Closed Thread
Page 26 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013...The year of BFP's!

Disney short answer I gained 8kgs from when we found out.

Long answer... I lost 8kgs slowly just from eating healthy and increased motabolisim then put it in plus another 8. At 10 days old, I had lost 17kgs. (9kgs lighter than when finding out) I've slowly put it on again. Ds was a healthy 4.080kgs and I had some retained fluid also.

I could be in the tww early! I was/am expecting to o monday... But I went to the toilet early hours of today and couldn't get back to sleep for 2 hours with what I'm sure was ovulation pain, only it's 4 days early!? If nothing by tuesday I can count today as o day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013...The year of BFP's!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    LRA - how are your cycles going ? Are they still all over the place?

indigoj - did those weird symptoms turn out to be a chem preg?

Glittergirl - shoulder surgery ouch!! I hope it wasn't too major?

Afm - Is everyone back at work yet? I am and it's incredibly busy but I'm starting to get back into my normal routine which I'm finding to be fantastic. I'm so routine driven that as soon as I lose that rhythm I'm out of whack (anyone else like that). I'm back at the gym every night after work (and its starting to become second nature) on my way home which is good, I'm enjoying it which surprised me. I'm paranoid about my weight at the moment, I think it's because the start of my ttc journey is only 9 days away and I'm even more stressed out about gaining weight in my pregnancy. I lost so much weight at one stage (because I let myself go and gained 15kg!) and it was freakin so hard to shift it (god bless personal trainers and lite n easy). I felt amazing for it and now over the last few months its been creeping back (I've put on 6kg in 3 months) so I am desperate to get back to where I was before I ttc! If not a few kg lighter!! I was talking to dh last night about this and I made him promise that he would drag me kicking and screaming to the gym if needed! I can see myself just not doing anything and then hating myself for gaining 30kg because I've been lazy and just stuffing my face with food.

Ladies with bubs already, did you gain much weight during your pregnancy? What did you do or wouldn't do this time round?
    1 day left of my holidays. I'll be happy to get back into a routine though. This is what's causing me to gain weight ATM. Got given so much junk food for Christmas and I'm working my way through it like it's gotta be gone before I can eat right. Once I'm at work and in routine again I know I'll be good and hopefully shift weight. I'm thinking of canceling my gym membership though as I've lost all motivation to go there...hmmm

Shadow- has your cycle ever been this early? Poor you and the pain. Well I hope you get a swimmer if that's the case.

Afm- just waiting to o. Should be Wednesday. Dp and I have dtd a few times now without bc. Hopefully one of his troops find there way. Then ill be in my first 2ww. omg!

Thanks
    Reviews

Disney, I gained 14 kg over the 26 wks, from first appt (9wks) to last just before labour (35wks). That means my heaviest pregnancy weight was 70kg, and at the start of 2012, when my DS was 2.5, my heaviest non-pregnancy weight was 65kg. Yuck. So I gave up fructose and embarked on the Sweet Poison lifestyle and 8 months later, I'm at 57kg with about 5kg to go.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Marepoppin For This Useful Post:

Disney  (10-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Afm - Is everyone back at work yet? I am and it's incredibly busy but I'm starting to get back into my normal routine which I'm finding to be fantastic. I'm so routine driven that as soon as I lose that rhythm I'm out of whack (anyone else like that). I'm back at the gym every night after work (and its starting to become second nature) on my way home which is good, I'm enjoying it which surprised me.
    That is good that the gym is becoming a habit! Well done. They say it only takes 21 days to make a habit stick so keep it up!

Yep, I worked almost all through Chrissy, but definitely back into full swing with everyone here now. This week has been so stressful and I am actually a bit worried about work stress/anxiety and any effect it might have on TTC... Maybe I should get a less stressful job! I wonder how you can grow a baby if you are seriously stressed all the time, it can't be good for getting a sticky right?

I ordered the Baby Maker Kit from Oracle yesterday, woo! tomorrow night is my last BC pill (yaaaaaay) and then I can't wait to see what my cycles do and hopefully can check to make sure I O properly. Will be exciting to know what is going on in there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Can I be added too please?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Disney I lost about 8kgs in the first half of my pregnancy gradually just because I was eating healthy and only when hungry.

I certainly don't recommend losing weight while pregnant but it literally just happened for me with the increased motabolisim of growing a bub.

Plus I didn't want to feed him unhealthy food. I quite happily drive to kfc for df and home without eating so much as a single chip, and made myself a salad or vegies instead.

I then somehow managed to put that, and another 8 kgs on before going into labour.

Ds was 4 kgs, and I also retained fluid... So by 10 days old my stomach was the flattest I can remember!! even with a csect. And I had lost 17kgs! (9 lighter than when I fell pregnant)

It want motivation enough I've managed to regain it from being lazy

Firstly - You resisted KFC chips !! Thats amazing, I wouldnt have the will power.
    Secondly - 17kgs!!!!!! you need to write a book on how to lose 17kgs whilst having a baby! I would KILL to be 9kg's lighter than i am now !

I know exactly how it feels to regain lost kilos from laziness!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Once I'm at work and in routine again I know I'll be good and hopefully shift weight. I'm thinking of canceling my gym membership though as I've lost all motivation to go there...hmmm
    !
    I know how that feels!! So so close to doing the exact same thing but thought better of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Delirium - give me your details and i'll add you

Name:
    Month started TTC:
    Pregnancy:
    State:
    Elswyth - I remember that very last bc pill (I was in Las Vegas and it was the 19th of November 2012). It was such an exciting time then i became obsessed with my pink pad app on my iphone because i could track what has happening and then it was a downhill slope into OPK's and symptom watching LOL. So excited for you!! I hope your cycles behave for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews

LRA - how are your cycles going ? Are they still all over the place?

indigoj - did those weird symptoms turn out to be a chem preg?

Glittergirl - shoulder surgery ouch!! I hope it wasn't too major?

Afm - Is everyone back at work yet? I am and it's incredibly busy but I'm starting to get back into my normal routine which I'm finding to be fantastic. I'm so routine driven that as soon as I lose that rhythm I'm out of whack (anyone else like that). I'm back at the gym every night after work (and its starting to become second nature) on my way home which is good, I'm enjoying it which surprised me. I'm paranoid about my weight at the moment, I think it's because the start of my ttc journey is only 9 days away and I'm even more stressed out about gaining weight in my pregnancy. I lost so much weight at one stage (because I let myself go and gained 15kg!) and it was freakin so hard to shift it (god bless personal trainers and lite n easy). I felt amazing for it and now over the last few months its been creeping back (I've put on 6kg in 3 months) so I am desperate to get back to where I was before I ttc! If not a few kg lighter!! I was talking to dh last night about this and I made him promise that he would drag me kicking and screaming to the gym if needed! I can see myself just not doing anything and then hating myself for gaining 30kg because I've been lazy and just stuffing my face with food.

Ladies with bubs already, did you gain much weight during your pregnancy? What did you do or wouldn't do this time round?
    Yeh it was a work injury. They had to remove a bursitis and remove bone from my should and give it a clean out. Wasn't as painful as when I had my tonsils removed in June. Still have alight back pain and now my boobs are sore. My CI's didn't arrive today!!! I hope they come tomorrow so I can use them. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Name: Delirium
    Month started TTC: July '11
    Pregnancy: 2 children - 1 m/c, 1 EP, 1 chemical
    State: NSW