Closed Thread
Page 31 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    so much has happened! bear with me as its gonna be a long one!

Benji
    - i feel for you babe. My dp has alot of back issues and i see the pain he goes through. I hope when you do get your positive this pregnancy and birth goes better for you. Good luck now for actively trying.

Heids89- yay for coming off bc. you can definitely tell the difference. Im in the same boat as you. I myself am 23 and always have people telling me kids can come later in life. Luckily i do have friends who are my age married with children. I have never seen myself as an older mum & i think that as long as you are with the right partner (which you are getting married so good indication), i don't think it matters what they think. You have this baby for you.

Glittergirl- OMG! Yay for positive!!!! sending you all the babydust in the world. fx its a sticky.

Bearbug- i feel for you having long cycles. Hopefully you got one of them swimmers to the egg.

delirium-
    hope you can sort you o out. my first lot of opk's was annoying. i never thought the line was getting darker. i ran out of them before i got my darker line. The next month i tried again & got my positive. Hope you get your surge.

Mrsla- i have everybody part that can be crossed for you! i hope this is your month too.

Lamabama-
    thats good that there is unusual symptoms. fx you get them lovely pink lines on monday.

Blottchedtabby- i feel the same way about the generalization. I dont think my family would be surprised either. She actually wanted to take me cot shopping the other day & she doesn't even know we are trying. I think ill tell them about 8 weeks or so & everyone else can know when im 12 weeks.

Jessyj- maybe switch to a green tea or something now that your trying to get healthier. it will be less obvious if your utd.

Nomie- i wouldn't worry about your sisters comments. you do whats best for you. you are getting married & have been in a serious relationship for a while, its not like a one night stand. I'm 23 & hopefully be 24 when bub comes. Ive been with my man since 2006. As long as you feel secure in your decisions then that's all that matters.

Afm- not much to report. started getting a little bit of cm. ill start my opk's later to see how things are going. Seems my af has never had a set time since coming off bc (within like 3 days apart fc34 sc29 3c32 4c30) im due to o sometime next week. arrgh! my first tww is nearly upon me. let's hope them spermys know what to do!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Benji  (12-01-2013),JessyJ  (12-01-2013),Me&Smooches  (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Congrats Glitter, heres to an uneventful 8 months

I got a pretty dark OPK this morning so the surge should happen tonight. So relieved!! We've been BD'ing heaps so fingers crossed
    x 1,000,000!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thats fantastic Gliter girl! Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations Glittergirl!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Can'twaitforbubba - omg that is the best news ever!!! What a fantastic thing to come home too! I was just thinking about you the other day wondering how your America trip went! How much did you LOVE disneyland!!!!!! I'm going to update the roll call to reflect your new TTC status!! I'm so excited ad so jealous at the same time... These last 2 and a bit weeks till I join you ttc ladies is dragging!!!!!
    Thanks Disney! Yes Disneyland was awesome but the waiting times were crazy so that was a bit of a downer, overall though it was fun The radiator springs ride got up to a wait time of 180 mins!!!

I am sure the next two weeks will fly, its so exciting - cant wait until you join us in the actively trying phase lol YIPEEE

I am now in the two week wait and I cant wait to find out if we had any luck, cant contain my excitement!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Hey ladies!!! I got a faint BFP today so excited but keeping my mouth shut until I'm at least a week & 1/2 past af then ill tell DP because I don't want him to get excited after our mc in November. Fx for a sticky baby for 2013
    WOOHOO Congratulations!!

Everything goes well!!!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Woo congrats Glittergirl!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LamaBana82 View Post
    Congrats glitter! That's awesome news.

Fx Del that o is coming anyday now

Af is due Monday for me. The only symptoms I have are massively sore b00bs which I don't always get when af is due, feeling a little sick & nauseous & peeing heaps. But I do know better than the ss. Will more than likely POAS on Sunday. I hav also cut out all alcohol & caffeine indefinitely just to be on the safe side :-)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub
    I cant wait to see how you go on Sunday!!! for a positive result

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

Me&Smooches  (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Glitter Girl thats fabulous news!

So it looks like I'm the baby of the group at only 22 but will be 23 when we ttc - Disney can you update me to starting August at 23 yrs old? We we're going to start while we were on holiday however I don't want to be worried about my drinking or doing anything that might harm a potential baby. However DH and I have been together 7 years, have travelled to europe twice, going to nz, own both our cars and are purchasing a town house in march. Each to their own I guess but personally I've always seen myself as a young mother, but I always thought I'd be 25 but whats 2 years?

So I know we have gone through this but what's everyone doing for prenatals? I have a hard time stomaching just a normal multivitamin so I'm thinking of just taking folic acid until a bfp then trying to find a brand that doesn't make me so sick!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Thank you so much your your beautiful well wishes ladies. Well I couldn't hold it in and surprise dp he was happy but he's scared after our mc in November I have very bad lower back pain iy first hit me at 8dpo which couldn't have been implantation because I had a big dip in temp and steady temps after now it's comes back and it hurts I have home cramping comes and goes some are more some are just annoying. I really hope this bub sticks!!!!! I got a faint bfp at 9dpo....could that indicate multiples....I do have a double uterus and I do o in both at the same time sometimes...guess we will just have to wait and see.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub
    Attached Images
    Last edited by glitter girl; 12-01-2013 at 17:10.