Closed Thread
Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by sjk View Post
    Congrats Glitter Girl thats fabulous news!

So it looks like I'm the baby of the group at only 22 but will be 23 when we ttc - Disney can you update me to starting August at 23 yrs old? We we're going to start while we were on holiday however I don't want to be worried about my drinking or doing anything that might harm a potential baby. However DH and I have been together 7 years, have travelled to europe twice, going to nz, own both our cars and are purchasing a town house in march. Each to their own I guess but personally I've always seen myself as a young mother, but I always thought I'd be 25 but whats 2 years?

So I know we have gone through this but what's everyone doing for prenatals? I have a hard time stomaching just a normal multivitamin so I'm thinking of just taking folic acid until a bfp then trying to find a brand that doesn't make me so sick!
    Hey hun thanks so much! I'm 23 now but will be 24 in June and bubs might be early due to my condition so maybe late August but it's due date will be 24th of September. I started on the blackmores gold pregnancy and breastfeeding but they made me feel sick as do thr blackmores concive well but I switched to elivit and I take them before I go to bed and they are good...a big costly but I l like them. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sjk View Post
    So I know we have gone through this but what's everyone doing for prenatals? I have a hard time stomaching just a normal multivitamin so I'm thinking of just taking folic acid until a bfp then trying to find a brand that doesn't make me so sick!
    im just taking I-folate (blackmores). I can't handle multi vitamins the smell of them make me gag and they are friggin huge! I found Swisse make multivitamin capsules (never knew you could get multivitamin in capsule form its like a miracle!). I bought some the other day and they don't smell at all and they don't have a taste. I did a happy dance! ( and yep made up a song for the occasion! ). Once I'm utd ill stop the folate and switch to the Swisse capsules.

glitter girl - that is the best thing I've ever seen! What a way to tell your dh! It made me tear up!!!! I have moments where I want to test by myself and then surprise dh but then I want him to be apart of the whole waiting to see what the result is... Hmm I'm not sure what to do...
    Last edited by Disney; 12-01-2013 at 18:29.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

So exciting GlitterGirl!! That package is soo sweet. Love it!!

I am taking the Swisse Pregnancy Ultivites too, $25 for 90 which wasn't too bad. As Disney said they are a capsule so even though they're huge they are super easy to take.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also take the I folate I love them as they are so small! I also take two vitamin d tablets a day as my blood test months ago showed I was extremely low. QUOTE=Disney;7008699]im just taking I-folate (blackmores). I can't handle multi vitamins the smell of them make me gag and they are friggin huge! I found Swisse make multivitamin capsules (never knew you could get multivitamin in capsule form its like a miracle!). I bought some the other day and they don't smell at all and they don't have a taste. I did a happy dance! ( and yep made up a song for the occasion! ). Once I'm utd ill stop the folate and switch to the Swisse capsules.

glitter girl - that is the best thing I've ever seen! What a way to tell your dh! It made me tear up!!!! I have moments where I want to test by myself and then surprise dh but then I want him to be apart of the whole waiting to see what the result is... Hmm I'm not sure what to do...[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews

Ummmm so I just created a really awkward situation for myself, I bought What to Expect When You're Expecting on my e-reader recently. It used to auto-share what I was reading to Facebook but I disabled it because I don't want everyone to know what I am reading. I opened it on the app on my phone though and it did share it to Facebook earlier today and I didn't realise! So a few of my friends were like, "umm something to share??"

So awkward. My DP laughed and is a bit of a sh*t stirrer, so he wrote "7 months to go babe, can't wait xx" as a comment. Hahaha. I just said I opened a sample and then deleted the whole Facebook post. The cat is slightly out of the bag now. Kicking myself! I don't want anyone to know. Oh well! Hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm new here I used to use bubhub constantly when I was pregnant with my first 2 but cannot remember at all what my username or password were, so I have to start all over again! I'm Anna, from Sydney. My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years, I have 2 sons to someone else (they're 2 and a half, 3 and a half) and he has a child to another girl. We are trying to concieve another child together, have been since April last year but no luck yet! At the moment my period is 8 days late with no sign of arriving anytime soon, sore boobs, nausea, constantly tired (possibly from chasing 2 kids all day though?), can't sleep of a night. All the symptoms I had with my first 2 boys, except I went to the doctor 4 days ago, I think about 4 days after missed period and the doctor did like a home pregnancy test, pee on stick and it was negative. So I'm so confused ! anyway nice to meet everyone, I hope to be more of a regular here I've been stalking for ages lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Ummmm so I just created a really awkward situation for myself, I bought What to Expect When You're Expecting on my e-reader recently. It used to auto-share what I was reading to Facebook but I disabled it because I don't want everyone to know what I am reading. I opened it on the app on my phone though and it did share it to Facebook earlier today and I didn't realise! So a few of my friends were like, "umm something to share??"

So awkward. My DP laughed and is a bit of a sh*t stirrer, so he wrote "7 months to go babe, can't wait xx" as a comment. Hahaha. I just said I opened a sample and then deleted the whole Facebook post. The cat is slightly out of the bag now. Kicking myself! I don't want anyone to know. Oh well! Hahaha
    Oh that is so awkward! I was so paranoid when I bought what to expect before your expecting on my kindle! I disabled the wifi on it LOL ! I have to remember to hide my kindle when my family come around too because I don't want them knowing either!! Do you think many people saw??

Welcome annalee20!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome annalee

Elswyth that must have been quite an awkward moment!

I haven't started taking any prenatal vitamins or anything yet, I will be starting folic acid in the next week or so and will definitely be looking into the Swiss multi vitamins.

Glittergirl that was a great way to tell your DH

Afm I'm currently on cd40 with no af in sight, I haven't POAS yet as I don't have any and because its not unusual for me to have long cycles. I'm also not ttc just yet and am hoping af shows up real soon! No pregnancy symptoms either which atm is a good sign.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Oh that is so awkward! I was so paranoid when I bought what to expect before your expecting on my kindle! I disabled the wifi on it LOL ! I have to remember to hide my kindle when my family come around too because I don't want them knowing either!! Do you think many people saw??

Welcome annalee20!
    I should have been more paranoid too, I thought I was safe! Haha. The whole reason I bought it on my kobo was so that people couldn't see what I was reading by the cover, but then I went and did that. Durrr.

It was up for 4 hours today so I guess heaps of people could have seen, only 2 people commented though. One just wrote, "!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Haha.

Oh well! It doesn't really matter I just don't want any annoying questions but I will just laugh them off. Hopefully DP's sister/Mum didn't see but I don't think they are big fb users so should be ok.

Hi Annalee! Good to have you! As I have absolutely no TTC experience yet I am absolutely no help with your questions but I will just say welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Hmmm I Had a teeny tiny bit of watery pink cm tonight I hope nothing is wrong. Has anyone had this??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub