Closed Thread
Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    i love up! im glad im not the only sook here. i cried to.

well i got a positive opk yesterday. dp & i dtd once in the morning & once at night. just did another opk and its negative. i plan on dtd again tonight & hopefully we got a spermy there. So now i guess im officially in the TWW! Omg! seems unreal to say that considering how long we have been waiting to get to this point.
    Sending you lots of baby dust!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

LilNightmare  (14-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Goodluck LilNightmare!! The wait really sucks, I am really struggling lol

I know what you mean about waiting ages before trying, how awesome is it to be actively trying! I can't wait to be pregnant!

Random question alert! Is anyone else naturally pessimistic in relation to TTC? For some reason I see pregnancy as this wonderful elusive miracle and can't imagine it happening to me, or I think automatically that it will take ages. Is it just me or do others have these thoughts too?
    thanks cantwait.

yes! i have had this feeling before. ive flipped out thinking its going to take forever to fall & that yet this is our first month of trying. at the same time there are days were i think yep ill fall first go too. i know that this is unlikey but still have that glimmer of hope. i think everyone else can get pregnant surely i can too..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Goodluck LilNightmare!! The wait really sucks, I am really struggling lol

I know what you mean about waiting ages before trying, how awesome is it to be actively trying! I can't wait to be pregnant!

Random question alert! Is anyone else naturally pessimistic in relation to TTC? For some reason I see pregnancy as this wonderful elusive miracle and can't imagine it happening to me, or I think automatically that it will take ages. Is it just me or do others have these thoughts too?
    I'm not sure why but I really have this feeling I'm going to fall pregnant straight away simply due to the fact I'm scared sh!tless and there is a teeny part of me that hopes it kinda doesn't because I want to ease into this. It's Murphy's law. It's really not the best time at work for me to be falling pregnant. We've worked really hard over the last 2 years, like stupidly hard,and it's all going to come to a head in November this year and peak in January - march 2014. I want so much to be there when it all finally happens for my team at work, yet I want a baby. Those feelings make me think that yep it's going to happen right away. Ive come to terms that you shouldnt schedule a baby around work thats just silly and dh and i both agreed after jan 19 is the time to start trying so we are sticking to that but im still scared! That said I've also had small freaks out that I was Baron with no eggs and an inhospitable uterus (totally rediculous I know)

lilnightmare - I can't believe you are in your first tww!!!! For you! It seems like forever ago we all started chatting about how far away this all is!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    I'm not sure why but I really have this feeling I'm going to fall pregnant straight away simply due to the fact I'm scared sh!tless and there is a teeny part of me that hopes it kinda doesn't because I want to ease into this. It's Murphy's law. It's really not the best time at work for me to be falling pregnant. We've worked really hard over the last 2 years, like stupidly hard,and it's all going to come to a head in November this year and peak in January - march 2014. I want so much to be there when it all finally happens for my team at work, yet I want a baby. Those feelings make me think that yep it's going to happen right away. Ive come to terms that you shouldnt schedule a baby around work thats just silly and dh and i both agreed after jan 19 is the time to start trying so we are sticking to that but im still scared! That said I've also had small freaks out that I was Baron with no eggs and an inhospitable uterus (totally rediculous I know)

lilnightmare - I can't believe you are in your first tww!!!! For you! It seems like forever ago we all started chatting about how far away this all is!!
    It really does seem like forever ago when we started chatting. Your getting extremely close now too. Jan 19 is only 4 days away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Found this super interesting article https://theconversation.edu.au/monda...regnancy-10847 about weight gain and pregnancy (yep still concerned about it!)
    My heaviest when pregnant was 73kg and I was back to 62kg about a week later when I finally remembered to weigh myself. only problem is now I am at home all day and breastfeeding has really eased off I am 68kg. Scary.

