Closed Thread
Page 37 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    26 weeks...
    oh sweetie that's terrible. Hopefully your post mortem will help get some answers and closure.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (13-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear about Skye Munchkin, it's heartbreaking and I can only imagine how hard it must be to be trying again. We thought we were loosing DD fairly early on but thankfully didn't, and that was devastating enough Hopefully the next time round will be sticky, sticky, sticky for you Actually, Glitter, I had a lot of bleeding and spotting for about 6-8 weeks after an internal ultrasound and I won't be doing it again this time. I was excited and wanted a dating scan, then had a big bleed (when we thought that was that) then had to have another at hospy to see what was happening. DD sitting there happily but bleeding was unexplained, could have just been a big implantation bleed but I still don't feel good about the ultrasound (it happened a couple of days after the scan). Cantwait, we must be on a similar cycle, I got a positive opk today - just too bad we aren't trying just yet! I took the test out to my hubby and said "I'm pregnant!" and he just looked at me. I could see the 'what/how?' processing going on behind his eyes! Then I ruined the joke by laughing my head off! He probably won't believe me when I really do front up with a positive test! The girl who cried pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Munchkin I know exactly how you are feeling... I have been teary all afternoon... I shouldn't have done the HPT I was almost 17 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    oh sweetie that's terrible. Hopefully your post mortem will help get some answers and closure.
    Thanks hun!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    So sorry to hear about Skye Munchkin, it's heartbreaking and I can only imagine how hard it must be to be trying again. We thought we were loosing DD fairly early on but thankfully didn't, and that was devastating enough Hopefully the next time round will be sticky, sticky, sticky for you Actually, Glitter, I had a lot of bleeding and spotting for about 6-8 weeks after an internal ultrasound and I won't be doing it again this time. I was excited and wanted a dating scan, then had a big bleed (when we thought that was that) then had to have another at hospy to see what was happening. DD sitting there happily but bleeding was unexplained, could have just been a big implantation bleed but I still don't feel good about the ultrasound (it happened a couple of days after the scan). !
    That must have been very scary!!! Glad everything was ok though!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tuilelaith View Post
    Munchkin I know exactly how you are feeling... I have been teary all afternoon... I shouldn't have done the HPT I was almost 17 weeks
    Sucks bad! We'll get there hun... Do you know why you mc?

Sorry to everyone for the multiple posts. On phone and hard to remember who wrote what, etc...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Munchkin and Tuilelaith - im so so sorry to hear of your losses Its devistating loosing a bub early (I MCd at 8 weeks but bub was measuring 5w3d), i just cant imagine the pain and hurt and extra emotions later on. Sometimes life really bites the big one I really hope you both get your super sticky BFPs really soon, and they result in a really healthy take home bubba.

JesseJ - LOL @ your showing DH an ovulation test for pregnancy. How funny!! Mine so wouldnt get the joke, he would be really upset by it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (13-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

My waters broke prematurely... There was nothing wrong with me or the baby

The not knowing anything is the worst part of it I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Very sad to hear of the losses in the group. I have never lost a baby beyond 10 weeks but I think the pain never goes away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    i do but I also include the route the sperm need to take so they dont get lost and or confused! so into the vagina, through my cervix, navigate the uterus and into the Fallopian!! It's a combination of Dorys song and Mr Rays ocean life song (do you remember that one?0 where he rattles off all the scientific names of marine species! LOL)
    I don't know those songs ... can I just make up my own song?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub