarry. So after my surgery I have to go back for more tests to see what is causing the irregular/short cycles. So I probably won't be able to TTC this or next month. I will keep up the OPKs though to try to get a bit more of an idea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    I am kinda bummed today, I saw my gyno just to check in with him because I was having a hysteroscopy, now I am having a laproscopy as well. That part I am happy about because it will check for any possible issues.

he asked me what my cycles are like, and he was concerned as they only go for anywhere between 20-25 days. He said if it's due to early ovulation that's fine, but if it's a short leutal phase I probably won't conceive, and if I do it will likely miscarry. So after my surgery I have to go back for more tests to see what is causing the irregular/short cycles. So I probably won't be able to TTC this or next month. I will keep up the OPKs though to try to get a bit more of an idea.
    I hope you get the answers you are looking for with all of these tests. I only have a 26 day cycle so am also concerned about the possibility of a short leutal phase. I haven't used OPK's yet so dont know exactly when I ovulate. This month I went by the fertility ap telling me when I should have O'd but I have no idea if I did!!

I would be very interested to hear how you go with all of this. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope you get some answers benji. Hopefully this can kick start you ttc journey and get you on your way to your positive.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post

Ah benji, that sucks, hope it can get sorted out quickly. Just keep thinking of that bub you'll no doubt have one day. I always think the bub you end up having is the bub that was meant to be keep your chin up and take care x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Shadow, hope DS is feeling better. We've had nights like that, not particularly pleasant. DD won't let me get a bucket near her either, I usually try and hold her over the sink, which is distressing too. But I'll be getting in the shower from now on!!!

Hope you've all had a good day

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hay ladies, opk was right I definitely o'd yesterday.
    2ww here I am!!!!!!!!!! Will try and wait till 9 or 10dpo to test. (8 or 9 days to go lol)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Hay ladies, opk was right I definitely o'd yesterday.
    2ww here I am!!!!!!!!!! Will try and wait till 9 or 10dpo to test. (8 or 9 days to go lol)
    Yay mrsLa! Fingers crossed you have a bub nestling it's way inside you. I'm at 4dpo ATM and its driving me nuts. Hope you can hold out too til testing day