Thanks
    Reviews

well i got a positive opk yesterday. dp & i dtd once in the morning & once at night. just did another opk and its negative. i plan on dtd again tonight & hopefully we got a spermy there. So now i guess im officially in the TWW! Omg! seems unreal to say that considering how long we have been waiting to get to this point.
    Yay lil Nightmare! Fingers and toes crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay good luck!! Sending lots of baby dust vibes

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much on this thread I have missed and sorry that I can't read through everything properly! Just wanted to say hi to Trio who I haven't met before

And also contribute my hugs to Munchkin and Tuilelaith for your losses, having only just started my TTC journey, with all the hope and excitement involved, I can't even contemplate the sadness of a loss. You are both legendary and amazing for keeping positive and keeping on trying!
    Lots of love and babydust!!

And thanks to MrsLA and NomieTee thanks for laughing along with my embarrassing Facebook share. I'm glad we can all relate! I am definitely going to be more careful!!

shadowangel0205 — your post on other people's opinions was fantastic! I know I have a lot of that to look forward to now. Hahaha. It already started today — my old boss saw my accidental Facebook share (about reading WTEWYE) and said to me today "Been doing some interesting reading eh?? EH?? Are you pregnant? OH thank god! I nearly had a meltdown. Live a little first, eh! Plenty of time for that!!" ….. What a d*%#head

And thanks LilNightmare — yes I have stolen your clever name bolding strategy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ShadowAngel - Thanks for your timely advice. I will stick to my gut feeling and do what I feel is right for DF and I.

LilNightmare - You are officially in the TWW! Yay. How exciting. Hope those swimmers found their way. Will you be testing or waiting until AF shows up or is overdue?

MrsLA - Sorry if I missed it, did you and your DH decide what to do for your anniversary?

M2OR - I've had the same problem. I've tried to tone down the baby talk and focus on our wedding. It's hard. I'm always thinking about both. When is your wedding? You are so lucky that your DF is that clucky. Mine is too, but not to that extreme.

Disney - I really hope you fall pregnant straight away. I'm sorry. But it would save so much stress if you could conceive quickly. Not long now! I like to think I would conceive straight away but I have a horrible feeling it could take aaaages.

AFM - My wedding is coming up so fast! This Sunday is not so far away now...
    DF and I have to give someone (who I don't know too well) a lift down to where we are staying the night before the wedding day. He is also staying at the same place, but he doesn't have a drivers license and doesn't know anyone else except for DF and I. It would of been nice to have that time to ourselves. *shrug* Oh well. Otherwise we are pretty organized and getting very excited for the big day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NomieTee View Post

Disney - I really hope you fall pregnant straight away. I'm sorry. But it would save so much stress if you could conceive quickly. Not long now! I like to think I would conceive straight away but I have a horrible feeling it could take aaaages.

AFM - My wedding is coming up so fast! This Sunday is not so far away now...
    DF and I have to give someone (who I don't know too well) a lift down to where we are staying the night before the wedding day. He is also staying at the same place, but he doesn't have a drivers license and doesn't know anyone else except for DF and I. It would of been nice to have that time to ourselves. *shrug* Oh well. Otherwise we are pretty organized and getting very excited for the big day!
    It would be nice to fall pregnant straight away but I'm not worried AT ALL if it took a while. I just found out I have 2 opportunities to go away with work (one this coming march and the other to an amazing tropical island in October) and I really wanna go. The earlier one is fine obviously but the one in October could be a bit hit and miss. I couldn't still go up to 6 months pregnant I reckon, but if I was to fall pregnant now October is not an option at all!

Oh your wedding is this Sunday! Ill be thinking about you! I loved my wedding day so much!! It is a shame you have to drive someone down with you! On sunday make sure you grab your dh for a minute, walk off somewhere, find a quiet spot and have a moment just the 2 of you to catch up say hi hug and kiss because you want to, not because your being watched and photographed and just enjoy it. I found lots of people were trlling me to kiss dh so they could take pictures! If you sneak a moment just the 2 of you, you'll cherish it trust me! It was the best bit of advice I got! Where and when are you off on your honeymoon?