Closed Thread
Page 40 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Disney - Oh I would try not to miss that tropical work trip if I could help it! That sounds like fun.. I want your job!

Yep, this Sunday! I've asked DF to try and remember to grab a few moments together. I reckon the day will go so quick.
    We are going here for our honeymoon on the 24th : http://lomaniisland.com/ We will be gone for a week. No internet or phones are coming with us! I will have a lot to catch up on when I come back to BubHub.
    Apparently the island looks a bit bare after the cyclone but I'm just happy it's still there! I hope the reefs didn't suffer to much damage.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Nomie, I'm not going to book anywhere until the end of this month, if I get a BFP this month we will go somewhere a bit cheaper (spend the extra $$$$ on bub to be) if af arrives, I say screw $$$ and will blow a heap on 1 awesome weekend!!!!! (Maybe a bit of backwards logic, and irrational. That's what I think now, I'm so indecisive ill prob change my mind next week hahahaha). Dh is not worried and just wants me to be a happy with whatever we

Afm, I think I'm about to o a few days early. I usually o cd 16 which is fri, but got a pos (or very nearly pos) opk tonight. I usually get a pos opk then o the next day.
    Have not bd as much as I would have liked in the last few days, jumped dh as soon as i saw 2dark lines lol, so still hopeful!

Hope everyone's week is going well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (15-01-2013)

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Been a bit busy in the last week so hopefully I haven't missed too much! I'm in the second week of the TWW ...so not long to go for me! Had a few strange symptoms since just before last weekend - like lots of very mild cramping, more cm than usual, not sure if it means anything but it's because a bub is implanting.

Hope your wedding goes well NomieTee.

Where is everyone else up to?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Congratulations in advance Nomie!! Exactly what Disney said, take a few moments together and also, when (if!) you are alone just look around and take it all in. It really is an awesome day Wishing you all the best for a happy, baby-filled life together! Where are you getting married?! I'll be thinking of you too.

So excited for you all on your TWW!! Good luck lilnightmare xx

I was at hospital today (helping out my fil) and reminicing about going there for prenatal check ups with my midwife and Grace's birth. Also got to check out the private hospy that I plan to go to this time around (public is just next door) - a little bit exciting for some reason!!

Oh, I learned something tonight that I wanted to share - listen up, it'll change your life! If your child is vomiting, just run them to the bath, get in and let rip! Was so much easier to clean up and I barely got any on the carpet :thumbup: sounds sad, but this is reality!! Oh, the joys of parenting that (most of) you have to look forward to! Poor poppit just drank her bottle waaaay to quickly I think

Night ya'll

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyJ For This Useful Post:

Disney  (17-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post

Oh, I learned something tonight that I wanted to share - listen up, it'll change your life! If your child is vomiting, just run them to the bath, get in and let rip! Was so much easier to clean up and I barely got any on the carpet :thumbup: sounds sad, but this is reality!! Oh, the joys of parenting that (most of) you have to look forward to! Poor poppit just drank her bottle waaaay to quickly I think

Night ya'll
    Poor little thing, but what a good idea, really hope she is feeling better now.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (16-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Best of luck of your wedding nomie.

Jessyj- hope your lil one feels better soon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (16-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    elswyth- LOL at your boss, some people have no idea! But at least you now know what to expect. Some of the things people say are sooo stupid... I Could go on My MIL was the WORST! But then she wasnt a very nice person, its been over 12mnths since we have heard from her BLISS!!

NomieTee - No worries about the advice Glad to help out. Your wedding is so close!!! I hope you have a fantastic day I bet you will look absolutely stunning!

LilNightmare - Yay for your first TWW!!! How exciting! hopefully you have a teeny tiny bubba in there getting all snuggly for the next 8months....

Disney - Hopefully you will fall straight away Not long till you are TTC now!! Your work opportunities sound great, but i find theres always a reason to postpone things if you look.

MrsLA - Yay for Almost positive OPKs!! go get that DH Im sure whatever you decide to do for your anniversary, it will be fantastic either way.

BlotchedTabby - YAY For almost finishing your TWW!! Hopefully bubba is getting nice n snug in there. Will you be testing or waiting for AF to arrive/be late?

JessyJ - Great idea with the vomiting!! I hope your lil one feels better soon. Its so hard to see your children sick I Could have done with that advice before Xmas when DS had gastro... Luckily he only had a few hours of vomiting as soon as ANYTHING was in his stomach, then slept the rest off... I was up till 2am that night and we used every towel in the house so spent the next 2 days washing them all - yuck!!!! (we have some 30 odd towels...lol) all he wanted was mummy cuddles, so we laid in our bed, a folded towel over the pillow, covered with an open towel, then another scrunched up towel to throw up into. I tried a bucket and he FLIPPED right out!

AFM - no news here. Pretty sure im in the TWW now but unsure of if im 5dpo or 1dpo. I have lots of ICs so ill probably start testing sunday which *could* be 10dpo... Im not temping or OPKing... just relying on O pains and symptoms like CM on toilet paper, but of course, once i discovered a pattern, everything changed! So now im in limbo.... but time will tell, we have DTD lots (TMI) So i think if there was an egg we are in with a chance....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

JessyJ  (16-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post
    Disney - Oh I would try not to miss that tropical work trip if I could help it! That sounds like fun.. I want your job!

Yep, this Sunday! I've asked DF to try and remember to grab a few moments together. I reckon the day will go so quick.
    We are going here for our honeymoon on the 24th : http://lomaniisland.com/ We will be gone for a week. No internet or phones are coming with us! I will have a lot to catch up on when I come back to BubHub.
    Apparently the island looks a bit bare after the cyclone but I'm just happy it's still there! I hope the reefs didn't suffer to much damage.
    How exciting! I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day on Sunday

Island holidays are great, lots of sun and relaxation - perfect honeymoon destination!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    AFM - no news here. Pretty sure im in the TWW now but unsure of if im 5dpo or 1dpo. I have lots of ICs so ill probably start testing sunday which *could* be 10dpo... Im not temping or OPKing... just relying on O pains and symptoms like CM on toilet paper, but of course, once i discovered a pattern, everything changed! So now im in limbo.... but time will tell, we have DTD lots (TMI) So i think if there was an egg we are in with a chance....

for you shadow! You have done all you can so I guess its just a matter of waiting to see how you went

I know what you mean about being in limbo, I didnt have a chance to use OPK's so don't actually know if the egg even came out, here I am waiting to test and how retarded would it be if I didnt even ovulate lol

TTC = a total head F&%k!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck to both of you girls,shadow and can't wait. I hope you both get that positive this month.

I'm on 3 dpo and I'm already over waiting. I keep having twinges and feel bloated. I know it's way to early for anything yet but gosh this waiting sucks. I have told myself though I will not test until day before af is due.