Closed Thread
Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Hi everyone - can I join too?

I'm really hoping for a BFP this year!

My details:
    Name: BlotchedTabby
    Month: October 2012
    State: Vic (Melbourne)
    Pregnancy number: 1st

I should o on the weekend and I'll be testing around the 20th Jan, though my IC's should arrive tomorrow so I might test early...feeling very impatient about TTC right now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabelle View Post
    Hey All,

Hope I can join this thread, too.

Name: Sabelle
    Month: March/April
    State: NSW / Sydney
    Pregnancy: First

Cannot believe that we are now in 2013!
    Now I just have to wait for my PHI waiting period to finish before I can officially start TTC.

Did anyone have a big NYE?
    I did...felt like it was going to be my last hurrah before TTC (as I want to limit/stop drinking alcohol before/during TTC).

Welcome!! You and I are in the same private health boat!! LOL! My future baby can't be born before 15 October so I have to wait until feb ! Damn waiting periods! Which region of Sydney are you in?

i had a huge 2012 which was my last hurrah before TTC LOL. My nye wasn't big at all I wasn't in the mood. I just wanted to have a quite one and try and keep my alcohol intake to a minimum. Once I started taking folate in October it really brought my lifestyle to my attention so I've been trying to be good!
    Last edited by Disney; 01-01-2013 at 15:13.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Happy 2013 everyone!!!!!!!! I hope you all had a great NYE.

In convinced af will arrive for me today or tomorrow so onto ttc in January
    For those of us ttc this month (I think shadow, ill nightmare, Disney, clucky, sorry if I missed anyone) when are you due to o and test this month.
    I think I will be o'ing around the 17th or 18th and will be testing (before af is due because I'm a poas addict) around the 24th or 25th.
    I should o around the 16th and test around the 23rd so we can be buddies mrsla.

As I said in our old post, spent last night with the neighbours and had their one year old son gave him his bottle and cuddled him to sleep. Just thought hopefully this time next year it will be my own. I hope that we all have our own. I'm ready to see all these bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    I should o around the 16th and test around the 23rd so we can be buddies mrsla.

As I said in our old post, spent last night with the neighbours and had their one year old son gave him his bottle and cuddled him to sleep. Just thought hopefully this time next year it will be my own. I hope that we all have our own. I'm ready to see all these bfp!
    I would love to have a baby in my arms by next New Years too!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Disney  (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    oh I read that and was so jealous you got to spend nye with a sleepy baby!! I was chatting to dh about that last night! Next nye we will have (hopefully) a baby (or be pregnant)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Can I join?

I'm in NSW, 33 and this will be child 3 and it's been 20 months ttc. DH and I said late last night that 2013 is going to be our year for a BFP

Thanks
    Reviews

Blotched- I think we are all ready for our own.

Disney- he is very cute too. Made it better lol. Dp and I spoke about it later in the night and not that I've ever had to convince him, even he cuddled the bub and said he wants OUR baby!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (01-01-2013),Disney  (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

All this talk about I time and stuff... I have no idea when I o... I stopped the pill and fell pregnant within 2 weeks... On first AF now and it hasn't exactly been normal so not sure what's going on...
    Do you think it might be a good idea to get an OPK (that's right isn't it...?) to track so I know what's going on... Or should I try to just take it as it comes and try to DTD every two to three days...?
    As it all just happened before I'm so naive and oblivious to all of this... :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I use OPK's and find them really useful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    All this talk about I time and stuff... I have no idea when I o... I stopped the pill and fell pregnant within 2 weeks... On first AF now and it hasn't exactly been normal so not sure what's going on...
    Do you think it might be a good idea to get an OPK (that's right isn't it...?) to track so I know what's going on... Or should I try to just take it as it comes and try to DTD every two to three days...?
    As it all just happened before I'm so naive and oblivious to all of this... :-(
    Hi Munchkin,

OPK's might be good if you're going to stress about the possibility of missing your O day, not Oing at all or to determine your luteal phase length. I haven't used opk's before this month but have started using them now (as well as temping) as I want to determine my luteal phase length and to make sure I actually o. Also because I tend to get stressed a lot , particularly when there are uncertainties. I've order some opk's from OracleFertility (they should arrive tomorrow fx) but also got a FR preg plan kit (opk) yesterday as sometimes I think I o early and didn't want to miss it! (Currently on cd8).

However, taking the relaxed approach is probably a great way of TTC and aiming to DTD 3-4 times a week should be successful.
    I don't think I can take that kind of approach unfortunately...but its depends on what works for you...opk's and temping helps me to relax and be stress-free but for others temping and opks make them stress more!

Either way, tracking your cycles (length) if you can, is helpful so you know when you might o and when you might be able to test (or just to know when to expect af so you know when you're late).